Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, I'm Flynn. I have a question for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I'm Flynn. I have a question for you.

But before we get to that, I guess I'll introduce myself. Topic obligation and such.

I'm Flynn! A long time DN player since the beta and sort of a filthy casual. Dabbling in PvP without exactly knowing the meta and clinging to a slim understanding of what the blacklists will allow. Or rather what people expect. I mainly PVE and saunter about SH with my group of friends. We PvP a lot, but mainly in our own little rooms with scarce an understanding of what exactly is going on. I absolutely love Nesting and want to learn all the ins and outs of them, but I've always felt too belittled by the incredibly geared and experienced players that make you look at the gear you were so proud of and just grimace at how little progress you've actually made. But I still try my best to learn and Nest from whoever will take the time to teach me. I main a Saint for PvE and a Reaper for PvP. Both are 90, alongside my Valk and Glad.

I like long walks through SH and the occasional scenic mountain trek with my Pegasus (best mount), as well as organizing my storage for the fifth time today. My favourite classes are Reaper, AW, and Valk.

Me as a person: I like Kingdom Hearts, fiction/fantasy reading and writing as well as literary rp. Dark Souls 3, and consumption of fine music. That's basically it. Oh, I'm also a huge weab.

Anyways, as for the main reason I've called you here is this: What music are you listening to right now?

It's a fun way for me to discover new music and artists, so if you'd be so kind, drop me a YouTube link or something.

Oh, if you care to wonder why I'm posting in the "New Players" section when I've been around since beta, it's because I've never actually joined any kind of forums like this before. So I'm technically new to that. I guess it counts. Perhaps.

Hello! Welcome to the forums My ign is Banterbury and I main guardian. I like pretending I am a Nokia and face tanking everything
    Curently I'm listening to a band called Foxing. Their music is pretty nice and good background music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdeXqCoEO3M
    See you on the other side of the transfer my doode

Comment

Hi Flynn also i'm listening to the pokemon go song

MyAnimeList / Tumblr / Gaia

IGN: ShallyBuds / Tempest
      Igneus / Pyromancer

Comment

Heya Flynn I'm currently listening to Flake by Jack Johnson
        Hope to see you in game : )

Current Main: Level 90 Ruina Amerith

Comment

Hi! names Yumo ig! I'm honestly quite the weeb my self xp