Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[GUIDE] Things To Do At 93 Cap (for newbies)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] Things To Do At 93 Cap (for newbies)

Visit the updated Lv.95 cap guide here!
    Welcome! Don't know what to do? Just reached cap? Bored as hell and browsing the forums? This is an all in one guide aimed to help new players and may or may not help you!
    Disclaimer: This is a general guide, for anything specific like nest mechanics and stuff you might have to search elsewhere kthx
    Table of Contents
    Secion 1: What To Do
    1̶.̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶s̶
    2. Dailies
    3. Nests
    4. Hero's Battlefield
    5. Nightmare Dungeon
    6. Daredevil Faire
    7. Raids
    8. Dark Banquet

Section 2: Point System

Section 3: Gearing Up
    1. Crests
    2. Talismans
    3. Dragon Gems
    4. Costumes
    5. Gear Progression

Section 4: Misc
    1. Making Gold
    2. Genesis Accessories
    NEW! 3. Mentor Points

SECTION 1: WHAT TO DO

1̶.̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶S̶t̶e̶p̶s̶
    S̶o̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶9̶3̶.̶ ̶T̶u̶r̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶G̶r̶o̶w̶t̶h̶ ̶G̶u̶i̶d̶e̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶i̶m̶a̶p̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶9̶3̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶9̶3̶ ̶d̶a̶i̶l̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶ ̶+̶4̶ ̶L̶v̶9̶3̶E̶ ̶W̶e̶a̶p̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶U̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶+̶5̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶+̶5̶ ̶L̶v̶9̶3̶E̶ ̶S̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶a̶r̶y̶.̶ ̶G̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶+̶6̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶9̶3̶ ̶a̶r̶m̶o̶r̶,̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶a̶n̶o̶!̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶G̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶a̶r̶m̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶L̶v̶9̶0̶ ̶E̶p̶i̶c̶ ̶E̶n̶h̶a̶n̶c̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶s̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶A̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶ ̶d̶a̶m̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶7̶0̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶1̶1̶0̶k̶.̶ ̶F̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶i̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

2. Dailies
    They're called dailies for a reason, you do them every day. Completing them will get you 1,900 Dungeon Points, which we'll get to later. You also get 30 gold, and some garnets and stuff. You might also run into Desirous Theano gears at the end chests, which are the next step up! If you don't need them, you can extract them for 500 Nest Points. You can also get cool things like Memory Fragments.

3. Nests
    Getting to 93 will unlock your set of 93 nests. The key beginner ones are Returned Typhoon Krag, and Professor K. Completing these will get you Nest Points, as well as Desirous Theano gears. You also have a shot at getting Ultimate Theano gears, the top-tier epic gears of 93! They can sell for upwards of 10,000 gold, depending on which piece you get. This is because of the FD set effect. Other than that, you can also get 93 crests and garnets.

The other nests are Granom and Deep Sea Dragon. You might want to come back to these later, as these are way harder. Doing these will get you Talisman Essences for Level 93 Talisman crafting, Harmony Cubes, and Ascension Cubes, used for end-game Genesis Accessory crafting. You'll need to be decently geared to tackle these nests.

You should also familiarize yourself with the Lv90 Ice Dragon Nest (4 Player). You're rewarded with Quality Life-giving Essence, and materials to craft Lv90 Unique armors, which are a bit better than 93 Epics. Once you can clear normal and hardcore easily, you're one step closer to tackling the 8-man Ice Dragon Raid, which is one of your end goals. Clearing the 8-man hardcore will get you pieces to craft the best set of armors in the game!

Don't leave out your Lv90 nests. Daidalos can give you Drakonites, as well as 90 equips, which aren't out of the picture just yet. Manticore & Archbishop as well. And if you're going towards the weekly party reward, these nests should help.

Note I will not be going over the nest mechanics. This is just a general information guide.

4. Hero's Battlefield
    In this dungeon, your gear is equalized, and you take on 5 bosses (10 in hardcore) for some Technique Fragments, which are used for Technique Accessories. These accessories give you a +1 in a certain skill, but the stats themselves are randomized, so prepare to spend a millennium in here. If you don't want to craft, you can sell the fragments for around 3 gold each. You have 5 clears for Normal/Hard, and 2 for Abyss (Hardcore) (ranked).

