Best equipment to aim for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best equipment to aim for?

Hi everyone. I current have a full legend Ice dragon set with +7 on my armour, and +13 for both my weapons. Should I be aiming for the legend lvl 93 rune equips or the new lvl 95 equips?

Currently the best is Calypso Armor (L-grade), you can get there by two paths

1) IF you have the funds and ONLY IF, get in a RuDN HC clearing team or buy runs to farm Wraths. You can get Calypso by evolving +10 RuDN-L gear into +0 Calypso.

2) The long path, but sort of cheaper since you can hardcore farm it is doing Neris +20 to Medea +20 to Medea T2 +20 then Calypso (yeah, 3 evolution in a row and you can get to +0 each time), the evolutions are locked for now in that path but will come in a future update 100%.

In your case, I really suggest to go in Path 1, Wrote path 2 mostly for those who are not in L-grades that might Watch this.

You can also Farm Slayer nests in order to get Slayer Armor (you can't enhance it but it's the same stats as +20 Calypso), but it's 2,9% drop rate and not guaranteed to get it for your class.

Hope it helps.

Later On there will be even be Calypso Tier 2 Gear... So yeah, everyone and their mother will be in Calypso and able to run the next dragon by the end of this cap.

Last stuff, you can't server storage Calypso or Medea Gear, so choose your main well.
    Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
    IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

• Axxon
      Axxon commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes and you even keep your enhancement RuDN-U case unlike the other ones.

• Ninjapirate101
      Ninjapirate101 commented
      Editing a comment
      Where do you go to turn your Neris +20 gear to Medea? It's prolly really obvious but apparently im blind as a bat! oh its not out yet right?
      Last edited by Ninjapirate101; 10-25-2017, 10:55 AM.

• Axxon
      Axxon commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not out yet, Save Spaeras and quality Garnets until then. It's a 100% incoming future update.
Working...
X