Gearing for 93?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gearing for 93?

So the new level cap is 93 and some new equipment has been released. I main a dragoon with +10 coma and +11 Nightmare spear with +10 Nightmare bracelet. But now I've transferred and I'm a bit lost as to what gear and crests to get. Can someone provide a guide to gearing in the new 93 cap?

I was in the same boat as you, only with the Prophet Weps and armor on my Raven. I have put the lv 93 gears on him, and have currently enhanced to +6 with the dragon gems +7. Think +7 is the highest you can go with lv 93 gems. Think lv 90 gems can get +15 now. I noticed an increase in my attack, so i would say get them lv 93 gears. Now as far as the gems you put on it, weather you want to +15 them 90s you got, or take the leap and go with the 93's that is up to you IMO. NIghamare shards are also easier to get now, so getting that U grade nightmare weps wont take to long, if you have not done that already. But until then, Coma U would be a nice upgrade for now since those shards drop very easy, and when you get the Nightmare weps, just Enhance txpt. Good to go!!!

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
      ILLbeURdeath commented
      Editing a comment
      +1, I agree

Will add OP, if you have some gold or are patient, you could save up for your ultimate 93 weps - they're stronger than 90U's even in epic form .

just get coma unique weps or well enhanced 93 epics.

Comment

Working...
    X