Looking for a challenge? Try to clear hardcore as fast as possible. Since it's ranked, you get rewards at the end of the week based on your time.

5. Nightmare Dungeon
    In this dungeon, you kill mobs until a boss spawns, accumulating Nightmare Points along the way. Mobs spawn in the 4 sections of the map, usually with one player getting each section in a party of 4. There are 2 floors to each dungeon, getting you around 3,000 points per run. You have 3 attempts at Nightmare 1/2, and 2 attempts at Nightmare 3/4, which is slightly harder and also more rewarding. The reward chests give gold and Talismans, which you'll need a lot of.

NEW! Nightmare 5, an even harder version, rewards you with more nightmare points than the previous ones. However, you fight only bosses! You fight 7 bosses that give 800 points each, and then one final boss which gives 1,400 points.

Looking for a challenge? Try soloing all of your nightmare runs. This may take you a while, but the end chest rewards don't change based on players, and you're left with all of the rewards to yourself! That's a whole 29 talismans per week. You'll need these. You can extract them for talisman fragments, which sell for about 20 gold each. Keep the quality talismans that you need and extract the ones you don't (you get 6 pieces for quality talismans), they're for crafting the next tier talismans.

6. Daredevil Faire
    This is a collection of fun dungeons that you can do on your spare time. You get passes from Magician Sanders for his specialty dungeons (2 per day), or if you have Memory Fragments from running daily dungeons, you can use those and take a trip down memory lane. Treasure dungeon offers lots of gold, and takes a Memory Fragment as a pass. You can choose from Dead Man's Road, Silent Cloister Main Hall, or Prayer's Retreat. Have fun! You're rewarded with Wonderful Points, which are useful for a certain Expedition Crest: Chaos Fellowship Heraldry.

7. Raids
    Ready to tackle the biggest boss of them all? The 8-man I̶c̶e̶ ̶D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ RUNE DRAGON raid is out! This raid is a 93 cap raid, making it all the more challenging. It brings back some all-time favorite mechanic styles from Black Dragon and Red Dragon, requiring lots of team coordination to avoid boss wipes. Since there's no 4-player nor practice mode, you'll have to be geared enough to tackle 8-player to get any practice in. Be sure to communicate with your team, and best of luck!

Not quite ready for Rune Dragon? Fear not! Ice Dragon Raid is for you! Each boss has new mechanics you have to watch out for, and their attack and HP have been given a big boost! You're also limited on your revives, so be careful! Once you clear this, you're given more crafting materials for Ice Dragon U equipment, but at this point, you probably have all the gear that you need, so focus on getting the mechanics down. the 8-player mode has more mechanics than the 4-player mode. Once you have that down, try hardcore! The hardcore version is time limited, and you get 0 revives. NEW! Now, you don't need to do normal for an entry pass! Once you clear this, you're given crafting materials to Legendary gear (!!!) which is the best gear in the game. Oh, and you also get Time Cubes. You'll need those.

If you're not ready for that, you can try the Red Dragon Raid first. Even though it's level 80 cap, it still poses a big challenge to those that are unprepared. You're rewarded with Time Cubes and crafting materials for 80 Legendary gear (Hardcore only). NOTE: 80 Legendary gear, being old-style gear, only shines with enhancements past +10, so only go this route if you have the gold for it. It'll also save you for later, because you can enhancement transfer to Ice Dragon L gear with a -2 penalty.

8. Dark Banquet
    This is a challenging, equalized dungeon that you can duo with a friend of yours. There are 12 floors, giving various rewards along the way such as talismans, altheums and diamonds, cubes, and more. The big reward is on the top floor, where you can get a Dark Stone buff that lasts 30 days!
    Last edited by Muppo; 02-18-2018, 08:15 PM.

Discord: Muppo#5140

SECTION 2: POINT SYSTEM

Welcome to the new point system, that replaced all of the individual items that plagued our inventory space in the past (Goddess Laments, Daredevil Coupons, Goddess Aura, etc.). This is how you'll purchase most of the things you need for this game.

