Fix the servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix the servers

Dear ED, for once can you please be a respectable and professional company AND PERFORM STANDARD SERVER MAINTENANCE EVERY WEEK...

The loading times between dung to dung is ridiculous, often taking a few minutes before the black screen goes away while you can still hear the music... Loading from dung to town is normal but town to dung will have extended black screen loading times as well. This is due to server lag...

People are getting dual login errors AGAIN and rampant disconnecting for MANY PLAYERS, I've tried to play today and I've given up. Got d/c'd twice in a row attempting to do dailies, this game just isn't worth the aggravation...

Dean

Perform an emergency maintenance please, I've been hearing lots of rewards haven't been handed out either... It doesn't matter that you guys have a holiday, everybody has holidays, you guys should have planned this out properly, pretend to be a professional company and at least remotely monitor the conditions of the servers, THEY NEED ATTENTION, thank you.

It would be nice to be able to play a game your company is attempting to turn a profit on...

(No, I'm not sending a useless ticket only to have it auto closed and nothing happen, I'm still waiting on months of rewards I've yet to receive and I know I never will :c)

Update attracts new and returning players. Continuous problems immediately drive new and returning players away. DN in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
      Dear ED, for once can you please be a respectable and professional company AND PERFORM STANDARD SERVER MAINTENANCE EVERY WEEK...

The loading times between dung to dung is ridiculous, often taking a few minutes before the black screen goes away while you can still hear the music... Loading from dung to town is normal but town to dung will have extended black screen loading times as well. This is due to server lag...

People are getting dual login errors AGAIN and rampant disconnecting for MANY PLAYERS, I've tried to play today and I've given up. Got d/c'd twice in a row attempting to do dailies, this game just isn't worth the aggravation...

Dean

Perform an emergency maintenance please, I've been hearing lots of rewards haven't been handed out either... It doesn't matter that you guys have a holiday, everybody has holidays, you guys should have planned this out properly, pretend to be a professional company and at least remotely monitor the conditions of the servers, THEY NEED ATTENTION, thank you.

It would be nice to be able to play a game your company is attempting to turn a profit on...

(No, I'm not sending a useless ticket only to have it auto closed and nothing happen, I'm still waiting on months of rewards I've yet to receive and I know I never will :c)
      I never had problems with loading screen. Its probably your computer tbh. I ususally load within 10 seconds of logging in and everything else faster than that. and to the guy above im a new and returning player already 93 and been playing two days *shrug* they are doing better than what nexon ever did and its very less p2w. They are on vacation right now im sure the server are will be fixed for those who are having issues

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        Everyone here has had problems with ED's servers..

I have a gaming machine, trust me it's not my computer: 7500 i5 3.4ghz Quad Core, 16 gigs ddr4 ram, 1060GTX Nvidia 6 gigs ddr5...

Before today, I too had quick loading times and bro, I've been here since 70 cap, over 3 years...

You've only been playing 2 days and you're here posting that you NEVER have problems... bro you haven't been playing long enough to have any opinion if you've only been playing 2 days...

Nexon was a far better publisher than we gave them credit for, I only say that cuz the service with ED is that bad...

Actually the game has become more p2w than ever before, Nexon kept is f2p mostly...

If you read my post, you would've read the following: "Perform an emergency maintenance please, I've been hearing lots of rewards haven't been handed out either... It doesn't matter that you guys have a holiday, everybody has holidays, you guys should have planned this out properly, pretend to be a professional company and at least remotely monitor the conditions of the servers, THEY NEED ATTENTION, thank you."

For all those who are going to stick up for ED, just because you have low standards and will accept the low quality of service ED gives it's customers, that's your business but for the many others who know better, ED themselves are ruining the game with horrible customer service and bad managing of their servers. They've had over a year here in NA and the problems of the server have gotten worse, not better.

This game is dying for a reason, you only being here 2 days wouldn't know that of which I speak of. Even if a product is good, if the managing/handling of that product is not good the product will NOT sell hence our dwindling population and the extinction of veteran players in DN, thank you.

Ive been here since beta launched in nexon. I have not just been playing two days. Im just coming back from a 8 month break and missed account transfer that took place. So ive been here way longer than you have lmao. Nexon was a horrible publisher thats the reason for them giving the game to EYE in the first place and everyone knew nexon was bad. There were barely people on if you were lucky there wouldve been at least 10-20 people playing actively. That aint shit lol. Also EYE team is on vacation. They are korean. We wont have emergency maintenence until they are back. This post actually deserves to be removed period. Just because Ive been playing EYEDENTS severs for 2 days dont mean shit. I could experience the same shit in a two days matter you are but im not so yeah

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        You are a fool and are just trolling because you're in love with what ED has done to the game...

