Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• > Black screen Compensation <

GM

As you already notice in the past couple of days we having black screen during load into dungeons, nest, raid etc. This has been a total waste of time for players. Most of my guildie and my self AFK since I cant be bother and I guess most other players feel the same and that we deserve some kind of compensation.

Not going to make this long so Please consider to give us some kind of compensation to show the player base that ED not some money hungry company and actually knows how to make it's customers Happy.

Update: Thank you for the event really appreciated.
    Last edited by OneMysteriousGuy; 10-09-2017, 08:00 PM.

*Holds hands out*

Some sort of compensation sounds nice! Compared to before, this black screen becomes a large portion of the game-play, even more than the dungeon itself if you're fast enough!

Legend has it that if you're stuck in the black screen long enough, you may even get a disconnection!
    Nerf all classes, buff LK

Comment

Originally posted by OneMysteriousGuy View Post
      GM

As you already notice in the past couple of days we having black screen during load into dungeons, nest, raid etc. This has been a total waste of time for players. Most of my guildie and my self AFK since I cant be bother and I guess most other players feel the same and that we deserve some kind of compensation.

Not going to make this long so Please consider to give us some kind of compensation to show the player base that ED not some money hungry company and actually knows how to make it's customers Happy.
      Where the fuck are the staff/GM ????

Comment

i cant even be in saints haven without crashing lol i run to a portal as soon as i get in sh before it freezes. was lvling with my 300% scroll i got from shop but black screens op cant continue

Comment

Originally posted by Inquest View Post
          i cant even be in saints haven without crashing lol i run to a portal as soon as i get in sh before it freezes. was lvling with my 300% scroll i got from shop but black screens op cant continue
          200% sir ALLAH AKBAR

Comment

• Inquest
            Inquest commented
            Editing a comment
            forgot the other 100% was my max lvl character boost lol

• Daforce197
            Daforce197 commented
            Editing a comment
            Its Allahu Akbar, spell it right if you want to be edgy xoxo.

Dear Players,

Please be informed that the issues has been forwarded to the relevant department for investigation.

Please accept our sincere apology and we apologize for any inconvenience caused

Comment

• Couplord
            Couplord commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the reply and welcome back~

• Yaya
            Yaya commented
            Editing a comment
            Aye thanks! you're so sweet

how about a week of 300% droprate boosts...
          IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Originally posted by Yaya View Post
            Dear Players,

Please be informed that the issues has been forwarded to the relevant department for investigation.

Please accept our sincere apology and we apologize for any inconvenience caused
            I'll gladly accept your apology if there's compensation involved as well.

If not, then ED will only receive my bitter understanding.

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
              OneMysteriousGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Best combat system out of all yet player base is so small. Any of the players in the game can run it better then ED can

• Yaya
              Yaya commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll forward your feedback as well !
              Thanks!

• OneMysteriousGuy
              OneMysteriousGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Also I have post a solution to bots getting bless buff and a lot of players have agree could you also pass this on too? At certain time of a day like or an hour or Two hour give lofty the power to buff players for a certain fees. Since its been 2 or 3month and only 1 or 2 weeks player manage to beat bots to get bless stone.

Give more coins. locos

Comment

Working...
            X