Open up your character window (P). You'll see a points tab. Open it and you'll have a bunch of points with checkmark boxes. Checkmark 3 that you want to be displayed in your inventory window so you don't have to go to the corresponding NPC to check every time. I suggest displaying Dungeon, Nest, and Nightmare.

1. Dungeon Points
    Key NPC: Priestess of Darkness Mocha, Goblynn
    Key Items: Plate Pouch, Light Cube, Goddess' Sadness, Transcendent Diamond
    This can be obtained by doing your 93 dailies, getting you 1,900 every day. Doing your daily missions in your event window can get you Goddess Laments, which you exchange for Dungeon Points at any Point Exchange NPC. Plate pouches will always be a thing since you can get lucky with 3rd stats and make bank.
    Since the erosion shop switched to Dungeon Points, you can purchase 10 Transcendent Diamonds from Goblynn every week. You can resell them on the market, or keep them as they are needed for enhancements and creating crests.

2. Nest Points
    Key NPC: Priestess of Darkness Mocha
    Key Items: Plate Pouch, Light Cube, Skill Crests, Quality Life-giving Essence
    This can be obtained by extracting Desirous/Obsession Theano gear (500 a piece). If you're only beginning to gear, make Skill Crests your top priority. They're only 1,000 each.

3. Nightmare Points
    Key NPC: Priestess of Darkness Mocha
    Key Items: Plate Pouch, Talisman Pouch/Essence, Nightmare Weapons
    Nightmare points are from Nightmare Dungeon. You can buy Desirous Theano gears if you want, I would not suggest it though. There is one route you can go, and that is saving for the Nightmare Theano Weapons, which have a set effect adding Critical, and are one step up. If not, the other items are always good.

4. Wonderful Points
    Key NPC: Magician Sanders
    Key Items: Chaos Fellowship Heraldry, Transcendent Diamond
    Here, you're really only going for the 93 heraldry crest, which nets you random stats every time. You can stop once you get one that's deemed usable by your own judgement. Some good ones to look out for are: high phys/mag, Critical + Critical Damage, FD.

5. Mentor Points
    Key NPC: Stashy
    Key Items: Shard of Will, Transcendent Diamond, Space Cube
    This shop is relatively new and replaced the old Mentor system. You get mentor points by either having mentors and leveling up, or mentoring people and leveling them up. The big rewards are at Lv90 and Lv93. Shard of will gives you well-needed action speed, and Diamonds can never hurt you. Space cubes will help you progress towards Genesis Accessories.

6. Faction Points
    Key NPC: Honest Ed
    Key Items: Golden Goose VIP Membership, Adventurer's League Lustre Pouch (Transcendent)
    VIP membership will give you discounts on enhancement costs, which is a definite need for Legendary grade equipment. These faction points are still the same, you get them by gifting NPCs with their corresponding faction's badge.

7. Battlefield Scrapper Points
    Key NPC: Trisha
    The only thing I recommend purchasing here is Plate Pouches, unless you PVP and are going for the PVP equipment.
    Last edited by Muppo; 06-07-2017, 01:04 AM.

Comment

SECTION 3: GEARING

When people think gear, most will turn to your armor set, be it IDN, Theano, whatever. Those are pretty straight forward. But it's important not to neglect your other gear that improves your stats.

1. Crests
      Stat Crests
      Location: Lv93 Nest Rewards, Crest Pouches (Dungeon Points, Nightmare Points, Nest Points, Scrapper Points)
      You can of course, buy everything off the marketplace, but crafting them is nice too. You can get on average at least 4 crests a week. Crafting them has a certain percentage of getting a 3rd stat on them (for example, a Brutal crest with a Physical Damage line), which you can use or sell for a very high price, depending on what the 3rd stat is. The highest priced ones are the ones with Final Damage, which go for upwards of 100k each.

Depending on your class, there's a pretty straightforward way of figuring out which crests to use.
      1. Main Stat
      2. Main Damage (Phys/Mag)
      3. Health
      4. Life-giving
      5. Offensive
      6. Fierce
      7. Adorned
      8. Sturdy

You can replace any of those lower ones with the following as you see fit: Ultimate (FD), Focus (Crit, FD, Crit Damage), Limit (Crit Damage).

