ED are you even trying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED are you even trying?

There are so many things wrong in the new patch. Everything feels so half-assed.
    • 95 crests exist, but all the point shops are stuck at 93 cap. Most notably, it's impossible to get 95 chaos heraldry. (EDIT: this apparently comes later)
      • In fact there are a lot of point shop things that are obsolete. Most egregious one is Royal Court faction shop, which is completely useless post-90.
    • Patch note is just straight copy-paste without removing things irrelevant for us. For example, we already got the Ray Mechanic changes when it was released.
    • Warrior PvP event > Haven't even replaced all instances of the word "assassin"
    • You are hopelessly naive if you think giving the 50k gold and garnets to a guild will actually go to real newbies. At best they will go to secondary characters. At worst, the guild veterans will just use them all.
    • ... and many other mistakes in various places.

Have you heard of double-checking, NA localization team of ED?

Yes, I know none of these errors are really game-breaking. However, they do show how little effort you guys put in NA DN. Don't think we don't notice.
    Last edited by Aqua.Soo; 09-14-2017, 10:09 PM.

Most notably, it's impossible to get 95 chaos heraldry
    Just to clarify:
    Lv 95 chaos heraldry isn't due until Lv95 cap patch #4 which just released in Korea.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• Aqua.Soo
      Aqua.Soo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info. The rest of the point still stands though.

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      Ofc, and I do agree with many of them. But can't have bad info or unreasonable expectations running around

Hello Aqua,

Thank you for reporting and I would like to elaborate some stuffs on which you have pointed out.

1. As Vahrheit explained above, 95 chaos heraldry will be updated during the next scheduled update. Stay tuned.
    2. Not just straight copy and pasty without removing information that has been already revealed. We have updated the patch notes with information that has been updated with the new contents.
    3. Warrior PvP Event - we have updated the word 'assassin' to Warrior. There was some mistakes with the word choice.
    4. Abuse is always out there and we are aware of it.

We are open to any ideas to improve the game service, so if you have any, please do not hesitate to let us know!

I am afraid that if those mistakes or lack of information caused you bad image of the game, we apologize. However, do kindly be noted that we are putting lots of effort on DN NA, as you can see the events that we have been holding or feed backs we are opened to. I hope that you may know that we are considering our heroes and concerned about the excitement of the game.

Do let me know if you have any great ideas that can improve the game service. I will be always hanging around in the forum to hear your words.

Kind regards,
    GM Nest

Comment

• Aqua.Soo
      Aqua.Soo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for responding.

However, I'm quite sure most of the technical problems are out of your control. I can only hope the rest of the NA team and maybe even ED the company would try harder as a whole.
Working...
X