Old Beta Player, Returning & Seeking Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Beta Player, Returning & Seeking Friends

So. First I wanna say, FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I always hated how Nexon had their icy grip over one of my favorite games. But anyways, I'm a very old DN player, back when it was in beta. I didn't play much but I popped in every so often. I'm looking for people to give me a hand in the new 2016 DN. I enjoy raiding, I love friends and I'm very willing to give PvP a shot, provided it's not broken. Most of my time went to FFXIV but that game has become stale, I need something that's more with action and hack and slash I need to feel like I am doing damage to my enemy, not just pressing buttons and watching a tiny bar go down. I wanna see huge monkey flipping numbers on my screen. That says yeah I'm a bad class mummy lover. I have a 90 Tink so I did most of the grudge work already, I just need to find people who will give me a hand on how to properly progress my character so I can enjoy the endgame content. I'd like to be able to solo a nest and such, but not sure where to start. All the new changes really made the game a bit overwhelming. So any help is appreciated. If there's a PM system I'll give you my IGN.

Welcome back to Dragon Nest neighbor!

MyAnimeList / Tumblr / Gaia

IGN: ShallyBuds / Tempest
    Igneus / Pyromancer

Comment

Welcome back DN friend!
      Yeah, I think I started when 32 cap hit? 2011?
      Anyways, yeah, the game is a ton different than it was back in the day.
      It's definitely more about endgame content now than it ever was.
      With the 93 cap came more equips, nests/dungeons, and awakening. Super exciting!
      If I were you, I'd look into a nice PVE guild to help you run some nests 'til you gear up.
      Abyss runs are no joke if you're underpowered. :/
      Otherwise you're going to be looking for PUGs for your runs and those are hit & miss.

Comment

Welcome back to DN!!! I too am an old open beta player. There aren't too many old open beta players around anymore so it's awesome to see one return! I suggest doing what Orias said and have a look around in the guild section and see if there is a guild that fits your needs. I'm one of the officers for Moon and we are currently recruiting active members who like to pve, have fun and learn! If you have any questions feel free to let me know. IGN -- Xzine

Comment

Working...
        X