Heraldry Crests
      You have 4 slots for these, which are on the outer corners of your crest page.
      1. Chaos Fellowship Heraldry (Random stats, keep buying until you get a good one, I suggest FD, Crit/Crit Damage, or Phys/Mag)
      2. Striking Expedition Crest (Phys, Mag, Crit, Crit Damage)
      3. Increasing Expedition Crest (Raw stats, get one that gives you high main stat)
      4. Offensive Expedition Crest (Phys, Mag)

Skill Crests
      I'm not going into detail about these, there are class specific guides for them.

2. Talismans
      You have 8 slots for these. Depending on which position you put your talismans in, you can double what they give. Position accordingly. Your normal 93 magic talismans will do good to start, but you should keep doing nightmare for Quality Talismans, which you can then craft into Rare-grade talismans, using the materials obtained from Nightmare and/or Granom Nest end chest. You'll need a whopping 50 fragments, 20 essences, and a magic-grade quality talisman of choice.

Positioning them should be straightforward. I recommend the following:
      [200%] Main Stat, Main Damage
      [175%] Fierce, Health
      [125%] Life-giving, Adorned/Sturdy
      [100%] Adorned/Sturdy
      Optional: Windswept for more Critical

Special Talismans
      There are better talismans than the default obtainable from Nightmare. I suggest putting these in the higher slots and shifting everything else down, or buying the extra row of talisman slots.

1. Ultimate Talisman
      Suggested Slot: 200%
      Very rare and very expensive, will do good for end-game

2. Elemental Enhanced Talisman
      Suggested Slot: 200%
      The rare-grade one adds 1.5% elemental, which is 3% in the 200% slot.

3. Dragon Gems
      You thought your default gems were good? Try upgrading them! You can get them all the way to +15, where they give insane boosts to your overall output. You have 7 stat gems (5 for armor, 2 for necklace and earrings) and 4 offensive gems (weapon, secondary, 2 rings). You'll be running main stat with either vit or crit, and your main elemental damage gems for the offensive ones. If your class doesn't need elemental damage, run your main damage gem (Destructive/Mystical).

"But which ones do I use?"
      There's 2 variations: Vit and Crit. I like to use crit until I've reached crit cap for the content that I'm doing (236880 for 90cap, 367290 for 93cap), then switch to vit for more survivability. If you find yourself dieing a lot, switch to vit. Crit is good, but a dead DPS is no DPS. If you're not a DPS, you should already be going vit anyways.

"But upgrading's expensive!"
      Trust me, it's well worth it. A Lv90 +15 gem gives you an extra 612 main stat, 25 FD, and 4285 Critical Damage. A Lv93 +15 gem gives you an extra 680 main stat, 27 FD, and 4871 Critical Damage. Take these values and multiply them by 7 gems, and it's a pretty noticeable damage boost.

"What's elemental conversion?"
      It converts your normal non-element based damage into Elemental damage, adding another booster to your damage (Element Dmg in stat window). The conversion is only necessary for those classes that do not come with an inherent element. Even though the conversion gem itself gives -15% element, it is still worth it in the long run as you'll be running 24% element in your other 3 offensive gems, ontop of the elemental debuff applied on mobs by most elemental classes, further boosting your damage. Always go elemental, unless you don't need it (example, Saints heal based off of magic damage, so they should go mystical instead, even though they have an inherent light element).

"Where do I get Legendary-grade gems?"
      These gems are only obtainable from 8-man Hardcore end chests, so they're pretty RNG. They only come in offensive variants, and can only be used on L-grade weapons/accessories. Although you can't upgrade them, the base stats that they already provide heavily outclass the Epic variants.

