Incorrect Jelly Amount for ED 1st Yr Celebration Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Jelly Amount for ED 1st Yr Celebration Shop

A friend pointed out that the 1st year ED Celebration Shop with NPC Cassie only gives 1 jelly instead of the 30 mentioned in the 1st year Celebration event and still consumes 15 coins. Can we get a fix for this? Nest Dean

Following up with this matter! :]

Comment

I'm afraid i've made the same mistake. any update on the matter?

Comment

Here is the update for this matter!

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/218

Comment

I have received no Jellys...

I also still have many 'Anniversary Coins' left. We got extra coins from that 'compensation', and yet no time to spend them...
          It would have been so marvelous to have the jellys during the enhancement bonus...

ARGH, this is a game, are not games to be fun? Somehow they KEEP managed to make it frustrating as hell.

Comment

Just a reminder of this post : http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/218

I have 8 characters all waiting eagerly to jelly up their gear.

Comment

Jelly? as in :
              Hello.

This is Eyedenity Games.

As you all know, there is an issue with no. of jellies you can acquire by purchasing them on cassie shop using coins.

Therefore, we decided to compensate users who've bought / will buy jellies on the shop.

From today, if you purchase jellies from Cassie, you will receive (purchases you've made a week) x 30 jellies every maintenance.

Which means, if you purchased 2 jellies in Sept 14 - 20, you will receive 60 jellies today and if you purchase 5 jellies 'till next maintenance, you will receive 150 jellies during the next maintenance.

Thank you.

Comment

Am I the only one who did not get the Anniversary event Jellys? I send a Support 1:1 inquiry yesterday morning, and have not been replayed. Is this normal behavior from this game company?

Comment

They keep closing the "Support 1:1 inquiry " without saying or doing anything to help!

They stated http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/218

Whats going on?

Comment

Still nothing. It has been weeks. They keep closing the "Support 1:1 Inquiry" without telling me anything, or doing anything.

Comment

Why? Still nothing. This is getting real stupid. Is this game run by total incompetents? I just want what was advertised. This is becoming a 'bait and switch' scam. There is no longer "GOOD FAITH".

Comment

• Couplord
                        Couplord commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Message a forum moderator for assistance with the issue along with your character name and ticket number.

• fargone
                        fargone commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How do i find a 'forum moderator for assistance'? They close each ticket after a day. They have made no commentary. Most unprofessional.

• Breamiin
                        Breamiin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        if you don't respond within a day or so, then they will close your ticket. I've been responding every time they give me an update. My most recent one was:

"We apologize for the time taken to resolve your issue. We are currently having high volumes of inquiry and the Dragon Nest team are currently busy at this moment. We have forwarded a follow up regarding your inquiry and we will inform you once a reply has been given to us."

[gm] dentity

Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
                      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• fargone
                        fargone commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you.

While I appreciate you tagging me, I do not have much power over this issue. Since GM Nest is already aware of the issue and working on it, please be patient!

Comment

It is easy to be patient, after being slightly informed. Until yesterday each "Support 1:1 Inquiry" are closed without any information at all. Then finally i receive "We have forwarded a follow up regarding your inquiry. We will inform you once an update is made available to us. We seek more of your patience."

So at least we know that much now, A patient month later.

Comment

I waited 'patiently' till after your patch-restart thing this weekend. I was sorta expected to log in and see the missing Jelly. As you can guess from this post, it was not to be.

So?
                          What now?

Im starting to feel shafted, deep hard bloody shafting right up the yin yang, with NO JELLY.

I just want the items i worked for, and what were "OFFICIALLY" promised. Keep your word!

...nice 1'st year anniversary, seems to set the tone for what more to come? Incompetence and lies; I hope not, to believe a game what makes as much cash as this could be so corrupt and careless. PAINT ME A BETTER PICTURE!

http://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/218

Comment

Working...
                          X