Mercenary Exploration Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercenary Exploration Keys

This isn't really a complaint as much as a suggestion? I've been doing my daily tasks almost every day since the release of the new mercenary system in order to get as many keys as I could, but no matter how consistent I am with the keys, I can't keep up with how many mercenary boxes I'm able to get each day. Mercenaries have existed for a very long time and many of us have all of them or almost every one of them. (I personally have all 23 but you can only send 3 per mission so having more than 21 has little effect)

As of today I just finished my daily tasks and opened as many boxes as I could using my keys (except the blue ones) and this is how many I have left.

Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	1 Size:	25.0 KB ID:	93229
    It seems to be impossible to ever open all of them, I've basically stopped even trying to open the blue grade mission boxes since there are just so many.

If they could increase the amount of keys you get each day from daily tasks, or increase the amount of keys dropped from silver and gold dimensional bunnies, it would help a lot. Or maybe just remove the key requirement for the blue mercenary boxes because everyone has so many of them and we can't keep up.

The system is flawed and really needs to be changed. Pls halp.
    Last edited by Echelos; 09-30-2017, 07:11 AM.
    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Valid point! ^^
    RoseGold Guild Master I Discord: AuroraRose#5909 I Ice Witch Main I ♥
    Discord: AuroraRose#5909

Comment

1 per dungeon run (30 for gold rabbit) is low and 100 from the boxes a day isnt much considering how many blue boxes u can get

my suggestion either add key drops to other content like nests or treasure dungeon or reduce rare mercenary box key cost

5 keys makes no sense for what u can get in it

Comment

we'll eventually be able to buy them using dungeon points...the one store currency that also is extremely limited

Comment

Originally posted by Bishoujou View Post
          we'll eventually be able to buy them using dungeon points...the one store currency that also is extremely limited
          Well, it'll be nice to have another place to get them from, but did it have to be dungeon points?

Man... as if we don't have enough things to get with dungeon points already.

Comment

Dungeon Points lul. Why couldn't it be like royal court or adventure league points to actually make those things useful...

Comment

Working...
            X