Chronicle System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chronicle System?

Hello everyone it's been a long while since I played DN and I definitely want to come back, and then I saw the post about the upcoming Chronicle System coming soon. So I was just wondering whether if I should just wait for that update and use it to make my main character or should I just make my main character now, since I don't know how difficult it is to level anymore as well as gearing up. Thanks for your answers~

i think you should make a main right now, bc there is an event that gives you a box you can open at cap lvl giving you a wing/tail/decal, some expirable blue birds, 100 expireable jelly, and a permanent wolf mount. that box wont be available past Oct 25 and the rewards are really nice!
    lvling is much easier than before, you arent forced to grind as much as earlier caps, so its much quicker and the dungeon enemies are not as dangerous so gearing a character is only necessary at cap lvl. biggest side effect is it is a bit tedious and boring >:

Comment

Well, assuming you played back in 60, 50, and/or 40 cap, leveling is A LOT easier and faster compared to back then. You can always make an alt and level that char while waiting for the update to create your Main character via Chronicle System.

Comment

Ah that's awesome haha I stopped playing around either 60 or 70 cap, I don't remember lol. Thanks for the advice guys, time to get leveling then~

Comment

I tried using the system today, but the option wasn't available. What's up with that?
          I saw that it promotion ends on November 1st, and I don't want to miss out...
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by JordanAllen3 View Post
            I tried using the system today, but the option wasn't available. What's up with that?
            I saw that it promotion ends on November 1st, and I don't want to miss out...
            ​​​​​​
            That's because we haven't received the update that includes the Chronicle System, you'll have to wait until then.

Comment

Working...
            X