You did post this: "im a new and returning player", you said yourself that you are a NEW PLAYER so if you misrepresented yourself then that's your fault, no one else.

I've played more hours in my time with DN than you have, I'd bet real money on that, think about what that means...

Nexon didn't give DN to ED, ED owns DN and ED is owned by Shanda since 80 cap. ED/Shanda got/is getting rid of all of their publishers so they can increase their profit margins by not having to pay a publisher to run their game for them. Nexon got dumped for one simple reason, money, ED wants more money. Same thing with them getting rid of Cherry Credits as publisher of SEA. For a beta player you sure don't know much about the company that operates DN. Nexon is a bad publisher overall but it's service far outshines anything we've received at the hands of ED, both Nexon and ED are bad but ED makes Nexon look better.

The game hasn't been active since 80 cap, over 2 years bro, t5 aka 90 cap gutted the game and most of its veteran players. 93 cap/server transfer further gutted the remaining vets, you would know this if you didn't take many breaks from the game and paid attention etc.

And I will repost this until it sinks in: "Perform an emergency maintenance please, I've been hearing lots of rewards haven't been handed out either... It doesn't matter that you guys have a holiday, everybody has holidays, you guys should have planned this out properly, pretend to be a professional company and at least remotely monitor the conditions of the servers, THEY NEED ATTENTION, thank you."

Keep on trolling yo, save ED's reputation if you can, that is if ED had a good reputation to begin with

Cheers o/

• schism
        schism commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously, who is this shill? Man has his head so far up ED's ass he can't see the light of day.

lol have u logged on today
      the servers are fucked
      not even worth logging on actually save urself the trouble

only thing working is pvp and afk in town
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Originally posted by ceruulean View Post
        lol have u logged on today
        the servers are fucked
        not even worth logging on actually save urself the trouble
        Ive been playing all day and been logging in fine lol. Maybe im just lucky today *shrug*

Also as i stated they cant do anything until their holiday is over with. So crying about it wont do anything, go outside or play a different game if its that bad for you.

Comment

Yeah I've has problems today with the load times and i've been having D/C problems this week, which isn't normal for me. I at first thought the problem was on my end until I looked at chat in game.
          I know they won't do an emergency maint- but I will say that they need to think things through a little better. Rewards seem to be late or non existent for many players and it's not just this month they've had problems with that. I'm not gonna say ED is the worst since I do love those DNP coupons, however ED makes Nexon look good.
          IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
          Briala, Tempest
          Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Originally posted by Mimii View Post
            Yeah I've has problems today with the load times and i've been having D/C problems this week, which isn't normal for me. I at first thought the problem was on my end until I looked at chat in game.
            I know they won't do an emergency maint- but I will say that they need to think things through a little better. Rewards seem to be late or non existent for many players and it's not just this month they've had problems with that. I'm not gonna say ED is the worst since I do love those DNP coupons, however ED makes Nexon look good.
            You also have to understnd the servers arent based here like they are in nexon since there is a NA nexon. There isnt a NA eyedentity games so the servers are being bandwith from far away. Nexon barely kept the game updated or should I say waited entirely for updates to be thrown out also not to mention a screwed up af economy. Was barely able to find people to do stuff with at cap. ED can do better with their servers seeing how much money they make and respond better to people. But like i said they are mainly korean and they have other versions to look after as well.

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
              ILLbeURdeath commented
              Editing a comment
              You do NOT know what you're talking about bro...

The servers are still based in NA (SEA is based in Asia, if our server was also based in Asia there'd be two things going against you: 1) there'd be no need for two English speaking servers based in the same country, 2) our ping would be horrible for all except for those in Asia that play here...) but they're now owned and operated by Shanda. Nexon servers hosted multiple games per server, DN used to share its server with Maplestory.

My ping in game is forever 70~110ms, always green. If our NA server wasn't in NA, my ping and the ping of other NA players would be doubled at least...

Nexon didn't control content, ED the devs did/do. Nexon didn't update the game near the end of their tenure because they were being dumped by ED and ED wanted it that way. Nexon could do some things but in the end, ED controlled the update schedule.

