Good Start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Start?

Hi everyone, so i have played a little to be a little familiar with the map items and such. I am currently a lvl 85 Valk, tht she seems fun to play but no potential for endgame/ PVP. so i came here to ask for advice of the Veterans or more experience players. I want to get a good start of the game ive only been playing for 4 days or so. Im looking for a good PVP class that does well in PVE. Valk is very fun and flashy to play with she doesn't have AWAKENING like other classes so she is at a huge disadvantage.. so id like to know which of the 3 classes that have awakening at the current moment are a Solid Pick for pvp. I enjyoy playing any class as long as they are SOLID. Any advance tips and such will be helpful thanks!

MoonLord or Glad are both good at pvp and pve

Comment

• player7894
      player7894 commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you for reply, currently playing Moonlord.

• goflvhxj963
      goflvhxj963 commented
      Editing a comment
      I started out as moonlord due to its flashy moves and I've always wondered if there would be a game with a magic swordsman as a choice. I had lots of fun playing it and decided to try out gladiator and instantly fell in love with it due to its fast paced gameplay/combos and how you're in a dangerous situation where you need to stay close to the enemy to deliver damages while dodging constantly. Both are good and they're both placed in top dps among all dn classes.

• player7894
      player7894 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. gladiator was my second choice,once I am more comfortable with the game I will be making one to compare with Moonlord! thanks for your input.
Working...
X