Cheapest class to gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest class to gear?

After about 3 weeks I have a 93 raven I was wasting gold trying to find good ways to upgrade gear. I have come to realise most dark classes in general are really expensive to gear up. What is the cheapest class to get endgame gear on?

P.S.- I am having trouble understanding gear progression. I have full desiorus theano. couple obsidian and a couple idnU. should I build full idn first? Or maybe grab rdnL rings and the Lgrade ele dragon gems. (about 3.5-4k gold for 6k base damage) or get tech rings? or should I forget rings and go with maxing idn weapons. Maybe this needs it's own post...

p.s.s.- at 1.2k gold. could be at 3k-3.5k if I hadn't wasted so much on other 93 chars trying to get them all geared at the same time.

Last edited by gabrenth; 03-06-2017, 01:21 AM. Reason: adding adjectives for understanding. Removing self edit

destroyer is the cheapest.
    as ppl say: "Destro with Theano already is enough geared."

Comment

"What is the cheapest class to get endgame gear on?"

see that question there. is simply answered by 'none'

you don't getting any special discounts from NPC when crafting or enhancing idn L or idn L grade gear.

the question is far too vague and broad too answer.

i think what you may be seeking is milestones/goals within your Dragon Nest experience.
      be that Methods of gearing, merching, farming, grinding to a certain goal or just wanting to accomplish and complete certain nests for the glory or having the skills needed to do so.

i mean. sure people can tell you what to get, but questions like those aren't gonna give the 'how's' or 'whys' for those answer you seek currently and that mainly because not on thing is a single activity.

gearing is linking to merching, grinding
      the question of gearing is like. for what purpose is there a need to gear if i can clear this nest with superior skills?

i mean sure. get 12+ idn L and you're set to one shot a few things in the game. it's not like you can't die though.

but if i had to fully assume something about your question then i would say

a Saint, Guardian and adept/ice witch

bc they are 'endgame' from just existing and not really being forced to go full dps or are just plain meat shields.

have a good day. might be wrong on a few things but that's ok. i don't know that everything i admit
      Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Originally posted by TheSomnangMao View Post
        "i think what you may be seeking is milestones/goals within your Dragon Nest experience."
        Who isn't? I dont want to grind manticore forever. Don't get me wrong I love the manticore nest! Still going to run it for fun everynow and then. However I want to try and catch up to endgame. Yes that takes a long time but some methods do take LONGER than others. This is what I'm asking. Can I run idn 8 man with full idnU +6 weapons +10? If so that is what I'll do. (what I assumed was best and am trying to do now) Seems like a fraction of the price of idnL and rdnL. How can you do anything without a goal? Maybe I played too much runescape in my younger days haha. In runescape you could farm shrips that give 10xp per catch all the way to 99, OR just walk down to lumby river and catch salmon for 100xp. Both will get you there. One just alot faster. I'm not looking for the easy way out. I'm trying to avoid the worst ways of doing it.

Maybe it doesn't matter though. I will just run dailies and weeklies on 5 accounts till next cap+ and then decide how to gear 1 of my chars.
        Last edited by gabrenth; 03-06-2017, 09:56 AM. Reason: added "trying" to clear any ambiguity

Comment

seems that's you are onto my friend

doesn't really matter too much though about your in town stats as long as you meet the base line.
          lets just say like.. 200k with 2.5mil hp and higher.

now with idn U, ulti theano, nightmare 93 you can get there.
          another important thing to enhance those gems sir. scaling % kicks in and powers you up a lot more as you get stronger and stronger.

for FD? dont mind too much. it's a stat you invest in later on, but goal would be the 2.5k mark and higher.
          invest into your element dmg, stats, atk dmg and HP till you reach the benchmarks set above.

from there basically you are geared enough where skill can cover the rest of the damage.
          ofc though. if you clear the higher content you only gonna get stronger from the drops themselves.

all i gotta say about grinding in between for gold, items to merch and rare drops where ever you may RNG find them is keep at it.
          don't forget that there's quite a few systems in DN that can be taken advantage of/abused but it's our right as players to use what's been given to us. also it's our choice to choose whether or not to use them too.

with nesting all i gotta say about that is jump into the deep end and experience it yourself. you probably will meet people in the same situation as you. looking for ways to get stronger and increase their income in hopes of gearing up with the newer content so they grind whatever they schedule up in DN until then

i used to be casual as well too. doing pretty similar things to what you mentioned above. thought all that other stuff was WELL outta my reach till i might a few good people who started to peek my interest in actual nesting in DN.

but basically once your 'geared' enough which is quite obtainable imo to get 2.5mil hp and 200k . that's when imo you work on your skills as a player and a nesting. learning the boss mechs, knowing when attacks are coming, figuring out how to DPS while evading etc etc. all the lil thing stack up and just turn into experience that helps you along with your journey.

hope i havnt offended you with my sorta wording. nothing's spiteful of hateful coming from me i assure you.
          Discord: TheSomnangMao#5374

Comment

Idk why you thought dark classes are expensive to gear elemental classees are the cheapest

if you pick a neutral dps you'll have to invest in 2 sets of elemental conversions for idn

As you've already noticed it's better to invest in 1 char

if you don't want to gear dps you can play support since they don't need as much DMG gear to perform, this would be ice witch/soul eater(debufffer), guard, destroyer, defensio, Saint and lightbringer but since a lot of people have support alts you're gonna have to distinguish yourself, either by actually maining a support or gearing it up, which defeats the purpose of finding a cheap class in the first place. Also playing support has its own responsibilities.

Not having top gear is reliant on finding already geared people to carry/help, because for the most part you will party with people who have the same gear level as you unless you make those connections

well if your looking for dps any awakened class will do, kalis get awakening in march
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Nice thread some good info here ^.^.

Comment

Working...
              X