Slayer Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer Mode

..... really, what in the hell is the point of dropping 1 point items when you need 100,000 to buy a piece of equipment?

Hell, the cheapest thing you can buy with them is an entry pass but those can be gotten easily anyway.

I don't get it.

What do you get from the 4k boxes?

Comment

I believe a slayer armor for a random class.

Comment

Slayer is designed to be an end-game sorts of equipment. Aside from the +20 Calypse stat of Slayer Equips, the Devs also plan to add a 'Skill Enhancement' system to Slayer Equips. Look at it as a Genesis-sort kind of things for Equipments. Slayer Equips are still in development.

Comment

I birded something like this earlier. I realize that it's great gear and it's supposed to be hard to get, but if I calculated right it would take over a year to get one piece (if you get the 200 from daily mission each day). Though that doesn't take into account any events or extra points we can get. I'm also unsure of what's in the boxes (is it random for any class? or what??). I know im casual but holy crap I honestly wish it gave a little more. I wasn't expecting it to be that low of points. 4 points for abyss, 3 for master, and 1 for normal.
          Last edited by Mimii; 10-19-2017, 12:09 PM.
          IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
          Briala, Tempest
          Mijirn, Physician

Comment

equips can drop too with low chance

just farm the one for the part and class u want and maybe u will get lucky

Comment

Random pieces will drop in the area and there are events that can double the points. It’s meant to be a grinder and it won’t be handed to you. Either grind this out or wait for unique to legendary conversion.

when you extract the equipment you either get 1k points or 10k. 4K will get you a random piece and it’s second spec specific so if you’re a lunar knight and a gladiator piece drops you cannot use it.

Comment

• Billy Ray Cyrus
                Billy Ray Cyrus commented
                Editing a comment
                Wait. If I will open 4k box, I will get slayer armor for my 1st job? Warrior/Arher/Sorc etc? But that equipment will on secondary class? If I'm warrior I will get equipment for LK/Glad/Destroyer/Zerk/DA only? Not for all 39 2nd jobs?

• Breamiin
                Breamiin commented
                Editing a comment
                No say you buy a chest piece box; that box can drop any second spec class ie: lunar knight, gladiator, etc for ANY base class. So you could potentially get a saint piece. Its a 1 in 37 chance to give you the piece you are looking for.

Originally posted by Breamiin View Post
              Random pieces will drop in the area and there are events that can double the points.
              But if you know the area to spam, it raises your chances of getting the desired part. http://blog.divinitor.com/blog/2017/...-slayer-patch/

Comment

>Accidentally deletes post instead of approving
                >tries to restore
                >Error 500

Thanks vBulleting and sorry Mimii

Click image for larger version

Name:	rdfgtdghdr.png
Views:	28
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	97470
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Verbena; 10-19-2017, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Mimii
                  Mimii commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was wondering why my post didn't go through yet lol.

Its a roughly 2.9% Drop Chance to obtain a Slayer Drop from the nests themselves... today a Guardian Slayer Shoe was dropped. sooo its not that rare considering.
                IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Well, Slayer +0 is as strong as Calypso +20 and it's obtainable by everyone. So yeah I expect it to be hard to get due to how strong it is and it will probably evolve like Genesis to match Forest Dragon set and etc.

EDIT : Just consider yourself lucky if you get a piece for your class... Because you got best in slot gear until Forest Dragon Set most likely
                  Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                  IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

Well, I suppose I have to consider myself lucky then because tonight I got a top for my LK.

Comment

Working...
                    X