Returning from SEA - a few questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning from SEA - a few questions

Ahoy. I've been back from SEA for almost a week now, and there are a couple things I would like clarified.

1) Are we still about to purchase cash shop items with gold? (ie. I want 30 eggs, I pay friend 6kg, they gift me 30 eggs)

2) Daily tasks and mercenary expeditions HAVE NOT been updated to reflect 93 cap ONLY.

3) Guilds don't do guild contents for the guild dragon gems anymore?

Thanks

Originally posted by Aquamakeesha View Post
    Ahoy. I've been back from SEA for almost a week now, and there are a couple things I would like clarified.

1) Are we still about to purchase cash shop items with gold? (ie. I want 30 eggs, I pay friend 6kg, they gift me 30 eggs)

2) Daily tasks and mercenary expeditions HAVE NOT been updated to reflect 93 cap ONLY.

3) Guilds don't do guild contents for the guild dragon gems anymore?

Thanks
    Hello Welcome back!!

1. I believe so! So many people openly do this on DN NA, no one has gotten in trouble yet.

2. I am a little confused on the wording for this one... but Dragon Nest SEA will be going into 95 cap! So I would expect dalies and mercenary expedition to reflect that!

3. Depends on your guild actually, but most active guilds will indeed be farming for the tablet as it gets updated in 95 cap, even though the fragments to enhance your jades will be considered lackluster compared to 95 cap ones, there are still other reasons for them to do guild contents!

Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

Hey, if you're planning on playing NA till SEA re-opens, may as well return back as they should be back up running in a few days.

Now if you're planning on staying in NA:

1. I'm assuming you're talking about EC selling, well for starters, they're aren't done as openly as suggested above. It's still being done of course, however due to the risky nature of it (quite easy to get scammed), most people go through trusted sources (such as friends, guildmates, or even recommended peers). If you choose to buy ec from fellow players, beware of the risks that's involved with it.

2. As far as I know, the daily tasks are up to date for lvl 93 (the exception is the twisted territory which is bugged for the lvl 90 dungeons). I can't speak regarding next cap, but the mercenary still functions the same as always, the epic and unique mercenary chest gives lvl 93 rewards.

3. The guilds that focus on the tablet do so primarily for the abundant talisman. Also, more ppl are focused on the genesis accessories rather than the guild gem.

With that said, no one can really say how things will look with 95 cap unless they actually play on kdn, cdn, or jdn (i think they got their 95 cap). So unless, the person has played or researched into the other servers, I'd suggest taking whatever you hear regarding 95 cap, with a grain of salt.

Comment

For number 1 - a lot of my old friends I've noticed still play. It'll take awhile for me to connect with all of them.
        For number 2 - I was told that you can get lvl 80/90/93 stuff from mercenary expedition, and sometimes daily tasks/weekly tasks have you doing lvl 90 content, and getting lvl 90 stuff.
        For number 3 - guess I gotta start birding for active guilds once I get myself up and running.

I do plan to permanently come back to NA. I started well before tink was released on NA, t2 or t3 I believe. SEA is boring lol so many bots/hackers/greedy ppls. And I did some pvp on NA, holy cow how I've missed NA pvp. EVERYONE just runs away on sea, and plays classes that can abuse infinite iframes like tempest, lol.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

• Couplord
          Couplord commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh you are moving to NA? Welcome back~

Yes currently sometimes mercenary expedition can give you level 90 gems, and level 80 quality conversion gems!

As for PVP, well... (mostly) Everyone here runs away too, and/or plays ridiculously strong classes ......

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...-state-of-pvp/

This post pretty much sums up PVP on NA and SEA ....
      Working...
      X