Fix the servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same.

My PC is top of the line and my internet is fibre. I'm still sitting on these black screens sometimes in excess of 20 seconds.

There needs to be a maintenance, quick.

Comment

Neople is Nexon. All I know so far:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault is being closed on December the 8th. Its only been a year since it started. No compensation with $$$ but NX isntead. Telling you to play more of their games and spend it there. The game was still like in it's early access stage; months of investment wasted.

Atlantica Online transferred to Valofe.

Combat Arms -> Combat Arms: Reloaded is being transferred to Valofe. One of Nexon's big games.

Lawbreakers & Riders of Icarus, I read are dying even though they're like new. Dragon Nest -> Riders of Icarus / Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex -> Lawbreakers

DFO & Maplestory still going strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Misuhara View Post

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex First Assault is being closed on December the 8th. Its only been a year since it started. No compensation with $$$ but NX isntead. Telling you to play more of their games and spend it there. The game was still like in it's early access stage; months of investment wasted.

Atlantica Online transferred to Valofe.

Combat Arms -> Combat Arms: Reloaded is being transferred to Valofe. One of Nexon's big games.

Lawbreakers & Riders of Icarus, I read are dying even though they're like new. Dragon Nest -> Riders of Icarus / Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex -> Lawbreakers

DFO & Maplestory still going strong.
        I dont really think dragon nest is dieng its just a matter of people playing and like any other game most people just log on when its raid day or etc if they are already geared and just playing one char. DFO will never die. I also dont agree with Neople=Nexon because they are two different companies. I keep up with their fb page and stuff so I know lol. Ghost was bad. Atlantica is still pretty dead compared to old atlantica

Comment

Originally posted by Misuhara View Post

GitS will be closed Dec 6th. GitS was started August 2015 in closed beta so its been more than a year, I been there since Day 1. Its truly a shame that its being shut down though, its such an awesome game that will leave a void because there really isn't another game just like it(futuristic FPS + skills that isn't another battle arena type shit).

EDIT: To get back on topic, I as well have been experiencing the black screen after every dungeon/raid/nest run that last for about 20-30 seconds and I have a some what powerful computer: i7 4790k@4.8ghz, 16gb ram, 1070s in SLI, 1TB Samsung 960 pro ssd, 65↓/6↑
          Last edited by Salt; 10-08-2017, 04:51 PM.
          Sodium, atomic number 11, was first isolated by Peter Dager in 1807. A chemical component of salt, he named it Na in honor of the saltiest region on earth, North America.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Salt View Post

GitS will be closed Dec 6th. GitS was started August 2015 in closed beta so its been more than a year, I been there since Day 1. Its truly a shame that its being shut down though, its such an awesome game that will leave a void because there really isn't another game just like it(futuristic FPS + skills that isn't another battle arena type shit).

EDIT: To get back on topic, I as well have been experiencing the black screen after every dungeon/raid/nest run that last for about 20-30 seconds and I have a some what powerful computer: i7 4790k@4.8ghz, 16gb ram, 1070s in SLI, 1TB Samsung 960 pro ssd, 65↓/6↑
            Its an issue on their side. We need maintnence

Comment

Dear Players,

Please be informed that the issues has been forwarded to the relevant department for investigation.
              ​​​​​​​
              Please accept our sincere apology and we apologize for any inconvenience caused

Comment

Originally posted by yaya View Post
                dear players,

please be informed that the issues has been forwarded to the relevant department for investigation.
                ​​​​​​​
                please accept our sincere apology and we apologize for any inconvenience caused
                c o m p e n s a t i o n
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Hello,

The Devs has already responded, please refer to:
                  https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/222

Thank you for your patience!

Comment

Working...
                  X