New Player...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player...

Hey everyone so like the tittle says I am a new player here, and unfortunately im 5 years late. This game has me confused, I see some topics of people talking about "old" DN and data transfer. So id like to know where I stand as a new player. I have a Lancea lvl 40 so only only been playing for 2 days. Id like to have some pointers and some quick conversation about this GAME in general. So i am interested in the combat system in the game only played it for 2 days but has prob the best combat ever. This game is far from its prime so if possible id like to get an opinion from some people with experience from this game and the ups and down of the "old DN" and the whole "DATA Transfer" a well as economic stand! thanks for taking your time on my post!

So you came to dn at a great time. There are more events to get you running quickly.

Old dn was okay. The biggest issue we had was 5 months of no content which killed our player base.

New dn has more content now and steady info on when and what we are getting. Which in turn has regained quite a few players once again.

As an economic stand point the moto for dn global is guy cheap sell cheap for a lot of the players which means getgtting gold can be tough at times. But if you get lucky or just grind you will be fine.

When it comes to you being lvl 40. There is no real content for you other then to get to lvl 93 Because this game is focused on end game. So from 1 to 93 the only goal is to get to 93.

Hopefully This answers your question. I am on break so I had to be quick to type this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blasian View Post
      So you came to dn at a great time. There are more events to get you running quickly.

Old dn was okay. The biggest issue we had was 5 months of no content which killed our player base.

New dn has more content now and steady info on when and what we are getting. Which in turn has regained quite a few players once again.

As an economic stand point the moto for dn global is guy cheap sell cheap for a lot of the players which means getgtting gold can be tough at times. But if you get lucky or just grind you will be fine.

When it comes to you being lvl 40. There is no real content for you other then to get to lvl 93 Because this game is focused on end game. So from 1 to 93 the only goal is to get to 93.

Hopefully This answers your question. I am on break so I had to be quick to type this up.
      Im glad to hear that I came in at a good time, I wasn't so sure if to invest time into this game since I usually just pick 1 game and focus on it. Also thanks for verifying to focus till cap lvl I wasn't sure of what to do at the moment. Anyways sounds like gold is achievable and not based on pay to win so far. thanks for the insight im looking forward to reaching cap lvl as soon as I can. Anyways thanks for info im looking forward to DN adventure.

Comment

Working...
      X