Hey EYEDentity, theres a small problem with your game at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey EYEDentity, theres a small problem with your game at the moment

Hey, just want to point out that some of us players happen to FUCKING HATE PVP! theres nothing I hate more than dealing with a bunch of tryhard no-lifes in a 1v1 match in this game
    so with that in mind kindly remove all forms of PVP from daily missions that give PVE rewards or at least make more than 7 a day that are reasonably doable that are strictly PVE content
    Reasonably means not tied to content that has a hard cap of runs per week that most players clear all in one sitting (Ex: Nightmare runs)

that already happened in latest KDN patch

just gotta wait till we get it

Comment

"No life pvp"

I would nonironically have to drop like 500$+ in cash in this game just to be kind of relevant in the PvE.

For PvP I can just buy a shirt or play straight up naked in game and then go get a cookout quesadilla IRL with my friends. Say what you will about PvP, it's definitely less detrimental to a social life than PvE.

Regardless, I agree with your sentiments though. PvE rewards should be done through PvE activities, but at the same time I feel PvP needs incentives in general. If they're going to revamp rewards, I hope the just make the PvP relevant to PvPers at the least. Currently its just an endless cycle.

However at the same time though you come of as a douche hat, so as a counter rebuttal to your statements I nominate we remove all PvE missions from the daily rewards to spite you.

Comment

Moreso can they fix rumble mode? so I don't have to enter the cancer of ladder ever again for the 7 daily missions

at least rumble mode is moba-like so it's a hybrid between pve and pvp that is really cool to play; none of the daily missions involve pure equalized pvp
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

back when daily missions required participation in equalized pvp, pver's would just afk in respawn and protect and caused a lot of problems, because most people who do daily missions farm them on a dozen characters so you would end up in group pvp matches where half of your team is afk in the corner.

the whole concept of trying to combine pve rewards with pvp content isnt very productive considering outside of these very basic tasks theres literally no benefit to participating in pvp so most people will do the bare minimum possible to achieve the task, contributing virtually nothing to their team and creating an unfair environment to the other pvpers around them. :C

but i second the removal of ladder as the requirement for the light cube cuz im too lazy to maintain my ladder rank all season so i just dont farm light cubes until the last week. rip genesis 4 me.
          http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

Hello,

Well noted. As we are holding various events, not just PvP event, we will try to come out with some other events which the heroes who does not enjoy PvP events can also join.

Your opinion will be a much of help to bring better game service!

Thank you!

Best,
            GM Nest

Comment

Working...
            X