First specialization level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First specialization level?

Hi guys - I've been around for a while, but there's been some time since I last made a new character. Is first specialization at level 15? How do we specialize again?

Specifically, I've made a new Arch Heretic, reached 16, and I don't see any quest that allows me to specialize as a Heretic. Also, all of the skills do not appear in the Heretic tree, so it seems that my char is bugged, but I wanted to confirm here on the forum before submitting a ticket.

Thanks! =)

You don't need a quest as arch heretic no, but you should be able to place points in heretic tree as soon as you hit level 15. You also need 20 points spent in cleric tree first though to do this. If ya got these down then maybe it is a bug i don't remember having trouble placing points myself at level 15. Btw for all classes its level 15 you do first specialization too.

Comment

I see, thanks for the quick response! As I mentioned, none of the skills appear in my Heretic tree, so it seems to be bugged. Now I have to hope they'll respond to my ticket, lol. Anyway, thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X