ED themselves have screwed up the NA economy by not allowing free trade in an effort to force a p2w heavy meta in the NA server. Every other ED ran server has much more trading involved in their respective economies which stimulates growth which is always good for the economy of that game. Every other ED ran server has a much higher gold supply in game than NA...

Your problems finding parties wasn't a result of the actions/inactions of Nexon, they were in fact the doing of ED and what ED has been trying to do with the NA server, we are uniquely ran and even have special one of a kind eggs, every other ED ran server has progressive drop eggs but NA...

All you've been doing is making excuses for what you admit is poor service of a product, that product being DN and the service being administered by ED.

Done replying to your comments, think what you want bro o/
              Last edited by ILLbeURdeath; 10-06-2017, 07:51 PM.

• Vahrheit
              Vahrheit commented
              Editing a comment
              Servers are in NA. San Jose, to be precise.

You don't need to be in the same country to have servers hosted in that country.

(Putting this here because I'm tired of people asking me if this is true or not)

Originally posted by AradSenki View Post

You also have to understnd the servers arent based here like they are in nexon since there is a NA nexon. There isnt a NA eyedentity games so the servers are being bandwith from far away. Nexon barely kept the game updated or should I say waited entirely for updates to be thrown out also not to mention a screwed up af economy. Was barely able to find people to do stuff with at cap. ED can do better with their servers seeing how much money they make and respond better to people. But like i said they are mainly korean and they have other versions to look after as well.
            I'm fully aware the game is Korean. I just think that lately there have been server issues that weren't there before. Also the whole thing with Nexon not updating fast enough, that wasn't really on their end. Same with a lot of the no trading of cash items and economy stuff, etc. That was set by ED not Nexon. This cap is much better and the population seems alright to me but i'm not sure that has much to do with how ED has been handling things customer service wise, but rather that the stuff there is to do in game got better (90 cap was terrible).
            IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
            Briala, Tempest
            Mijirn, Physician

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
              ILLbeURdeath commented
              Editing a comment
              90 cap was terrible, 95 caps gearing process/progression is much more casual friendly but even with that, people are again quitting and the handling of our server is getting worse. Today's excuse is a holiday, okay couldn't you have foreseen this and make an action plan to remedy the problems that could happen during a time when a holiday is being observed? cmon man, most companies have policies in place to deal with such instances for example, automated maintenance schedules and remote monitoring and control services/applications/programs to handle potential problems automatically with human interaction afterwards should it be necessary etc.

A lot of people (friends/guildmates) lately have been saying pvp lags less than pve due to the increasing lag growing in the pve aspect of the game. I myself have been noticing a lot of bosses in nest porting all over the place as of late. Mechs are glitched often, last week every Granom run boss mechs would glitch, every single run. Kind of reminded me of 90 caps Daidalus nest upon release, we all called that "lag nest" for the longest time.

Apparently I've heard Shanda/ED is attempting to revive DN2, to those who don't know that's their attempt at the "mobile" gaming market. It failed miserably it's first release and now the profits of the servers have been going into development for DN2. They seem hell bent on making DN a mobile game, the combat in the mobile version is nothing like the pc version. I don't know if this rumor is 100% true atm but I trust my sources and I wouldn't be surprised if it's true :c (if they are indeed spending the profits on their mobile versions development, that means there's less money to improve and fix current bugs in their pc version servers...)

Laughing in korean
            Dragoon
            TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

they prolly dont make enough money from this server to do more than barebones work tbh

Comment

Honestly I'm just waiting to see if they have plans for compensation before readying the pitchforks.

Comment

I just completed VN HC like 7 times. Aside from a few extended black screens from entering the nest (like 10 seconds longer than usual), I haven't been experiencing issues.

Maybe it's cause I play at non-prime hours, but yeah. Server seems better now, if anything.
                  Dragoon
                  TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
                    ILLbeURdeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I just started having the extended black screens today, prior to today I've noticed an increase in delay in town at times and bosses porting in nests along with the random glitched mech which started to get worse after the 95 cap update. Game's been playable until today, new extended black screens and random disconnects, I did disconnect twice in a row attempting to do dailies

This is why you need a publisher.

Comment

Originally posted by Eight View Post
                    This is why you need a publisher.
                    not really. depends on the company. Neople is doing great with DFOGlobal

Comment

Working...
                    X