"What's a sealed dragon gem?"
      Perks of being in a good guild. A Sealed Dragon Gem can only be used on your helmet. You can purchase them in your guild rewards, and take materials from your guild's Sealed Stone Tablet to upgrade. The base stats will be random, either 1224 + 4.0% STR/INT/AGI, and 6347 + 5.0% CRIT. You cannot use jellies to protect them and they can and will break. However, they are very worth it as they add many different stats, even in the early stages. Most people stop at +3 because that's all you really need until you're trying to min-max everything. Here is everything you need to know about upgrading them.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	fupeHtG.png Views:	1 Size:	216.6 KB ID:	73729

4. Costumes
      Ready to throw your wallet at the game? This section is exclusively for you! There are 3 grades of costumes, each having huge improvements over the previous: Rare, Epic, and Unique.

Rare-grades
      The rare-grade costume is purchasable in the cash shop. A whole set including weapons will cost you 28,900 EC. This should already give you a significant damage improvement, not to mention some dashing good looks . But if that's not good enough for you, try Epic costumes.

Epic-grades
      These pieces go for about 7,000 to 10,000 gold each. A full set will set you back about 50,000 gold. Yikes! Don't have the gold for that? Make it yourself! Costume Synthesis Tablets lets you take any 2 permanent costumes (matching slots of course, ex. glove with glove) and synthesize it to another one, having a chance to level-up in rarity! The tablet is purchasable in the Cash Shop for 750 EC. This will set you back a bunch of dollars, but it won't touch your gold. Here's a nifty chart on the success rates. Note: This chart isn't perfect, I haven't done enough research on this subject. This is taken directly from SEA forums.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AphR04b.png Views:	1 Size:	30.4 KB ID:	73730

"Ok, so how do I do costume synthesis?"
      First, you buy a Rare costume set. I recommend waiting until there's a 5-piece or 7-piece in a package, because it's way cheaper to buy it that way. Then, you buy any of the individual Magic grade costumes, and a synthesis tablet. All you do is use the tablet, load up your pieces, and then you get a new one! You can choose to synthesize 2 rare costume sets, but I suggest the Rare x Magic. It'll save you money.

Unique-grades
      These pieces are special. They're new. They're the cause of much outrage on the forums. Why? They're ridiculously overpowered, and are the ultimate fashion-nest costume. You can put any costume over these, and they'll retain their looks while giving you outrageous stats. Prepare to shell out at least a grand for these, because they are next to impossible to get. Want to push your luck? Go for it. (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE WEAK OF HEART AND WALLET)

Engravings
      Now that you have your costumes, you can make them even more powerful by adding Engraving scrolls to them. These go directly on the costume and can't be taken back, so make sure you have a costume that you like first. For the common engraver, I suggest rare-grades that give 500-500 phys/mag with 35 main stat. For your weapons, any of the 800-800 or 1200-1200 should do. Be sure to look at what the percent one gives, that's the important one.

More recently, ED has released engraving pouches available for purchase with EC. You have a good chance at getting an epic, or even unique engraving from these pouches. The epic weapons add about 1.5~2% damage and the unique ones add 3~3.5% damage. For weapons, look at the effect it gives. Some notable ones for damage include All Attribute Resistance, or Fracture. These are less important and are more for those looking to min-max.

EC Accessories
      Here, you have your rings, earrings, and necklace. All obtainable from various dragon eggs or events that ED might give us. They're not necessary, but they give pretty good stats.
      Magic-grade: Shiny Star Fragment set
      Rare-grade: Shiny Emerald Black Dragon set
      Epic-grade: Silver Dragon's Butterfly set

Next, you have your wings, tail, and decal set. The current month's (June 15 ~ July 13) set is the Prototype Jasmine set. They give good stats on their own, but getting all 4 of the wing, tail, decal, and necklace will grant you a set effect, which is pretty good. These are available in dragon eggs only, so good luck.

5. Gear Progression
      So you just hit 93. You should be rocking a full set of Theano that you got from the Growth Guide, and some +6 Desirous Theano Weapons. If you're a dark class and leveled up to 93 during their respective creation events, you'd have a full +8 Desirous Theano armor and weapon set. But if you're not, that's okay too. Just enhance your stuff. Do it. There's this cool thing called Enhancement Transfer, so once you do obtain that Desirous, Obsession, or even Ultimate Theano, you can just transfer all your enhancement upgrades to the new piece. Pretty neat! The growth guide will tell you where to get all of those pieces. Just open it up and click which one you want!

