No announcement yet.

Best Way To Make Gold For Free Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Way To Make Gold For Free Players?

Hello everyone yes its gonna be one of those topics..."HOW TO MAKE GOLD?!" Now I know what your all gonna say..."Pay 2 Win" Ok we get it DN is mostly pay to win but I want to hear out on peoples opinions about this. If you say nests runs doesn't help much if people cant run them if they ask geared + experience. Plus in MP items are way overprice in my opinion that is why server is sorta lowish in some ways. To me almost big % of the game is pay to win players or buy gold while low % is mostly free players. I rather not QQ about this but I'm just wonder what are some good tips to make gold for free players? Don't get me wrong the game is fun in some aspect ways but it lacks so much with the gold and price items.

Originally posted by Lyyra View Post
    Hello everyone yes its gonna be one of those topics..."HOW TO MAKE GOLD?!" Now I know what your all gonna say..."Pay 2 Win" Ok we get it DN is mostly pay to win but I want to hear out on peoples opinions about this. If you say nests runs doesn't help much if people cant run them if they ask geared + experience. Plus in MP items are way overprice in my opinion that is why server is sorta lowish in some ways. To me almost big % of the game is pay to win players or buy gold while low % is mostly free players. I rather not QQ about this but I'm just wonder what are some good tips to make gold for free players? Don't get me wrong the game is fun in some aspect ways but it lacks so much with the gold and price items.
    New players section > "what to do at level 93/gold making guide for noobs"

There is no single way for us mostly f2p's to grind for gold, you gotta do many things.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyyra View Post
      Buy mentor slots on multiple characters, and sell things from the shop for profit... I make 10,000 gold per week on NA.
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Lyyra
        Lyyra commented
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't help much to me if I need to make so many characters for that method

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        Other than that, and not counting Dead Man's road farming with the event, You will have to wait til 95 cap~
        There currently is only a few ways to make gold for new players.

-Farming Mentor Slots
        -Farming apples
        -Nests on multiple support characters
        -Dead Man's Road
        -Drop Rate Events
        -Nests that are worth doing: (This depends on you!)

Well hopefully things will look up for 95 cap on that.. been trying dead mans road with the drop event but its not crazy good like I thought it would be. Those rare stones are rare too opened liked 200 gold pouches without one.

Comment

IMO making gold right now if you are not geared already is too painful because most materials aren't worth much and you cant make much gold grinding dungeons or doing content

making gold at the top is just selling rare items or raid runs to gold buyers

making gold as a casual depends on luck or too much time investment for so little reward

i would wait for 95 cap to see if there are changes for light to medium core players

its just bad right now

not enough gear variety either and not enough semi catch up gear like in Maplestory or BDO so it takes too much time to get decently strong enough to raid

Comment

You know it's way easier to make gold now than it was last year

the easiest way to make gold is to not spend it
          dont buy stuff off the mp if you can't afford it

if you want to raid and sell drops then learn the mechs and you can eventually join a team or make your own team

also don't enhance idnl

use dnp to buy propack which comes with a marketplace pass, or if you don't want to spend 10k dnp then just buy mp pas by itself

do treasure dungeon for a chance at free jellies
          otherwise reaching cap with alts gives you the free 100 expiring jellies so don't waste those

Finally, funnel all your resources to ONE CLASS
          if you try to gear too many different classes you're gonna be poor forever, that's a fact unless you're already rich and you can afford to gear multiple characters
          Last edited by ceruulean; 08-30-2017, 08:19 AM.
          Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
          Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
          X