No announcement yet.

Psa: Donkay owes gold and won’t pay back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you get your gold back! I didn't understand all the donkey hype either. Best of luck!
    IGN: Randall- Level 95 Gladiator
    Officer of Genesis Guild

Comment

I will not be revealing personal information as that is an invasion of privacy - blowing up there could have some detrimental real life results.

This thread did not serve as a threat. I wanted to bring this to light to get a direct response from him: whether I will or I will not get my gold.

It's the last straw as I wait and hope for him to show the slightest shred of decency (if he even has any left).

*More screenshots attached as people think this is an elaborate prank ?? Pranks over - where's the gold ?
      Attached Files
      1stLove Guild Master

LilyPearl - Sniper
      Rozelle - Gladiator

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Lily#5807

Comment

• aaron
        aaron commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that attitude change makes my blood boil.

Perhaps his role model is Siloquinn.
      Discord: Fabulous #3971
      You will need to join DN Class Discussion, NA, EU, or SEA Discord servers to find me because of the emoji in my tag.
      Class Updates Document
      Chaos Mage/Majesty In-Depth Guide
      YouTube Channel

Comment

• OneMysteriousGuy
        OneMysteriousGuy commented
        Editing a comment
        Didn't they ban siloquinn due to community pressure? Would like to see some respond from admin. It be nice if GM can transfer the gold he own to op. The kid prob has like 500k on his account.

Haha, holy shit this guy is so fucking good. Friend lets this slob borrow considerable amount of gold, and he gets pissy because she brings it up.
      Like, what the fuck does it matter why she needs the gold. It's her fucking gold.

He's fucking offended and annoyed that that's all she wants to talk about, lmao.

I'm screaming, hahaha. What a fetid cunt.

"I owe you nothing of real world value", he says, forgetting he was eBegging because anything other than a max-enhanced weapon was unacceptable for his ego.

@Lily

Nah, you can pretty much forget about this asshole paying you back. It's clear that he doesn't care to and has no plans to earn back the money at all. Do you have screenshots or video of the transaction? Try reporting him for scamming, see if anything comes of it. If not, send in these screenshots in a report anyway. Inexplicably, he's an admin in the DN Discord. Ask Comphus to consider removing them from his admin role.

Reminder to you and everyone else to record and screenshot all large-quantity sales and transactions you make. Yes, even friends. It doesn't take much time and it's a good fallback when things go south.

Edit: He's a milkshake duck.

On another note: Folks, stop putting strangers on pedestals. Having OP gear or sperging out in world chat does not a role model make. More often than not it's the opposite. Most pay-to-win'ers tend to be some of the most unpleasant people to be around, with equally shitty friends floating around them like flies on a turd. Shouldn't be surprising that people who invest more resources into fantasy worlds don't care much for real life things, like friends or ethics.
      Last edited by Doom; 10-12-2017, 01:42 AM.

Comment

This is pretty disgusting, his making moot points and being very passive aggressive. His in the wrong, mate shape up and pay back the people that helped you succeed.

Comment

Yeah, he's a cunt.

Little else to say. He should be ostracized from the community.

Comment

Does he even still play?

I know I've seen him in the world chat a few times (like last month), but that's about it really. If he had quit or hardly gets on, then the chances of you getting your gold back are close to zero. You probably would've had a better chance if you had revealed this last year, while there was an abundance of players on. As of now, I doubt we'll even see a response from him on this thread.

Anyways, I wish you luck and hope you'll get your gold back.

Comment

• Brook
              Brook commented
              Editing a comment
              He still plays and active on discord and he still haven't responded to the poor person. Dick move imo.

I don't even know this guy, but he seems like a real jerk in those screenshots.

I'm totally sorry about you never getting your gold. You were really nice to do so in the first place and gave more than enough time. Hopefully you'll get your gold back.
            IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
            Briala, Tempest
            Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Pay this person back already..... Tf is you on dude :/

Comment

#DN is Alive!

Comment

Damn, Im hungry af rn what should i eat chicken or noodles. hmu.

Comment

Donkey is worst then trash. Trash will straight up and tell you he wont pay you. Yet this trash keep playing you for a fool over and over. I will laugh if there an actual team that will take him to the next raid.

Comment

• Bishoujou
                      Bishoujou commented
                      Editing a comment
                      decent people wouldnt, but when a particular guy who scammed me 40k that even admitted to it to everyone people still raided cause he could clear the raid and thats all that mattered to them

• OneMysteriousGuy
                      OneMysteriousGuy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Bishou After this I doubt anyone will get involve with him since they too will get flame by the community.

• Elune
                      Elune commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not much of a community to get flamed by tbh.

but dn gold has real money value what

100k is a decent amount of irl monies

Comment

Keep promising but no action
                      Speechless

Comment

After only 4K back in 5 months, sent mail asked when I can get gold back, this is what I got

Comment

Working...
                        X