Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First class for new/returning player? Do certain classes need certain funding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First class for new/returning player? Do certain classes need certain funding?

Hello all! Returning player here (Quit after DDN)

I was wondering, since I wasn't around for the data transfer and lost all of my data, if there were certain classes I should avoid altogether if I decide to play again. I remember back around 60-70 cap that class discrimination was just terrible. Certain classes would be denied no matter how much gear they had. Since DN is now separated from Nexon, I was wondering if there were still certain classes that you couldn't play without x amount of gold, or do they actually give you a break so you can do nests for your level? Are items given to classes when they hit a certain level? Or are there the "cushion" classes that are recommended to new players because they don't need as much gold to be useful? I don't want to level a class to 93 just to be denied every time I try to nest. Thanks for all the help. ^_^

Crusader is considered the most expensive class
    Otherwise all dps classes need funding to hit hard; even top dps classes suck if they dont have gear.
    If you want a cheap class play a support.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
    X