• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really really need help

well. I just level up 93 but i dont know as guide my equipment
    I'm majesty
    and i don't know to buy the Theano set
    and if I do , dont know as continue HELP PLZ!!!

Theano gear is just fine for beginners, it's actually quite strong for now. Theano all around with a tech necklace (high int) otherwise the 90+ necks suck outside the tech necks. Get your plates and save talismans for last.

Be more specific, what else did you need help with?

Comment

but after that
      what should i do? nest or dungeons?
      to get a set better than teano

Comment

You got to decide whether or not to go for rdnL's or 90U's/idnU's or evo comas or nightmares or to continue enhancing your 93 epics and await for 93U's to come out. . It's really up to you, how much time you want to invest in getting gear. Theano is just the basic/first set of 93 epics so anything better will cost you some gold, I guess start grinding for gold and enhancing what you have. Pretty much start gearing up.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLbeURdeath View Post
          You got to decide whether or not to go for rdnL's or 90U's/idnU's or evo comas or nightmares or to continue enhancing your 93 epics and await for 93U's to come out. . It's really up to you, how much time you want to invest in getting gear. Theano is just the basic/first set of 93 epics so anything better will cost you some gold, I guess start grinding for gold and enhancing what you have. Pretty much start gearing up.
          as a new player I have no idea what you just said lol, what is RDNLs? what is IDNUs? what is evo comas? what is nightmares? and how/where do we farm for those? and where is the best place to farm for gold? we would appreciate if you enlightened us noobs properly lol thanks

Comment

• ILLbeURdeath
            ILLbeURdeath commented
            Editing a comment
            "properly"... there's a lot of useful information contained within these very forums, you just gotta click and read then explore the game, yw.

Originally posted by spedal View Post

as a new player I have no idea what you just said lol, what is RDNLs? what is IDNUs? what is evo comas? what is nightmares? and how/where do we farm for those? and where is the best place to farm for gold? we would appreciate if you enlightened us noobs properly lol thanks
          welcome to dragon nest ! (*´꒳`*)/ allow me to be of some assistance !
          RDNL = Legendary grade Red Dragon Nest gear. You can get this from running Red Dragon Nest Hardcore. Sometimes they drop, otherwise you must craft them using wraths from HC! IDNU = Unique greade Ice Dragon Nest gear. This is from Ice Dragon Nest (4 man or 8 man raid). This is the current end game content.
          evo coma = evolution coma, which is upgraded epic coma gear that is enhanced to "evolution" using evolution coma hammers. you collect coma shards (which make up the coma hammer) from nests such as Scorching Desert Dragon Nest!
          Nightmare weapons are from doing Starlight Garden. You get 5 runs of Starlight a week, which I suggest doing all in one day! Each nightmare weapon costs 21,000 nightmare stars and they do stack up quickly so don't be intimidated!

Unfortunately, right now, I don't know the best place out of 93 dungeons to grind gold. Red Waste is the fastest, but I think Black Lake gives more gold. I'd be more than happy to test this for you if you'd like!
          If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
          im not on this account

Comment

Originally posted by Kirino View Post

welcome to dragon nest ! (*´꒳`*)/ allow me to be of some assistance !
            RDNL = Legendary grade Red Dragon Nest gear. You can get this from running Red Dragon Nest Hardcore. Sometimes they drop, otherwise you must craft them using wraths from HC! IDNU = Unique greade Ice Dragon Nest gear. This is from Ice Dragon Nest (4 man or 8 man raid). This is the current end game content.
            evo coma = evolution coma, which is upgraded epic coma gear that is enhanced to "evolution" using evolution coma hammers. you collect coma shards (which make up the coma hammer) from nests such as Scorching Desert Dragon Nest!
            Nightmare weapons are from doing Starlight Garden. You get 5 runs of Starlight a week, which I suggest doing all in one day! Each nightmare weapon costs 21,000 nightmare stars and they do stack up quickly so don't be intimidated!

Unfortunately, right now, I don't know the best place out of 93 dungeons to grind gold. Red Waste is the fastest, but I think Black Lake gives more gold. I'd be more than happy to test this for you if you'd like!
            If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
            thank you so much for the information! that was super helpful my friend gave me a basic set of theano to start off with, which gear set do you recommend me farming for the next step? like out of the gears you mentioned, which is easier to farm and doesnt take months of effort and rng? thanks again!

Comment

thank you very much!!! for the information
              but for a majesty , which set is the best? the rdn , idn or nightmare?
              the set teano work in the nests?
              and any good way to get gold apart to the auction?
              and where drop the set teano in the case if i don't have enough gold
              Last edited by Daian; 10-08-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

spedal Daian
                You're both very welcome!! (*´ω`*) My recommendation would be to get Nightmare weapons and use theano armor. Nightmare weapons should only take 4 weeks for both of your weaps, if i remember correctly. Theano armor can probably be found fairly quickly, they're in reward chests at 93lv dungeons on abyss mode & in Returned Typhoon Kim nest. For a majesty, I would suggest the same I said before, Nightmare weapon and Theano armor.

93lv dungeons will drop a lot of 90lv gems which are currently better than the 93. Attach these to your Theano armors, weapons, and your accessories.

For gold grind once you reach max level, I would do Red Waste. If you have the time, leveling alt characters to 93 and doing as many side quests as you can through lv80-93, it should bring you a decent amount!
                im not on this account

Comment

oh i see, so why is lvl90 gems better than lvl93 gems?

Comment

Working...
                  X