Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't Transfer My Account What Do I Do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't Transfer My Account What Do I Do?

So I just started dragon nest again like a day BEFORE the transfer to ED, and I didn't do an account transfer?
    How in the hell do I transfer my account over? I'm not starting all over I had 14 level 90s >_>!!!

You can't, if you didn't transfer before nexon shut the server down. Your account is gone, that's just my understanding of it.
    I login every once and a while.

Comment

Are you seriousssssssssssssssssssssssssss?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Where the hell is the GM in this bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakotaizcul View Post
          So I just started dragon nest again like a day BEFORE the transfer to ED, and I didn't do an account transfer?
          How in the hell do I transfer my account over? I'm not starting all over I had 14 level 90s >_>!!!
          Yep, as stated above your account is lost. You had by last Monday, today being Thursday, to opt to transfer your account. The prompt would've came automatically upon you logging in, you must have made your account after Nexon stopped accepting account transfers but before they shut the server down. You will have to remake your account which shouldn't be too bad since you only lost a day but gained a day of experience with the game. But if you forgot to or simply didn't log in between beginning of August to last Monday then yeah, you're screwed for the transfer prompt was in game only. You had to log into the game to transfer your account.
          Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 09-29-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Dakotaizcul
            Dakotaizcul commented
            Editing a comment
            And as far as this goes, like I said I logged the day before AND the day of the transfer. I read NOTHING about my account needing to be transferred over, and if the transfer process didn't HAPPEN in game and all that popped up was those little ads THAT I CLOSE EVERYTIME I LOG INTO THE GAME. Then they should have done a lot more than just "hey transfer your account via logging in some website that you had no idea existed" etc.

Sorry bro. But I think it's worth starting over if you really enjoy the game.
          I login every once and a while.

Comment

You can try submit a support ticket via. http://us.dragonnest.com/support/request but from my understanding you had to accept the account transfer while Nexon's server we still live.

Comment

So basically it's my fault that I took a hiatus from a game, and because of that it's my fault that the time and money put into the game is lost. That makes a LOT of sense, no like seriously it's MY fault for THEIR inconvenience.

Comment

And now it won't even let me submit a ticket? It says to contact the admin? What the fuck is going on this is some fishy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post

Yep, as stated above your account is lost. You had by last Monday, today being Thursday, to opt to transfer your account. The prompt would've came automatically upon you logging in, you must have made your account after Nexon stopped accepting account transfers but before they shut the server down. You will have to remake your account which shouldn't be too bad since you only lost a day but gained a day of experience with the game.
                  Are you going to buy my exp scrolls to level my characters, and buy me 3 costumes? Or no?

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    peace

But you have to stay up to date on any game that you will/might come back to. The announcement was made back in late July/early August, if you didn't log in at all during that time then unfortunately your account is lost.

*maybe they can do something but don't hold your breath.

feelsbadman :c
                    Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 09-29-2016, 08:35 AM.

Hello @ gm .

Comment

Originally posted by Dakotaizcul View Post

Are you going to buy my exp scrolls to level my characters, and buy me 3 costumes? Or no?
                    Lol idk why I laughed a little

Comment

They gave us a couple months to transfer, how on earth did you miss it?

Comment

So, the day after the account transfers were announced, I did the whole verification for my main account. Around mid or late August I did the transfer for my alt account. I also didn't receive this "Welcome Hero's-" email like everyone else did. I got it on my alt email, but not on my main email. Both accounts use gmail and neither one is working in game right now, it keeps saying the email and password or ID don't match up but I wrote everything down that I changed for the transfer.

I'm also having trouble with the DN launcher. It kept giving me a patch error. "Failed to read Resource Pak" and "Patch version check failed." ON the website they addressed this issues by saying to trun the program as administrator which I did and I got into the game and that's when I ran into my current issue. Then I disconnected and again I can't get into the game cause of errors ._. Someone help please? T-T If I lost both my accounts I might as well quit this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jini View Post
                          So, the day after the account transfers were announced, I did the whole verification for my main account. Around mid or late August I did the transfer for my alt account. I also didn't receive this "Welcome Hero's-" email like everyone else did. I got it on my alt email, but not on my main email. Both accounts use gmail and neither one is working in game right now, it keeps saying the email and password or ID don't match up but I wrote everything down that I changed for the transfer.

I'm also having trouble with the DN launcher. It kept giving me a patch error. "Failed to read Resource Pak" and "Patch version check failed." ON the website they addressed this issues by saying to trun the program as administrator which I did and I got into the game and that's when I ran into my current issue. Then I disconnected and again I can't get into the game cause of errors ._. Someone help please? T-T If I lost both my accounts I might as well quit this game.
                          mm did you try logging into the main website first? http://us.dragonnest.com/main You have to log in here and then it will send you a verification email then you can log into the game. That's what I had to do.
                          ~ Hai ~

Comment

• Jini
                            Jini commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you! A friend told me that and I feel silly that was all I needed to do x) Thank you though! ♥
                        Working...
                        X