AOL & Yahoo users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOL & Yahoo users

For those AOL and Yahoo users though...if it isn't a fix for it today will they be compensated for missing out on the login event? I'm one of the few who still haven't gotten that email thing.

Are you using one of those email address?

Comment

• Brook
      Brook commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I'm using AOL...sadly.

I mean they could compensate you. But I have no idea how this publisher runs things.
    I login every once and a while.

Comment

They reply to my ticket asking for more info. At this point it's just the waiting game. But missing out on the event like this "Do not miss a day!" What the actual fuck? lmao

Comment

I waited for 15 mins with yahoo and it showed, so maybe yahoo/ aol server lag?
        Yahoo was just recently on the news for being hacked for basic information so

Comment

• SSVK
          SSVK commented
          Editing a comment
          yea im not sure why AOL has problems but def make a tix for that if it doesn't get solved

• TheSoulEater
          TheSoulEater commented
          Editing a comment
          i use a yahoo email address also ...HOWEVER dragon nest NEVER sent me anything to my yahoo. NOT EVEN 2 months ago when I first agreed to the terms of the transfer.....so can you please tell me how to go about submitting my ticket in to them so i can retrieve my account....

• SSVK
          SSVK commented
          Editing a comment
          http://us.dragonnest.com/support/request
          send the ticket there they should have you in the record in the transfer

My yahoo got 3 this morning outside of spam and trash, my main account however, still has 0.0% of dn mail. Not even a pw change request ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• TheSoulEater
          TheSoulEater commented
          Editing a comment
          exactly...im in THIS predicament....so should we avoid creating new DN accounts on steam with our MAIN email addresses for that very purpose?

It would be nice if they did compensate, the emotional stress of questioning whether or not you're going to be able to play was a lot for my lil old heart. Kinda hope this doesn't mess with log in event BUT I am happy they had a very quick response despite the rush for the server.
        *를 **** *십**. *는 ** *람입**

Comment

I hope they do something for AOL users. They know they're being difficult to deal with :/
          Snobu - Smasher aka War Mage
          Nico - Destroyer

Someone will always ruin something for others...
          PVE War Mage Guide

Comment

Im highly upset at the moment and would like to know how to go about submitting a ticket to retrieve my account, because i am a yahoo user who agreed to the terms of transfer 2 months ago, and even logged into my account and played faithfully almost everday up until the transfer. I will be highly pissed if i lose my soul eater and other characters due to "yahoo users being considered spam" or whatever Nexons escuse is regardless of how promt i stayed with everything.

Comment

I had a Yahoo account and it took like 40 minutes for the mail to come. I also spammed the button like 10 times over a 30 minute period too, so...

Comment

• TheSoulEater
                TheSoulEater commented
                Editing a comment
                also, with the new DN website, im not able to use my old log-in information.....so is this also a sign that they STILL have not transfered ANYTHING of mine ? or is there something im just clearly not doing?

Im also having the same issue Im not receiving the verification email.
              I use @email

Comment

Well I hope you get in, would be a shame to wait all this time for nothing.
                I login every once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSoulEater View Post
                  Im highly upset at the moment and would like to know how to go about submitting a ticket to retrieve my account, because i am a yahoo user who agreed to the terms of transfer 2 months ago, and even logged into my account and played faithfully almost everday up until the transfer. I will be highly pissed if i lose my soul eater and other characters due to "yahoo users being considered spam" or whatever Nexons escuse is regardless of how promt i stayed with everything.
                  That's not the case...it's ED's mail being considered spam and people not getting that mail. If you successfully transferred your account correctly, then it should be transferred with the email and password you provided at the in game transfer prompt. Log into the main DN website and if you can log in, and IF you successfully transferred your account, it'll say you're a preregistered member and that you must confirm it through an email confirmation in which is the problem that is being discussed. It wont be the exact log in information you used with Nexon, unless you're using the same email and under 10 character password. It's what ever you plugged in, in the in game prompt.
                  *를 **** *십**. *는 ** *람입**

Comment

Getting an update from ED would be nice. I know there was one earlier today, but its been 5 hours of silence about the matter now. i just want to have the security of knowing that i will eventually be able to play on my account, and if it takes longer than today, that i wont be screwed over for the login event.

Comment

Originally posted by seand04 View Post
                      Getting an update from ED would be nice. I know there was one earlier today, but its been 5 hours of silence about the matter now. i just want to have the security of knowing that i will eventually be able to play on my account, and if it takes longer than today, that i wont be screwed over for the login event.
                      Pretty much this. I get customer support confirm tickets but no verification emails, no password request change emails, and no replies to said tickets and its been 12 hours

Comment

Working...
                      X