Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

when will eyedentity fix this games problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will eyedentity fix this games problems?

1. gold bots always spamming at least 20 times a minute about some gold selling site. Why would new player even play the game or do content when gold is so cheap to buy??

2. you barely get rewarded for grinding or doing content. imo for an MMO this is a death sentence and why there is almost no one playing.

3. Dead marketplace. Marketplace is so slow these days and materials arent worth a lot. New player trying to get stronger and catch up will have a hard time cuz no one is even synthing epic cash gear.

4. High end content has too much hp and low end content has too little hp. Mechanics of nests are too easy and can be ignored 75% of the time. Attacks are telegraphed 300 years in advanced because of red signs on floor and system messages. Imo this game lacks challenging content when it comes to player skill.

5. No group content to farm makes game feel like a single player game sometimes outside of nests. Farm dungeons in a group and chest drops get split. No incentive to group up outside of nests.

6. Poor business model?? I dont even know how this game is still up.

7. 1 to 92 leveling content has 0 challenge even for new player.

imo eyedentity needs to fix this game badly

what happened?? i remember the golden age of dn was so fun and lively

t5 really kill this game bad

Simple answer is they wont Fix anything. From there perspective they are making money hence they taking back dragon nest Sea. If you want to blame blame cherry credit for all this BS since they were the one feeding these moron Dev.

Comment

• schism
      schism commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, just because they're not renewing their license with SEA doesn't mean they're making money. Based on how things are going, I'd wager they're actually losing money both in SEA and NA. Licensing is expensive and a publisher is literally a middleman distributor. Breaking up is just a way for them to cut expenses—doing everything in-house is usually cheaper, especially now that they have a wealth of data on their demo. Other than that, I'm with you. They're not going to fix anything. This is just a long con. They'll continue to run it with minimal effort to reduce costs (hopefully generating some revenue to break even in our regions) until the game finally dies.

Hello Heroes!

First of all, we would like to let you know that we are trying our best to improve our service and bring you bigger enjoyment.

It's big unfortunate that you do not see that much reward, items or contents from grinding or markets etc. We would love to and eager to upgrade the game with bigger, better and much more exciting and challenging contents in our game to meet the expectation of our users.
    However, we are facing some limitations to reach your satisfaction And I am so sorry about our users are facing those problems. Though we do understand those comments and feedback are coming from the deep interest of the game and we do value it.

In regards to the bots problem, we are handling manually for now and any illegal tools or accounts that are associated with gold selling accounts will be banned permanently.

Thanks for the comment and interest in Dragon Nest. We hope you can wait and see our hard work with patient and interest to improve our service.

Thanks!

-GM Nest

Comment

Originally posted by Nest View Post
      Hello Heroes!

First of all, we would like to let you know that we are trying our best to improve our service and bring you bigger enjoyment.

It's big unfortunate that you do not see that much reward, items or contents from grinding or markets etc. We would love to and eager to upgrade the game with bigger, better and much more exciting and challenging contents in our game to meet the expectation of our users.
      However, we are facing some limitations to reach your satisfaction And I am so sorry about our users are facing those problems. Though we do understand those comments and feedback are coming from the deep interest of the game and we do value it.

In regards to the bots problem, we are handling manually for now and any illegal tools or accounts that are associated with gold selling accounts will be banned permanently.

Thanks for the comment and interest in Dragon Nest. We hope you can wait and see our hard work with patient and interest to improve our service.

Thanks!

-GM Nest
      Firstly GM Nest, I would like to say that we (or at least I anyway) appreciate the amount of effort that you, the other gms, as well as mods have put into the game. Our August update was superb and the events that followed were sound, and if our future updates are just as fruitful, then they will indeed be something to look forward to.

That said, the number of gold selling bots that appear in the world chat seem to increase with each passing week, as a consequence this creates an image (whether false or not) to the playerbase that the gold sellers are not only condoned but are perhaps even supported.

There are other things as well, but I'll leave it at this since 95 cap is coming up.

But once again, Thank you GM Nest for your continued patience with this community.

Comment

• Couplord
        Couplord commented
        Editing a comment
        The gold bots are condoned, there was a time where 2000 or more of them were publicly banned.... Bots have always somewhat existed on SEA but they are increasing.
        I don't know why they suddenly popped up on NA though, you barely saw them before the transfer and then boom now the servers infested...

• Hanakarasu
        Hanakarasu commented
        Editing a comment
        That's where I'll give nexon some form of credit, they actively banned most gold bots & players. You would hardly see anyone advertising gold selling sites pre-93 cap.

GM Nest you have to understand that there are two huge groups of problems here. In addition to the things plaguing players at cap (problems with content/getting gold etc.) you have the dismal state of the game pre-cap. it is completely irrelevant and unplayable boring. A few years ago I leveled to cap soloing Abyss dungeons and actually had fun. Now there is just nothing. You would be better off removing levels and starting everyone at the current cap right now. Every time I try play this game I click through a few meaningless levels before it gets too depressing. Fixing all the problems with the game at cap is basically the most important thing, but if you don't make the early game playable again the remaining player-base will just continue to bleed out.

When you remove content you have to add something in return. You took out the only option people had for making leveling not the equivalent of watching paint dry, and added nothing in its place. Now I have no clue how anyone new would get past lvl 30 before looking for something else to do.

Comment

Working...
      X