Costume mechanic not received reward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume mechanic not received reward

Good morning, I'm a little confused. I finished uploading my raymechanic before August 24th and I still have not received my reward.
    And there were three different accounts. so if any admin can help me since the tickets never answer.

That seems a little weird if you maxed 3 RMs on different accounts and none of them got it. Are you sure you maxed them before the maintenance on the 24th?

Comment

Samething here. Missing costume as well. I know I did it before the 23rd, if you can check character logs and their level. Ingame char: AvaDrone. Yaya

Comment

Originally posted by Nahomy View Post
        Good morning, I'm a little confused. I finished uploading my raymechanic before August 24th and I still have not received my reward.
        And there were three different accounts. so if any admin can help me since the tickets never answer.
        So that they can check your tickets, please leave your character names that you filed the ticket under, the names of the Ray Mechanics , as well as your ticket number!

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
        NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

WHAT HAPPEN TO DN I CAN'T PLAY GAME

Comment

schism Nahomy

Hello! Just wondering if you haven't received any costumes yet?

Comment

• schism
              schism commented
              Editing a comment
              Nest Nope. Unfortunately, my char: AvaDrone hasn't received it yet.

vhalkyre10

What kind of problem you are facing? Do please uninstall the game and reinstall it, or kindly send us a ticket if you are facing any technical problem. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by vhalkyre10 View Post
              WHAT HAPPEN TO DN I CAN'T PLAY GAME
              Hello, can you please give more information on why you are unable to play the game, for example if you are from Dragon Nest SEA, the game is down for another 3 days for the transfer update.

If you are from NA, then your client likely has a problem and if you give me more information I can attempt to resolve that!
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
              NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Amaterasu
                Amaterasu commented
                Editing a comment
                arent u from sea?

why are u acting like a gm here

• Couplord
                Couplord commented
                Editing a comment
                Actually I'm from multiple versions of dragon nest, and I am just helping out and I will continue to do so unless I have to keep up on my studies more

schism

Hello! I have reviewed your last ingame activity, and unfortunately your character has level up to lv 91 I am sorry that your character did not meet the requirements and was not able to receive the rewards

We hope that you do not miss the other opportunities!

Comment

Nest
                ​​​​​​​
                Can you tell me what the “last ingame activity” criteria is based on? There must be some error. I know I reached lvl 93 (in one day) before the deadline because it was during the 300% EXP bonus (the weekend before the event end maintenance). It may not be substantial evidence, but here are a couple of screenshots (https://imgur.com/a/pjkxr) as some “proof”. I began levelling on the 20th, received the level 80 reward (has 13 days left to retrieve) which means 17 days ago falls on Aug 20th. With a total of 550% EXP, there shouldn’t be doubt that I’d hit 13 more levels within an hour+. Also captured the event calendar status at lvl 93. Ultimately, It’s not that big of a deal, but if I knew I’d be shafted out of the costume, I wouldn’t have wasted my time.

PS. I would've attached the unmodified images here with the meta available but the forums are buggy—not allowing me to attach, so I tagged the relevant details in the description.

Comment

Originally posted by Nest View Post
                  schism Nahomy

Hello! Just wondering if you haven't received any costumes yet?
                  Good afternoon I will leave the name of my machinas thank you very much.

Raynahomy
                  RayDem
                  RayNaho

Comment

Nahomy

I have distributed the items to those three characters as I have confirmed all those characters have reached the level within in the event period.
                    Do please be noted that the rewards would not be able to received it the items are not distributed within 7 days.

Let me know if you face any problems!

Cheers,
                    GM Nest

Comment

schism,

Do please check your character. You should be able to see the rewards has been distributed.

Do kindly let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,
                      GM Nest

Comment

• Nexus
                        Nexus commented
                        Editing a comment
                        can you check my ray mechanic Marshmallow too please? (normal L's, no i's)

• Nest
                        Nest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nexus,

Do please check your ingame box. The items should be distributed. Do please kindly make sure to transform your character to Ray Mechanic!

Let me know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,
                        GM NEST

• schism
                        schism commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you.
                    Working...
                    X