Unique debuffs for party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique debuffs for party

Pretty much every class has some form of "make monster take more damage".

Are there any classes with unique debuffs that most other classes cannot provide?

All classes have their debuff/buffs. It's hard to tell which one is better since they're all good their own ways.

Comment

Soul Eater's Soul scream debuff (here is called soul shirek, if i'm not wrong). Its a unique debuff which only soul eater have. It does reduce the crit resist of affected targets while increases the rate of critical hits on the same amount. Also, the delay status which only screamers have... it used to be very OP, because it increased the DPS window of party by delaying bosses' mechanics/moves. However, now it was heavily nerfed and the actual bosses resists the debuff (IDK if ice dragon nest's bosses resist to delay status... but i think its worthless get, since it doesn't have a noticeable effect anymore)

i would call the ice stack thing a unique debuff too, since there is a lack of classes that can debuff it (Ice witch > Alchemist > Silver hunter), even tho it does the same effect as another dmg multiplier debuff (but it does stack in base and ex ones)
      Last edited by Arctiic; 10-10-2016, 07:20 AM. Reason: add stuffs about screamer bracket of SE~

Comment

Working...
      X