Dragon Nest freezing up after patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Nest freezing up after patch

Since the patch I noticed this freezing and a few other people are saying they see the same thing.
    Not sure but maybe one of the cm3 are killing the game?

Here is a video:
    https://youtu.be/UsiBi0t89C0

Solo seems fine and I saw it in rune and vn but not vn I did on another occasion or dailies.
    My computers is not top of the line but it has been running dn well for the last few years without issue.

I run in 1600x1024 windowed mode, low quality and effects are process transparent
    Computer specs are: AMD FX 6300 16GB RAM SSD Disk Nvidia GT 730 Windows 10

Anyone know what the cause might be or if there might be a way to fix?

Hello spacem,

Thank you for reporting the problem! Have you reinstalled the full game and run the game?

Comment

This player isn't the only one with this issue, it happen to my whole raid team and others too. One member uninstall and reinstall same issues. After patch we had this issue so please look into it.

Comment

Hello, could you able to send us a ticket in regard to this matter, so we can help you with the further details?

Thank you!

Best,
        GM Nest

Comment

• spacem
          spacem commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks I tried reinstalling today then I still see the problem tonight. Put a ticket in #327319

I had the same, will try to reinstall
        I need this because I am a re-seller of Orbs in PoE. The Path of Exile has something that makes players from all over the world sacrifice all day to create their character. An important factor in creating a hero is the proper use of Orbs.
        There are dozens of different orbs in PoE and each has different properties. Some reinforce armor, others add socket, others make magical weapon.
        If you want to buy PoE Orbs, I would gladly sell them through Odealo (it's about transaction security)
        https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
        The main currency in the PoE are Exalted Orbs and Chaos Orbs, there are many available deals if you want to buy exalted orbs - to visit and check Odealo
        Last edited by Majkel; 09-29-2017, 08:38 AM.

Comment

dragoon initial cast of erratic power and every single cast of charging sweep instant freezes a friend's client but goons do nothing to me

something from spirit dancer freezes mine but not sure which cause I don't have a SD to test with hehe

Comment

• fli
            fli commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm experiencing the same screen freezes on my dragoon. Feels so bad :[[[
        Working...
        X