Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are "dark" classes really as OP as they seem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are "dark" classes really as OP as they seem?

I've been back for a few weeks now after a long break, and when I came back I found a bunch of new "dark" classes which all seem way more powerful than the normal classes. (Dark Avenger had been out last time I played but it was the only one)

Are they all really that powerful? Or does it just seem like it to someone who only recently capped?

Can't speak for the other classes, but the Ray Mechanic (tinkerer version) is definitely in another league compared to the other tinkerer sub-classes.

Comment

da = lk = glad (until coup bug is fixed)
      mara > sorcs (dps-wise [iw is closer to support])
      ray mech > tinks ( dps-wise [adept somewhat ice stacks and phys is a healer])
      cant really say anything with sh since i barely see any and there's not many archers to compare to
      Last edited by Lemon; 10-24-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Zengeroff
        Zengeroff commented
        Editing a comment
        Eh, I don't think so.

LK > DA = Glad until the coup bug is fixed then

LK = Glad > DA

I haven't played DA so I can't comment at all on that class, but from all the others i've played, yeah the spin off classes are OP or at least feel like it. Maybe that's because they all have some sort or self heal or awesome mobility (SH). Especially Ray Mech feels very powerful. I played both GM and SS and I think Ray does more. But I don't know the hard numbers. *shrugs* At least they all feel powerful
      IGN(s): Arcadia, Ray Mech (Main)
      Briala, Tempest
      Mijirn, Physician

Comment

Yes, if not op then still viably decent
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

xD I like how nobody talks about Arch heretic.
          Dark Avenger, Ray Mechanic, and Black Mara are the strongest in raw damage with the right set up
          Silver Hunter is a bit behind but will be getting a few future buffs in the future that will make them closer to the rest
          Arch heretic is probably weakest (in comparison to other dark/light hero classes) in dmg output but is definitely a viable dps.
          I wouldn't necessarily call them OP but strong yeah
          What is OP about them are their special characteristics
          DA with infinite Dash/iframe
          SH with being able to be in the air almost forever continuously damaging and avoiding damage
          AH tankiness while doing burst DPS safely
          BM one of the highest DPS with the correct setup and iframes
          RM infinite Super Armor mode when transformed
          Last edited by Alastor Sama~; 10-26-2017, 09:29 PM.
          IGN: xXAlastorXx
          MAIN: Dark Avenger
          DA4Life~

Comment

I would like to know if AH is good or not tbh...I play AH but mostly because how cool the skills look...

Comment

arch heretic is op but he’s a cleric so ppl think he’s weak
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              Who guards the guardians?

Comment

In MY opinions, they are OP because they don't have any real ''Ex skills'' outside their transformation. They also don't have any awakening to boost their skills even more. So their basic skill tree have to be really strong by themselves to compete with everyone else. They have to do more with less.

They even have Free Damage and/Or Free crit most of the time.
                Main : I'm back to Pyromancer LOL now, always open to help and all kind of stuff on DN, hit me up <3
                IGN :Tirlarna

Comment

HEYYYYY Don't forget about Oracle Elder! (Kail's spin off/ light element)
                  DMG wise = assassin (more or less but definitely lower than her main sisters), lots of iframes
                  Mobility wise = blade dancer (a little better with agility buff and some additional position shift skills)
                  Defense wise = cleric (she has a very high magic def so she's very tanky against witches, lolis and some warriors but she is weak against phy classes though)
                  ANDDD SHE GOT A SELF HEALING SKILL! HOW NICE!

Comment

Working...
                  X