If, however, you wanted to use Lv90 armors, that's fine too! The same enhancement transfer applies. The bonus of using Lv90 equipment is that you can transfer them to Lv90 Ice Dragon Unique equipment, while losing a 2 enhance penalty from going Epic to Unique.

Notable Gear Progressions (Feel free to deviate however you like)
      Side note: Evolution hammers optional, but it will negate the -2 penalty from transferring straight from Epic to Unique.
      Armors & Weapons
      Cauda > Transfer > Cor-nura > Evolve > Evolution Cor-nura
      Cauda > Transfer > Coma > Evolve > Evolution Coma > Transfer > IDN(U)
      IDN(U) / 90 Prophet > Transfer > Any Theano (direct 90 to 93 will result in enhancement penalty)

Theano > Transfer > Ultimate Theano > Evolve > Evolution Ultimate Theano
      Theano > Transfer > Obsession Theano > Evolve > Evolution Obsession Theano > Transfer > RuDN(U)

RDN(L) > Transfer (-2 penalty) > IDN(L) > Evolve > Evolution IDN(L) > Transfer (-? penalty) > RuDN(L)

Weapons
      Theano > Transfer > Nightmare/Ultimate Theano > Evolve > Evolution Nightmare/Ultimate Theano

Armors are nice and all, but you're probably going to want to put most of your attention to Weapons and Dragon Gems. Your weapons are most important because you're going to need to do a lot of damage to get better equipment. Yes, I'm talking about Ice Dragon Legendary gear. Getting in a raid group requires you to be very experienced in the raid mechanics, and do a good amount of damage because Hardcore is under a 70 minute time limit. In order to benchmark yourself, there's a cool thing called Battle Training Ground. Inside, you'll find a golem that you can kill, and it will show your DPS on the side. If you've maxed out all of the above sections, you should be able to do at least 30 million DPS on the golem. If you think you've got what it takes, tackle those Legendary gears!

Rankings: RuDNL > IDNL > RuDNU > RDNL (upgraded!!!!) > 93U (Prophet, Evo Theano) > 90U/93E > 90E
      Side note: RuDNU debatable, not tested. Lv93 Dragon gems taken into consideration.

Notable Set Effects & Gear Set-ups
      Armor & Weapons
      7 piece RuDNL (Current Best Set, Raw stats)
      7 piece (Evo) IDNL (Raw stats, Evo can enhancement transfer to RuDNL)
      Any RuDNU (surprisingly good base stats)
      2 Set (Evo) Ultimate Theano / Cor-nura Armor (FD set bonuses)
      2 Set (Evo) Ultimate Theano Weapons (FD set bonus)
      2 Set (Evo) Nightmare Theano Weapons (Critical bonus)
      3 Set RDNL (FD set bonus)
      7 Set RDNL (FD set bonus)

Accessories
      2 Set Ultimate Theano (FD set bonus)
      3 Set RDNL (Crit, FD, damage set)

Of course, gear doesn't need set effects to be good, they're just nice to have. Feel free to mix and match any gears with or without set effects depending on your progression or budget!
      Last edited by Muppo; 06-19-2017, 12:26 AM.

Comment

SECTION 4: MISC

I have no idea what I'm doing here (:

1. Making Gold
        You want to be filthy rich without throwing your wallet at the game? You can get there, slowly but surely! There are many ways to get gold. As minuscule as they can be, everything adds up.

Dailies
        You get 40 gold per day doing the 95 abyss dailies, and 1,500 dungeon points. That's 280 gold per week. Using the dungeon points, buy Plate Pouch and Light Cube.

Nightmare Points
        You get around 20,000 Nightmare Points per week by doing ALL of Nightmare 1, 3, and 5. You can buy 7 Brilliant Talisman Essence, which sells for about 50 gold each. That's another 350 gold per week. Also buy a Plate Pouch.

