will 95 cap revive this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will 95 cap revive this game?

what good things do u think will help this game that r coming to 95 cap?

imo i hope it is easier to make gold for casual players and that it shouldn't be super hard to catch up if u put in the effort

problem with dn is that putting effort in grinding isnt that rewarding like in Maplestory or BLack Desert Online

u also cant mindless grind and get stronger in DN unless u r already geared

i hope 95 cap fixes that

if the current rate of gold income is a 2/10 atm in 95cap its ramped up to 11 and becoming strong enough to do end-game content as a new player is no longer out of the question. before It would take a few months to get geared enough, now in 95cap it will take you a week assuming you dedicated a majority of each day to gearing up. (this is a substantial difference to what it was before)

gold sink is no longer an issue in 95cap and everybody has the ability to fund their end-game gear because of the increased and more reliable methods of obtaining gold now (Guaranteed Rarestones)

as well as light cubes becoming farmable which makes getting the end-game L accessories (Genesis Gear) no longer time-locked for self-crafting.

and with a bit of luck you can get the best gear in the game just by clearing a single nest (allbeit very rare... its possible to get completed Legendary Gear to drop. there is a spreadsheet on Vahr's Divinator blog for reference)

overall I give 95 Cap a 8/10 review compared to 93 cap 1/10.

Links to check out regarding 95Cap.

http://blog.divinitor.com/

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...ugust-22-2017/

IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• mousinNnR
      mousinNnR commented
      Editing a comment
      "as well as light cubes becoming farmable which makes getting the end-game L accessories (Genesis Gear) no longer time-locked for self-crafting."

Do u mind explaining how u farm light cubes?

yes. is 93cap is a 1/10 rated cap. 95cap is a 7/10. I put a huge wall of text with all the goodies and stuff you have to look forward to but it was "unapproved" for some reason and didn't let me post it. but just know its a really good cap.

Comment

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Pictures or links

Wait...isn't the 95 cap patch the same one that makes Golden Apple seeds and Apple of Life seeds cost points to get? Not going to hype the upcoming patch or anything (I generally try to keep ANY hype to a decent level to avoid overwhelming disappointment), but there will be quite a few people reliant on apple farming who won't be happy about THAT.

I've somewhat been growing apples (with only one account with < 20 lv24 characters, though), but I've been going into other means of getting gold, especially since I can easily solo a good amount of content with my Gear Master (and more recently my Ray Mechanic), so it wouldn't be a huge loss for me, as long as we get more/better gold-making methods in 95 cap. Or just more Drop Rate Up weekends going forward. More Golden Goose points and more gold in general is always nice.
    Last edited by BowieSage; 08-28-2017, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• LunarForce
      LunarForce commented
      Editing a comment
      yes it is. thats why I didn't rate it an 8 or 9/10.

rarestone drops is a big thing. as well as 40+ gold per nest drops and gold for afking etc

if gold income currently is a 2/10 95cap ramps it to 11 just in gold drop not gold methods, we get lots of methods that give us gold (the best being Rarestone 5,000)

Comment

Judging from the current state of the game, DN will never "revive". It may be more fun to the current players, but nevertheless, this game will always stay dead. This game already sucks at balancing classes as well as serving the problems that arise. Honestly, just play it for fun. There is no longer a competitive aspect to the game. Also completely unrelated, but whoever is in charge of that DN facebook page should be replaced.

Comment

My vote will be that the game will not revive unless they release Dragon Nest 2 or Relaunch the game, but if players continue playing, I doubt they would have to do that...

So, In my opinion, If you guys play.. no It will be alive and won't die.
        If you quit, they will milk the server with Cash events until people stop spending.

That is what it looked like, a few months ago when the server was dead before the summer... and they even did multiple Cash events back to back~
        Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Originally posted by LunarForce View Post
          rarestone drops is a big thing. as well as 40+ gold per nest drops and gold for afking etc

if gold income currently is a 2/10 95cap ramps it to 11 just in gold drop not gold methods, we get lots of methods that give us gold (the best being Rarestone 5,000)
          Can u elaborate on the rarestone? Can midgeared players obtain them? How?

Comment

Originally posted by boostedanimal View Post

Can u elaborate on the rarestone? Can midgeared players obtain them? How?
            Rare stones is an item that randomly drops in gold pouches at a small rate, depending on the quality you either get 1k 5k or 10k
            Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
            NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

rarestones drop in a future update instead of gold pouches increasing gold income exponentially.

Currently for every 2000 pouches you'll see 1 rarestone on average.

in the future update you'll see a rarestone almost every 3 star clear.

Comment

• LunarForce
                LunarForce commented
                Editing a comment
                that was not. rarestones drop outside of gold pouches according to videos on bilibili

• Couplord
                Couplord commented
                Editing a comment
                Can you please link the video? This is unheard of, where do you get the "One rare stone per *** Clear numbers from"

• LunarForce
                LunarForce commented
                Editing a comment
                I clear my browsing history literally every day ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°),

This before a f2p game soon and sooner the game basing on how money will plat this game .unlike before 40cap all are fair thats why tons of ppl playing . Now its a battle of pay2win people thos f2p are merely trash

Comment

Working...
              X