Returning 70 cap player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning 70 cap player

Hey everyone I finally have time to play this game and I'm aiming to be geared enough to solo nests comfortably. Anyways since I don't have as much time as I would like I would like to know which class is the easiest to fund and is wanted in nests. I plan on mainly doing nests, but I will also pop into a raid or two once my new PC comes.

I used to play Lightbringer very heavily alongside an ice gearmaster. Back in the day I believe around 40 cap I used to main a priest and I actually got all of those characters pretty geared. Unfortunately I didn't know about the server transfer so I lost all my gear gold and all the money I spent regarding NX. If you could share any links with me that would be great and if you have any advice please post.

Also I do have disposable income I heard there are now epic costumes that jack your stats up a ton.

**There was a guild called Salvation on Nexon's server does anyone know if they're still around?
    Last edited by Jear; 02-06-2017, 02:26 PM. Reason: Guild question

someone who knows you will eventually see this.

Comment

Welcome back. No, Salvation is not around anymore. We all went off to other guilds.

Comment

Yeah, there's maybe only about 2-3 people from Salvation that still play the game, and only very sporadically and we're all pretty split up.

Comment

Well thanks for letting me know now onto my main questions. What is the cheapest class to gear? I would rather play support since that's the role I always play.

Comment

• Chicken Chaser
            Chicken Chaser commented
            Editing a comment
            The easiest support class to gear would probably be Saint as they just need to stack INT, Mdmg and VIT as they aren't really known for dps and don't need to work towards Crit and FD to be let into parties. The only expensive thing a Saint would need is third stat crests that have INT or Mdmg other than that all you have to do is stay alive and do your job as a support.
        Working...
        X