[SOLO] Nightmare Dungeon
        You'll get 29 talismans, some of which may be quality, which yields 6 talisman fragments. This means you'll get at least 29 fragments, which sell for around 20 gold each. That's 380 gold per week. Not to mention all of the gold that you get from the end chest rewards. Here's the breakdown:
        Nightmare 1+2: 3 Talismans, 3 attempts
        Nightmare 3+4: 5 Talismans, 2 attempts
        Nightmare 5: 10 Talismans, 1 attempt

Treasure Dungeon
        You get 3 runs a week, each taking a memory fragment. However, if you leave right after you kill the boss before the rewards, it won't count as a run. The boss drops 6 gold, some Wonderful Points, Goddess' Laments you can exchange for Dungeon Points, an epic Gold Pouch, and Shadow Cubes. Recommended to do Dead Man's Road, it's the fastest. That's 6 gold +5~20 gold from pouch per memory fragment. Each run takes about 2 minutes.

Nests/Raids
        Do your nests. They might get tedious but you can sell a lot of the rewards. Not to mention you get gold pouches for most of them.
        Brilliant Talisman Essence: Granom, 30 gold each
        Harmony Cubes: Granom/Sea Dragon, 70~80 gold each
        Time Cubes: Red Dragon/Ice Dragon (8p), 50 gold each
        Ascension Cubes (RARE): Sea Dragon, 10,000+ gold each
        Ultimate Theano Equipment (RARE): Returned Typhoon Krag, Professor K, 5,000 ~ 15,000 gold each depending on the piece
        Obsession Theano Fragments: Extracting Granom Accessories, 30~40 gold each
        Cor-nura Equipment (RARE): Vengeful Manticore, Returned Archbishop, 3,000 ~ 15,000 gold each depending on the price

Hero's Battlefield
        Technique Fragments. Now, 3 gold each doesn't sound like much. But it's easy, and the gear is equalized so you can do this on as many characters you want, 5+2 times a week. That's at least 49 fragments per week plus the reward for doing hardcore and getting ranked. that's at least 147 gold per week per character. If you're feeling lucky, craft the technique accessories and sell them off for even more!

Crafting
        Look at all of those plate pouches I made you buy. What's the deal with that? Well, each craft has a chance at a 3rd stat, which is different from the main stat and random. If you get lucky, you can sell these on the marketplace for a lot of money. Of course, it all depends on what the stat is, and if you even get it. You still get most of your money back if you don't get a 3rd stat, just sell it on the MP.

Some Notable 3rd stats to look out for:
        Correlating Main Stats & Main Damage (Int/Magic, Str/Phys)
        Any Main Stats (Str, Agi, Int)
        Anything with VIT/Health
        Anything with FD (!!! wao so much monies)

The reason critical isn't a big thing is because most of the people going for 3rd stats already have max critical.

Grinding
        Ah, the good old days of repeatedly doing a dungeon until you pass out on your desk. It's still a thing. You can either grind Red Waste or Cathedral. Cathedral takes a bit longer to complete, but you get those reward chests at the end for possibilities of Desirous Theano (Nest Points), Garnets, and Faction Points.

A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶F̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶
        ̶W̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶m̶y̶?̶ ̶L̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶f̶u̶r̶t̶h̶e̶r̶!̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶L̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶2̶4̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶S̶a̶i̶n̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶H̶a̶v̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶u̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶m̶.̶ ̶E̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶3̶0̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶ ̶N̶O̶T̶E̶:̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶c̶e̶s̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶i̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶v̶e̶s̶t̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶L̶e̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶2̶0̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶l̶o̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶O̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶2̶4̶,̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶r̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶"̶A̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶L̶i̶f̶e̶"̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶2̶.̶5̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶(̶1̶.̶7̶5̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶V̶I̶P̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶3̶1̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶(̶3̶5̶.̶6̶5̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶V̶I̶P̶)̶.̶ ̶I̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶5̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.̶ ̶W̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶2̶0̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶n̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶5̶7̶0̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶(̶6̶7̶8̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶V̶I̶P̶)̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶5̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶!̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶2̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶e̶r̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶1̶1̶9̶.̶9̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶.̶
        ̶
        ̶I̶n̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶,̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶i̶l̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶c̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶n̶d̶r̶e̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶d̶i̶c̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶.̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶,̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶6̶7̶8̶ ̶g̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶5̶ ̶d̶a̶y̶s̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶i̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶.̶ ̶S̶u̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶2̶4̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶2̶4̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶x̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

95 cap has since removed the easy method of apple farming and now requires Nest Points. Simply not worth.

