Slayer gear drop rate ;o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer gear drop rate ;o

Does anyone know if the 2.9% (?) drop rate on slayer gear applies to all difficulties or just abyss? Norm is way faster and I don't care about the 1-2 point difference~

Edit: In about ~450 abyss runs I've only seen 1 piece so far. The 2.9% drop rate was from this thread: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/ge...78-slayer-mode
    Last edited by Ciel; 10-22-2017, 11:53 PM.

I have noticed if you enter Slayer Nest with Zero FTG you get no Slayer Drops but if you enter with FTG Slayer Drops can occur.

This is probably due to the intended feature being you required FTG to even enter Slayer Nest in the first place but there is a bug currently in the system that doesn't apply that requirement due to it being a nest.
    IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Originally posted by LunarForce View Post
      I have noticed if you enter Slayer Nest with Zero FTG you get no Slayer Drops but if you enter with FTG Slayer Drops can occur.

This is probably due to the intended feature being you required FTG to even enter Slayer Nest in the first place but there is a bug currently in the system that doesn't apply that requirement due to it being a nest.
      You can still get slayer even with 0 ftg. I've gotten a black mara slayer gear piece earlier today, and I only enter slayer dungeon when I have 0 ftg.

Comment

• LunarForce
        LunarForce commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you for the confirmation that slayer equipment can drop with 0 ftg.

I'm only doing this for one gate (but it is probably reasonable to assume the rates are the same across other gates), so here you go. Get ready to cry.

Please note
      1) I am NOT making this for every gate
      2) Over 100% chance means that many multiple drops, plus a X% chance for an extra (so 351% means 3 guaranteed, 51% chance to drop the 4th)
      3) The Chance listed in the slayer piece list is the chance to get that specific piece out of all possible slayer pieces given that you rolled the chance for a piece to drop at all. The Effective Chance is the chance that that piece will drop (so it takes into account the drop rate).
      4) The Chance sums up to 101%, due to rounding.
      WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• Hanakarasu
        Hanakarasu commented
        Editing a comment
        When I saw the slayer gear drop rate, I cried for a bit, but then I started laughing hysterically when I saw the skill plates & badges drop rate heh.

ayy thanks Vahrheit for making a detailed droprate breakdown for all of us.

IGN: LunarForce

Comment

Working...
      X