cant enter W/O FTG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant enter W/O FTG

as the title said me and some guild mates were leveling to to 95 today and after we hit 0 FTG can no longer enter instances this was not the case until today and i do not recall seeing this in the patch notes

hopefully just a bug

Dean

Comment

Dumb as hell

Casual players are just going to quit if they can't do dungeons after running out of FTG.

Comment

yay no FTG and can't do my daylies after getting to 95 yay -.-

Comment

This could be a good way to stop gold bots but should have been in patch notes and would have been nice to give out ftg potions since it is the start of a levelcap.

Comment

could we get developer confirmation that this is an error? Just makes no sense. Sure it can combats bots, but hurts anyone trying to gear up without being limited to clear limits in nests and other special dungeons and can turn away people trying to reach the level cap. It was not in the patch notes. I know a few people that refuse to keep playing if it stays this way.

even Maplestory NA doesn't have fatigue system that limits how much you can grind

Nest

Comment

devs not saying anything yet? got dc a couple of times and gg my FTG x.x

Comment

Yea ive been seeing the same issues and this is not ok. If its an error it needs to be fixed. If its an actual change then this is just plain disrespectful for not even so much as mentioning it to the public.

Comment

Hello Heroes,

We have a notification in regard to this matter. Do kindly find the attached link below.

https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/215

Thank you for reporting!

Best,
                  GM Nest

Comment

Working...
                  X