Hidden Patch Notes 09/14/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Patch Notes 09/14/2017

>>Here<< are this patch's Hidden Patch Notes. If you notice anything else new or broken, feel free to let me know so I can add it (and attribute it).

What are the Hidden Patch Notes?

Because the patch notes given to us by Eyedentity aren't always complete, there are many features, fixes, bugs, and other changes that are introduced without anyone knowing until they're found. The Hidden Patch Notes are intended to provide this information in a centralized, organized manner that would otherwise spread by word of mouth only. This also gives us a more accurate history of things that have been fixed or changed.
    Last edited by Vahrheit; 09-16-2017, 09:05 PM.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

When you do a side quest at max level its only additional garnet instead of polished garnet, and it just looks weird
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tO5ldsTuTMeud8Fjk9l6XA.png
Views:	27
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	87948

Comment

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted, thanks~

@Vahrheit,

Hello Vahr! As always, thank you for your hard work you have done! We would like to happily announce that your topic has been selected to this week's community focus!

Keep up with your hard work and your feedback will be always appreciated!

Best,
    GM Nest

Comment

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Nest!!

Elemental Flair's iframe has been removed. Not sure if it's intentional.

Comment

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      Verified and noted, thanks. Putting it under changes for now

Not sure if it's been noted, and I haven't redone the 90-cap quests until recently (trying to do quests with a character I've been neglecting while leveling my mains/sub-mains) nor have I done enough quest to be 100% sure, but afaik, unless this changed prior to 95 cap, all instances of "Nulty" that appeared prior to the 93-cap main/side quests have been changed to "Norfe" (the first instance of this being when Vernon receives the recommendation that Hiver (Abella) gives you). Possibly to be more consistent with the Rhadames quest line.

Though I'm honestly not complaining, because I kinda like the name "Norfe" better. Just thought I'd point that out so that it's known and no one's getting confused going from 90-cap main quests to 93-cap main quests
    Last edited by BowieSage; 09-15-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Couple SD things:
      I believe Spirit Dancer's Illusion Dance doesn't buff Awakened Whirling Dervishes now. (Bug)
      Awakened Illusion Dance still applies the CM II effect in PvP. (Bug)
      Awakened Sting's buff now applies to Awakened Praetor.
      Awakened Dusk Hunter appears to be applying the debuff now! (The debuff now appears on enemies ( EXCEPT IN PVP WEW?))

Arch Heretic's Class Mastery II bug appears to be fixed!!?! (Deadly Blow had certain times where the CM II would not buff it) (Been waiting for a while for this...)
      The Arch Heretic's Cruel Rush bug appears to be mostly fixed. It's still possible to retain the movement speed gained when using Cruel Rush with walking however.

Gear Master's Awakened Quackum Crash bug appears to be fixed. (haven't kept too up to date with this, could've been fixed sooner).

I'm thinking that we secretly got all the bug fixes for skills that were done in KDN's may update up to the one in July or August (if so, thanks devs ).
      Since Kali's skeletal distraction one isn't really a bug, that one's excluded ...

Comment

tempest friend said hurricane dance doesnt work the same

she said the ignore block part where u can hit monster before they fully spawn doesnt work anymore

Comment

• Vahrheit
          Vahrheit commented
          Editing a comment
          Is the skill still able to penetrate other iframes at all against bosses? Players? There's been a change to Hurricane Dance which doubles up the hit frames, one that ignores iframes, the other which doesn't, with an unknown parameter being the only difference besides that which leads me to think this may be an intentional change.

For quite a few skills, other players see them as the non-ex version. Though, the entire skill isn't always the non-ex version. For example, Sunshine Spark EX appears as the tiny non-ex version until thrown.

I've seen this with Halfmoon Slash EX, General Dawnblade EX, Line Drive EX, Whirlwind EX, Volcano Punch EX, Outbreak EX, Strike Ring EX, Sunshine Spark EX, Bombs Away EX, Bladeflip EX, Eagle Dive EX, Linear Ray EX, Rapid Shot EX, Night Burst EX, Charged Shot EX, Nether Burst EX, Circle Swing EX, Barrage EX, Pursuer EX, Shinobi Drop EX, Cyclone Kick EX, Rising Storm EX, Flame Locust EX, Twirling Thrust EX, I think Bone Cleaver EX.. and probably more. (I'll update this list as I find more I guess).
        I believe other versions of DN have this issue as well, I saw a pvp video of an LK vs a SD with the HMS EX, General Dawnblade EX, Abolisher EX, Unawakened Praetor (Praetor EX), and Stalker EX issues.
        Last edited by SkitzoRoy; 09-20-2017, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Vahrheit
          Vahrheit commented
          Editing a comment
          Will check on this later today, thanks!

Not sure if it's just me but I don't see any link to any "Hidden Patch Notes" - Not sure why this was forwarded to front page.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSwing View Post
          Not sure if it's just me but I don't see any link to any "Hidden Patch Notes" - Not sure why this was forwarded to front page.
          The link to the page is the first word in the forum post:

The full URL is http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...idden-changes/

Might be a little hard to see on other forum themes, I'll use clearer formatting in the future. Thanks!

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Hero EXP Potion does not work - text is dark gray on the tooltip and clearing content does not give the bonus hero experience.

Guild EXP reward conditions are... granted at the wrong time.

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

Chain Star of Raven isn't working

Comment

Bug Report: Saint skill
                The saint skill blessed sign, in regard to using it with the class mastery III, is bugged. It's only damaging the first enemy it comes into contact with and removes the AOE damage.

This is the same problem that occurred when saint awakened patch first came out, where it's not an AOE skill (until they fixed it). Probably using the same error coding.

Comment

Working...
                X