• What nests should I be doing?

Class: War Mage

Here's my current stats:
    HP 1210k
    Damage 106.5k
    Critical 38%
    Defense 35%
    Magic Defense 43%
    The "Damage" is the average damage (not max). I have no experience in any of the nests. Should I just be attempting to party with people to complete Lv. 90 nests? Or is it not worth it because of fact that it's one cap behind (nothing of value to be gained)? One guide seemed to mention something about a 150k max damage requirement to do RDN, but not sure if that carries over for for Lv. 93 nests (and even more unsure for IDN).
    Seducer (Smasher) - Progress

With your current stats, you could competently do ABN/Manticore/Daidalus Nest and do it without dying once you get the hang of em.

90 nests:

To do DDN/RDN/IDN you're going to need to get stronger. RDN is 80 caps raid, be ice converted with 120k+ and 1.5 mil HP and you're good to go. DDN is about the same but you can be any ele for that one.

IDN is however the current raid, 4 man IDN is quite easy, 140k and 2 mil HP and you're good. 8 man IDN abyss, you'll need 170k+ converted dam and 2+ mil HP. IDN HC you'll need 200k+ ele converted with 2+ mil HP.

93 nests:

TKN - if you can do idn 4 man HC then this will be easy.

PKN - same as above.

Granom - this nest on HC has more HP than RDN HC, also you'll need to do the mechs if you're not super geared with tons of HP/def. Shoot for 160k+ for Granom HC, the more the better .

Normal/Abyss version for all these nests are far less gear restrictive, pretty much if you can do the norm of a nest very easily and quickly, you are ready for it's HC version .

Cheers

Comment

Fixing some of the things Death said thats wrong

~I wouldn't Ice convert, I would go dark or light for the Tech ring bonuses to +1 Your core skills on warmage, I would go light seeing as RDN has less light resist, now yes if you can afford it then you can get another set of gems for RDN, But I do not recommend this for new players at all.......... Just go techs

~ABN / MANTI isn't worth running unless you have magnifys / get VERY lucky,
      ~the only nests you really need to clear for gold is.

-Daidalos Norm / HC
      -All 93 Nests
      -Ice Dragon Nest Norm / HC 4 player ( if you can speedrun it, if not then it is actually more profitable to farm Red wastelands or treasure dungeons )

Comment

yeah just start with 90 nests, normal mode isnt too hard

as you enhance your gear and gems to +10/+12 then you can start doing the harder nests like granom hc and idn

Rdn norm's minimum requirement is actually 80k since it's a lvl 80 nest and ppl werent op back then LOL. For rdnhc it's 100k. For comfortable clears it recommended for everyone to have 100k in rdn norm and 120k for hc.

the bigger issue with rdn is learning the mechs, since the 1st boss has noob weed out mechs and you'll die a lot so once you get the hang of those you'll be fine
        Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
        Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
        X