Most generally useful healer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most generally useful healer?

Hey there. So, I've been away for a while. I played a Physician back in the 80 cap, but I'm not a huge fan of the changes that have been made to it. (Toxic Spill EX doesn't heal anymore??)

So what does each healer excel at in this game? I'm not looking for a "best" healer, but one that is consistently good at most things. I used to have a LB as well back in the 80 cap and I'm not sure how it is now. I'd be happy to have whatever input I can get.

NOTE: I no longer have my old characters since I wasn't able to transfer my account when ED took over, otherwise I'd just try them all myself.

They made physicians into more of a damage/utility support now that the slimes regen and gives dmg buff. Although they only have one main heal skill now, heal shower can keep the party alive for some time due to its lingering effect.

LB is pretty good after awakening, they have 3 heals now and total around 45% plus a percentage of damage. The only down side is you can't cure yourself, and your heals have limited targets which might make it hard if you're the only healer in raids.

The other option is saint which has a really strong burst heal, and cure relics which are useful at certain situations. Personally I never played saint so not much I can say about this.

IMO LB would be your all around class which has plenty of evades, quick burst dmg, good dps with set up, 3 heals you can use to burst heal or spread them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Colourfulsky View Post
      They made physicians into more of a damage/utility support now that the slimes regen and gives dmg buff. Although they only have one main heal skill now, heal shower can keep the party alive for some time due to its lingering effect.

LB is pretty good after awakening, they have 3 heals now and total around 45% plus a percentage of damage. The only down side is you can't cure yourself, and your heals have limited targets which might make it hard if you're the only healer in raids.

The other option is saint which has a really strong burst heal, and cure relics which are useful at certain situations. Personally I never played saint so not much I can say about this.

IMO LB would be your all around class which has plenty of evades, quick burst dmg, good dps with set up, 3 heals you can use to burst heal or spread them out.
      Thanks for the reply! Yeah, LB sounds like what I want. I enjoy having options on how I do things, so that sounds good to me. Thanks for the input!

Comment

Phys
        - 30~sec cd heal, regen heal is on ground so if u have air ppl or missed some1, they can just walk in it. (lowest cd)
        - cure is possible every 6 secs
        - slime is team buff + nonexistent miniheal
        - no dmg taken reduction for teammates( your bubbles gives yourself dmg reduction
        - injection has attack speed buff for teammate
        - slip n slide buff
        Saint
        - 60s sec heal,
        - constant cure
        - heal relic 1 = slime heal, u can have 3 so 3x the miniheal ( still nonexistant)
        - can kill teammates with relic block n relic lag
        - tanky but not mobile
        - ulti & shell give dmg taken reduce
        LB
        - 48 sec-60sec heal- longest cast time?, weakest heal of the 3 (20% as oppose to 30%)
        - longest cure 16s n ulti 125s
        - mini heal (energetic chakra) heals the most 15% but only targets 2-3 ppl. in a raid setting (8 man) it is almost useless, but normal party (4) it can be the best miniheal. Balm of azu heals 10% after awaken 45s cd (self only?)
        - best air time/mobility - dodging/save teammate .... etc
        - ulti % healing chakra gives dmg reduction
        - Feint - can revive

personal experiences for dps - phys feels like the best thou your time for supporting would decrease, saint uses relic which isn't reliable sometimes (so possibly the weakest), LB jumps around which maybe fun and dmg is in the middle.
        Last edited by Peanut; 10-03-2017, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Hielito
          Hielito commented
          Editing a comment
          Lolis FTW

• HeavensBlossom
          HeavensBlossom commented
          Editing a comment
          You forgot to mention the best party buff ever for LB c:

• Peanut
          Peanut commented
          Editing a comment
          oops yea forgot, phys has food, saint has increase heal, LB has dmg buff. they serve different purposes so see what fit best

Lul at everyone who says lb has mediocre damage

also lb can cure self

only issue is this patch the energetic chakra EX may not heal as it should
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• Peanut
          Peanut commented
          Editing a comment
          I meant LB is more in the middle, more than saint and less than phys. I play all of them to a certain level albeit not at the level where people would say main, it is just what I got from playing.
          I can be wrong. LB has probably the best dmg potential at end gear cuz he scales from both agility and strength. It is just I don't have it so I can't say much about it
      Working...
      X