Returning Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Player

Hey guys, whats up returning player here. Havent played since nexon gave the rights to eye and I was a victim of never getting my characters transferred haha bummer alot of time and money wasted but how is the game now under eye? Is the population still kinda low and is it still a money cash grab like nexon had it esp with eggs? Is it worth the return? I really miss Dnest in some ways lol! Any advice or help would be apprecieated

Hi there!

i like the game more now that Eye is managing it.
    The population seems quite a bit higher. It's easier to get gold now and we get DNP often now so it isn't as much of a cash grab although you can still p2w. The egg RNG seems better (maybe I'm just luckier). Definitely worth a return. LV 95 gear is much easier to enhance.

Come back the water is fine. Hell, I'll even help you out. IGN: Zengeroff.

Come look me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
      Hi there!

i like the game more now that Eye is managing it.
      The population seems quite a bit higher. It's easier to get gold now and we get DNP often now so it isn't as much of a cash grab although you can still p2w. The egg RNG seems better (maybe I'm just luckier). Definitely worth a return. LV 95 gear is much easier to enhance.

Come back the water is fine. Hell, I'll even help you out. IGN: Zengeroff.

Come look me up.
      ayyyye sounds great!! looks ill return and remake my raven! how are they doing nowadays in terms of damage and comp?

Comment

Population is still pretty low but there's enough players around to do content with. Needless to say the game is more fun to play with friends and a guild.

P2W element is always gonna be here though, probably the same as it was back w/ Nexon's final year. I should mention though that their customer service is the crappiest it has ever been and cannot even compare to Nexon. Ticket handling by the CC staff is utter garbage; event rewards are delayed often; and there's periods where most players disconnect from the game, especially when changing maps and whatnot (seems to be happening more frequently lately). They have also dialed down on banning bots so there's a few gold sellers around (economy is doing fine though, surprisingly).

Other than the problems I mentioned, the game is doing 'okay' as of right now so I can only say you should try it out and see if it's enough to satisfy you, because it's enough for those of us who are still here It's easy to hit level cap with ongoing exp events and definitely easier to make gold compared to before.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeref View Post
          Population is still pretty low but there's enough players around to do content with. Needless to say the game is more fun to play with friends and a guild.

P2W element is always gonna be here though, probably the same as it was back w/ Nexon's final year. I should mention though that their customer service is the crappiest it has ever been and cannot even compare to Nexon. Ticket handling by the CC staff is utter garbage; event rewards are delayed often; and there's periods where most players disconnect from the game, especially when changing maps and whatnot (seems to be happening more frequently lately). They have also dialed down on banning bots so there's a few gold sellers around (economy is doing fine though, surprisingly).

Other than the problems I mentioned, the game is doing 'okay' as of right now so I can only say you should try it out and see if it's enough to satisfy you, because it's enough for those of us who are still here It's easy to hit level cap with ongoing exp events and definitely easier to make gold compared to before.
          Awesome thats great to know especially knowing gold is easier to obtain since that was one of the huge problems in nexon days and well i put up with low pop during nexon days so hopefully its at least a "little" bit better haha. I guess ill give it a shot and see where it takes me

Comment

DCs and lag are the biggest issues I've encountered. Making gold is fairly easy with the new dungeons and dailies. My biggest complaint would be the amount of stuff we have to do to get the keys to unlock the merc boxes >.< I don't know how people do it on so many chars each day. LOL I barely can get through it with Doc because it's so booooring. Welcome back though and I hope you enjoy the game

~Doc
            DoctorRogue #9233
            DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
            Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorRogue View Post
              DCs and lag are the biggest issues I've encountered. Making gold is fairly easy with the new dungeons and dailies. My biggest complaint would be the amount of stuff we have to do to get the keys to unlock the merc boxes >.< I don't know how people do it on so many chars each day. LOL I barely can get through it with Doc because it's so booooring. Welcome back though and I hope you enjoy the game

~Doc
              haha guess its one of those tedious things! Thanks! already got my arch heretic to 71 seems pretty lively already and different enjoying myself so far! I also havent experienced any DCs or lag yet atm. Only one time i dced moving to a field but that was just once. Everything seems smooth on my end at the moment.
              Last edited by AradSenki; 10-05-2017, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Awesome! I hope it stays that way for you. I know that (for me) most of the lag is in pvp. Good luck in game
                DoctorRogue #9233
                DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
                Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

Working...
                X