Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any1 returning for 95cap?

got a few friends coming back after they saw patch notes on sea website

I have a few friends returning to try it out.
    But whether or not they stay depends primarily ED's execution of the patch as well as the events that follow.

Comment

Hmm, means we have to push ourselves hard for the events!

Comment

Yes I am coming back to see if they'll make it possible for NA accounts to transfer to SEA. I'm hoping they'll eventually set up an account server transfer system that is similar to TERA. I just want to transfer my old costumes and buy old costumes. But because the lead of decisions on this server is autismo the clown, the probability of this is non existent. The competitive aspect in pve is dead, pvp is the most dead I've seen it in 5 years. Why are they coming back? What is so interesting? Still hard to believe that they'd run this server into the ground on purpose.

Comment

• Elune
          Elune commented
          Editing a comment
          Well if you already figured they won't make it happen, then you may as well just make a SEA account and get started.
          Who knows, they (SEA) may have an event involving old costumes.

Originally posted by WhaleThen View Post
        Yes I am coming back to see if they'll make it possible for NA accounts to transfer to SEA. I'm hoping they'll eventually set up an account server transfer system that is similar to TERA. I just want to transfer my old costumes and buy old costumes. But because the lead of decisions on this server is autismo the clown, the probability of this is non existent. The competitive aspect in pve is dead, pvp is the most dead I've seen it in 5 years. Why are they coming back? What is so interesting? Still hard to believe that they'd run this server into the ground on purpose.
        Honestly, I don't think a transfer from NA > SEA is going to happen (not that a portion of us WANT one anyway due to how far that server is from the Middle/East U.S., which will make a HUGE difference concerning lag in PvP), NOR is it being planned. If you got that idea from the SEA update page, then I don't know. I personally interpreted it as being the same as our transfer from Nexon > EyeDentity: they left their old publisher (CherryCredits, iirc), and are being managed under EyeDentity. Our version will most likely remain unaffected and still completely separate. Besides, if they were going to merge the two servers (which would require either changing a lot of NA's files or forcing NA players to download the SEA client, by the way), wouldn't they have done that before 93 cap, rather than manage the servers themselves? It just doesn't seem likely right now unless EyeDentity's THAT desperate to keep the two version alive (rather than manage separate versions and have said versions attempt to cater towards the region in question).

Like Elune said, if you REALLY want to play on the SEA version (though good luck if you're in the Middle/East U.S., unless your internet is extremely fast to compensate for the huge distance between there and SEA), you're better off making a new SEA account and playing with that. Unless you're too attached to your current NA account to just give it up (though since the only reason you seem to want a NA > SEA transfer is to retain your old costume, you probably wouldn't hesitate otherwise). Then it might not be possible for you.

Comment

• WhaleThen
          WhaleThen commented
          Editing a comment
          Didn't say anything about a merge. But uh yeah.

im from SEA and if u want to move there expect the LAG and the Disconnecting Issue. so far rewards here on NA are better than SEA. im not saying its bad there,the community is very active when theres an Event the 14 Channels on SH are all crowded and others are Full.

Comment

If you play this game, you're a loser.

Comment

If you don't play this game but troll the forums then would that also mean you are not a winner? So many love this game even though we are not always 100% pleased with everything that happens (out of our control). It's a really great game though for the most part I am just debating whether I want to cap ALL my chars or if I just want to keep it down to mains.... So many decisions
            DoctorRogue #9233
            DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
            Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              Leveling 93-95 will take you around 45 minutes.

Originally posted by DoctorRogue View Post
            If you don't play this game but troll the forums then would that also mean you are not a winner? So many love this game even though we are not always 100% pleased with everything that happens (out of our control). It's a really great game though for the most part I am just debating whether I want to cap ALL my chars or if I just want to keep it down to mains.... So many decisions
            I didn't see anyone in here complain about trolling or trolling at all but its a good thing you brought it up...lol. All I see are people giving their opinions, so if giving your opinion is trolling then you shouldn't give your opinion either....
            Last edited by WhaleThen; 09-15-2017, 12:21 AM. Reason: adjusting for weird person looking for nonsense attention

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
              ILLbeURdeath commented
              Editing a comment
              "If you play this game, you're a loser." is an attack on a populace/person...

"If you don't play this game but troll the forums then would that also mean you are not a winner?" is an opinion...

Thank you, have a nice day o/

(There are opinions of opinions of opinions and all other kinds of matters of opinions and having ones own way of thinking then there are expressions of malice and ill intent. If you need help recognizing which "opinions" are direct/indirect attacks on people and which "opinions" are just an opinion which doesn't involve trolling aka bullying people aka attacking people for whatever reason and there are many then 1 + 1 must = 3. Doc is over zealous and prolly filled with excitement but he's not trolling anyone, he's not attacking anyone specific or a populace, he's just expressing himself with no ill intent towards others. I'm not sticking up for anyone, just pointing that out then there's an actual chit post aka troll posting calling everyone a loser (he's the one looking for attention btw, more so than Doc is...) in this thread. Also, the forums are filled with trolls. Take a good look at pvp section, pure toxicity. A lot of us have complained over the years and will continue to do so when they feel the need to. You don't need someone to complain beforehand about a troll to actually talk about the troll and/or troll post. But I'll agree with you on the part where he should have just ignored the troll post and not make it look like he's craving attention, I'll agree with you there if that's kind of what you were referring to.)

Originally posted by WhaleThen View Post

I didn't see anyone in here complain about trolling or trolling at all but its a good thing you brought it up...lol. All I see are people giving their opinions, so if giving your opinion is trolling then you shouldn't give your opinion either....
            LOL I actually play the game though If you don't play the game but only play on forums was what I was getting at No worries though Game is up and that's where I'll be
            DoctorRogue #9233
            DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
            Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Working...
            X