Hidden Patch Notes 10/19/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden Patch Notes 10/19/2017

>>HERE<< are this patch's Hidden Patch Notes. If you notice anything else new or broken, feel free to let me know so I can add it (and attribute it).

What are the Hidden Patch Notes?

Because the patch notes given to us by Eyedentity aren't always complete, there are many features, fixes, bugs, and other changes that are introduced without anyone knowing until they're found. The Hidden Patch Notes are intended to provide this information in a centralized, organized manner that would otherwise spread by word of mouth only. This also gives us a more accurate history of things that have been fixed or changed.

Notable Things
    • RuDNLs cannot be enhanced past +10. The tooltip is broken, see the notes for the translated text
    • RuDNL enhancement stats at +11 and above have been fixed
    • No class changes

Last edited by Vahrheit; 10-19-2017, 09:36 AM.
    WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Storyteller Kathy is no where to be found however I could get into the event area by talking to Cassie. I cannot however find the event store as there is nothing except for the house in Cassie's shop. Is that all there is? Just trying to figure out the point of this mess....
    DoctorRogue #9233
    DaMuffins ~ Muffins ~ Unstable
    Spreading Love One PVP Day At A Time

Comment

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      Only the house is purchasable from the shop. All the other items are dropped by the rewards from the event itself or via the artbook (Menu > Event > Artbook Event)

Are u sure about the FD chaos plate from faire? The sealed chaos plate has 4 random plates with different potentials for each

https://spacem.github.io/dngearsim/i...wship-Heraldry
    Last edited by milktoast22; 10-19-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, this is what I'm referring to, followed an incorrect ID somewhere

also ALL of my DNP has vanished.....just thought I would mention that.

Comment

• Vahrheit
      Vahrheit commented
      Editing a comment
      This happens every patch.

• Mostein
      Mostein commented
      Editing a comment
      Really?? Well...glad I spent most of it anyways.

Thank you I'm glad someone understands this LOL
    DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Update regarding Chaos Crests: Shop data is inconsistent, doing more investigation
      EDIT: I'm dumb and copy pasted an ID twice. CARRY ON.
      Last edited by Vahrheit; 10-19-2017, 09:29 AM.
      WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

The 'clues' or whatever are grayed out in my inventory. It says they can be sold but because they are grayed, I can't. Are we supposed to hold on to these to stack for clues or something? >.< I'm too stupid for this Halloween event.

I'd like my strait jacket to be green with green froggies on it please and maybe then I'll understand what the heck I'm doing in this event. So for now, can you un-carry on? LOL
        DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

Okay and I think I just got dumber. I tried to do the 'web shop' thing. Apparently it can only be bought with ET which is something that cannot be bought O.o I tried both options but neither of them worked. Any idea why?

I'll sit in the corner and wait for your wisdom to enlighten me
          DoctorRogue #9233

Comment

• Zengeroff
            Zengeroff commented
            Editing a comment
            This is actually very easy to do if you have a PayPal.

Go to http://rixty.com and create an account (more on this later) and confirm your email with them (preferably the email your PayPal is tied to). After signing up there, go to the area where you can add funds to your rixty account and select the PayPal option and transfer the amount of EyeTotal you want to buy to the account. Once you've added the funds to your rixty account, come back to where you can purchase EyeTotal here and click Xsolla (the only option) and how much you're buying. Once that loads, you should see an option to pay with a rixty account (that's why you should make the account first and add money to it). Select it and continue on to the next page. You should see a place to pay with a rixty code (or whatever it's called) click there and login. From there you can input a code to pay with or select an account balance. You should see the money you put there already. Confirm your purchase and continue. The next page should be a receipt page from Xsolla. Click continue to game and your transaction of buying EyeTotal should be complete. I just did this a few hours ago because I couldn't find out any other way to do it with PayPal. I hope this helps.

where is the crus fix pls

Comment

Can you describe more about the changes of Raven reverted from last patch? (crow storm and chain star)

Comment

• Vahrheit
              Vahrheit commented
              Editing a comment
              Crow Storm only consumed 1 Steal last patch but dealt original damage (we received a partial update which smashed together the release version of crowstorm with the changed version in a later patch).

• eyeonly
              eyeonly commented
              Editing a comment
              Crow storm has 3 damage in history, 17000%, 3600% and 2400% , which one you r referring to?

How about the chain star? From my understanding EYE removed the chain star buff on August patch
              Last edited by eyeonly; 10-19-2017, 09:31 PM.

Class Mastery III Does NOT Work in Slayer Nests.

(Problem Located on Lunar Knight unknown if fails on other classes)
            IGN: LunarForce

Comment

• LunarForce
              LunarForce commented
              Editing a comment
              when you try to use Class Mastery 3 MBD in Daidalos 3 before any blades are sent out the skill is canceled mid-jump every single time.

• Vahrheit
              Vahrheit commented
              Editing a comment
              This is part of a known general bug with LK CM3 involving uneven terrain and terrain decals. Not a slayer specific bug (happens in RuDN at boss 2 and 3 in certain spots, for instance). Fixed in a later patch.

• LunarForce
              LunarForce commented
              Editing a comment
              alright. still is very annoying.

wew that's cool

Comment

Hello, I have a question about the Halloween event. Why is it lvl 90 or above? I don't understand the reasoning. What about the new players, how are they supposed to do it?

Comment

• Vahrheit
                Vahrheit commented
                Editing a comment
                Unfortunately you're asking in the wrong place/the wrong people - we don't know. You can try asking the developers directly in a separate thread (but good luck getting any response).

Nevermind too that reaching Lv90 takes only a few days at a leisurely pace (and the event runs all patch long) so IMO this is a non-issue anyways.

• Kennedia
                Kennedia commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for your response, yes I doubt I'll get a response from them, they don't even answer tickets. You see though my question was for new players. Yes we as experienced we could easily get to 90 in a few days or even less. As a new player though, why would they focus on getting to 90? Unless they read update notes on the website or knew the best ways to lvl, but most new characters wouldn't be playing to get to 90 they would be to try out the game. Or as a new character they would lvl by quests, and have no exp boosts whatsoever. They wouldn't ask the fastest way to lvl, or look it up, they would want to do quests and learn about the game first. My very first character that I got to max was in 70 cap, but I lvled her through quests and after getting her to max I lvled others the faster way since I knew what I wanted about the game. Thanks for a response though xD
            Working...
            X