No announcement yet.

Psa: Donkay owes gold and won’t pay back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just when I thought all the juicy drama of this game was gone. Paging [GM]Lime. It's pretty clear this particular fella has scammed a few members of the community. He's a Veteran but seems to be no better than Siloquinn which should probably just be disposed of immeditately. He's had plenty of time but a ban should particularly wake him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dmike View Post
      Just when I thought all the juicy drama of this game was gone. Paging [GM]Lime. It's pretty clear this particular fella has scammed a few members of the community. He's a Veteran but seems to be no better than Siloquinn which should probably just be disposed of immeditately. He's had plenty of time but a ban should particularly wake him up.
      agreed my dude. Havent played DN for so long, not even in the community discord and I STILL hear about this crap lol. Pay her back or atleast tell her you're not going to. All this half baked crap from you no one is gonna eat it m8.

Comment

to those saying its only a $110 Gold Value Donkay Owes... they forget back when this loan was provided Gold was worth 5 TIMES THE VALUE IT HAS TODAY.

100USD back then got you 20,000G (if you bought gold). That means Donkay took $500 worth of gold from Lily and never paid her back.

I move to force Donkay to pay Lily $612USD if he refuses to pay her gold back + Interest equal to 13% compound per month. (what a company would charge somebody for late bills) AND Be Banned like Siloquinn.

Lets count how much that means Donkay Owes Lily for failing to pay back the gold that was due april of 2016.

15 months of compound interest.

http://prntscr.com/gwrcm4

BETTER SELL ALL 4 OF YOUR GENESIS ITEMS SCUMBAG. (WHOEVER BUYS ANYTHING FROM DONKAY SHOULD FORCE HIM TO GIVE THE ITEM AND PAY LILY DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF RELYING ON HIM TO PAY HER BACK.)
        Last edited by LunarForce; 10-12-2017, 07:16 PM.
        IGN: LunarForce

Comment

this whole thread is cringe.

Comment

Live by Nicki's wisdom
            Discord: Korp#8417

Comment

#dN iS aLiVe

Comment

NOT EVEN 2 Hours an Donkay blocks me on discord for demanding him pay Lily back. He has NO INTENT to pay what he owes. #DOWNWITHDONKAY.
                IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• Vahrheit
                  Vahrheit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not sure why anyone would put up with your harassment. Of course he (or anyone else) would block you if you're doing that.

Sometimes you should think a bit harder.

This guy ain't gonna pay up, there's nothing any of us can do that'll make him. Move on, take this incident to heart to be mindful of others (including those you think you can trust). To the OP and anyone else who went through this, you have my sympathy, you truly do, but as others have said, take this as experience to help you develop and grow.

Comment

• Dmike
                  Dmike commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I mean there's nothing we can do, sure. But he scammed several women of gold apparently and as such, the GMs can get rid of him if they decided to. He's no better than RJ who robbed Kage of 130k gold(not even mentioning that he also scammed another lady of 2 million gold to get Karma Koins) and the entire issue with Icy that occured back in January of 2015, this is particularly not very different. Just silly men taking advantage of women and then dodging when they have to return what they borrowed. xd

i got tagged for this shit lmaoo
                afks

Comment

• Tiyara
                  Tiyara commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hi udotolwiekaliea

Lmao baited and outsmarted

Comment

How come everyone is lynch mobbing Donkay so early? Wouldn't it be more fair to hear from him more, before comdemning him as guilty? I know Donkay isn't that kind of a person. The court of public opinion means nothing to me. I want to hear from him first, before I make a judgement call on him. There is always two sides to every story. It is embarassing to see so many people on here mocking him, making fun of him, and blindly siding with the original post. I believe Donkay deserves better than this. I know one thing, DragonNest (as far as the community of players go) doesn't seem to care about people's feelings, when it comes to having a cheap laugh. And this is coming from me, someone who constantly jokes around. I believe in the right thing, at the end of the day. This is not a shot a Lily either. I just feel we should all be fair to Donkay. That is all I am asking.

Comment

• Zengeroff
                    Zengeroff commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's pretty cut and dry dude.

The screenshots prove he borrowed the money a long time ago and the more recent screenshots prove he still owes gold.

He honestly doesn't have a defense here because it's a debt he admits he owes.

• Doom
                    Doom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The Donkay defender has logged on.

• Anime Garbage
                    Anime Garbage commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have no fucking ties to this but one side has screenshots and the other seems to be going out of their way to avoid the problem.

And that same side (donkali's) also sent mail back, in response to being asked for gold. And told them they'll get paid back when they stop talking shit.

Donkali just looks like a fucking retard right now lol, hop off their dick yo. We are being fair, he simply painted himself as an awful person.

"Gold has no real value"? You can literally pay for gold with real money with shady enough dealings. Donkali's being a fucking moron lol..

Originally posted by LunarForce View Post
                  NOT EVEN 2 Hours an Donkay blocks me on discord for demanding him pay Lily back. He has NO INTENT to pay what he owes. #DOWNWITHDONKAY.
                  Are you serious? He blocked you because you were annoying the shit out of him on something that doesn't even have to do to you. Stop poking your autistic nose to something where you have no involvement to. This is something that only Lily and Donkay can solve.
                  via Imgflip GIF Maker

Comment

Originally posted by BostonSports View Post
                    How come everyone is lynch mobbing Donkay so early? Wouldn't it be more fair to hear from him more, before comdemning him as guilty? I know Donkay isn't that kind of a person. The court of public opinion means nothing to me. I want to hear from him first, before I make a judgement call on him. There is always two sides to every story. It is embarassing to see so many people on here mocking him, making fun of him, and blindly siding with the original post. I believe Donkay deserves better than this. I know one thing, DragonNest (as far as the community of players go) doesn't seem to care about people's feelings, when it comes to having a cheap laugh. And this is coming from me, someone who constantly jokes around. I believe in the right thing, at the end of the day. This is not a shot a Lily either. I just feel we should all be fair to Donkay. That is all I am asking.

He's had more than a few days (approximately around 100 hours) to think about this and reply or voice his side.
                    I haven't seen any signs of either replying to her or voicing his side of story to here - regardless of actively participating in other discord conversations means... idk feigning silence? if you're right - you shouldn't be afraid to say your side of story?

This is something that only Lily and Donkay can solve.
                    Let's hope this is the case.
                    Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

Originally posted by BostonSports View Post
                      Dude, it's been days, basically a week since the original post. He's been confronted several times in the past about it too. This isn't just an issue that surfaced a week ago, it's been on going for literally years. This is why everyone is so quick to lynch, once it's brought to the public's attention.
                      Dragoon
                      TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Pretty disappointed in how Donkay has handled this. Was never really friends with him, but I never had a problem with him until now.

Comment

Working...
                        X