2. Genesis Accessories
        These are top-of-the-line end-game best accessories ever. You'll need various cubes to craft them, some of which take lots of time to get. As you play the game, slowly accumulate your way to them and you'll get there in a couple of months if you try hard.

GENESIS RING: 400 Light Cubes, 330 Shadow Cubes, 999 Space Cubes, 500 Time Cubes
        GENESIS NECKLACE: 300 Light Cubes, 650 Shadow Cubes, 999 Space Cubes, 400 Fusion Cubes
        GENESIS EARRING: 350 Light Cubes, 500 Shadow Cubes, 999 Space Cubes, 999 Harmony Cubes

Locations
        LIGHT CUBE
        Cube Pouches
        Hero's Box
        Dungeon Points (5 per week): 1000 points each
        Nest Points (5 per week): 500 points each
        Battle Matching Daily (1 per day)
        Arena Shop (3 per week): 20 Goddess' Medals each
        Ladder Shop (3 per week) (REQ Ladder rank: GOLD 1 Tier): 200 Ladder Points each
        Arena Elite Shop (3 per week) (REQ PvP rank: Decorated General): 10 Goddess' Medals each
        Totals: 17~26 per week.

SHADOW CUBE
        Cube Pouches
        Hero's Battlefield (2 per run)
        Treasure Dungeon (2 per run)
        NOTE: I recommend against purchasing them through points shops and whatnot, you can get them repeatedly easily from Treasure Dungeon farming, while accumulating gold pouches and dungeon points.
        Nightmare Points (5 per week): 800 points each

SPACE CUBE (Tradeable)
        Cube Pouches
        Hero's Box
        Mentor Points (5 per week): 200 points each
        Marketplace (30~40 gold each)

TIME CUBE (Tradeable)
        Cube Pouches
        Hero's Box
        Red Dragon Nest (1 per run)
        Red Dragon Nest Hardcore (2 per run)
        Ice Dragon Nest 8-player (1 per run)
        Ice Dragon Nest 8-player Hardcore (2 per run)
        Marketplace (25~30 gold each)

HARMONY CUBE (Tradeable)
        Cube Pouches
        Deep Sea Dragon Nest Hardcore
        Rune Dragon 4P Hardcore
        Volcano Nest Hardcore
        Marketplace (30~40 gold each)

FUSION CUBE (Tradeable)
        High-grade Cube Pouches
        Extracting +10 or greater Theano equipment:

+10: 1 cube
        +11: 2 cubes
        +12: 4 cubes
        +13: 8 cubes
        +14: 16 cubes
        +15: 32 cubes

Dark Banquet HC (1 ea completion)
        Extracting +15 Dragon Gems (1 cube)
        Marketplace (500~550 gold each)

Alright, now that you've got a genesis accessory, it's time to evolve it using MORE CUBES!!! Now, we introduce the new cube, the Ascension cube! You only need 10 of these (and a bunch of previous cubes). However, these are extremely rare and go for upwards of 20,000 gold each. You can only obtain Ascension cubes from a gold chest in Deep Sea Dragon Nest reward selection, so get your magnifying glasses out!

3. Mentor Points
        Are you lacking mentor points? Do you want to help new players to 93 but in reality you're only trying to help yourself? Well, this section is for you. Thanks to the new Mentor system, we don't get boxes full of garnets, 10-day shards, and space cubes anymore. Instead, we have to buy them with points.

To start off, here are the new level flags and rewards.
        • Lv10: Able to accept mentors
        • Lv30: 250 Mentor Points
        • Lv60: 500 Mentor Points
        • Lv90: 750 Mentor Points
        • Lv93: 1,000 Mentor Points

In total, for reaching 93, the pupil and mentor each get 2,500 mentor points.
        Side Note: People will sometimes sell their mentor slots at Lv89, getting you the Lv90 and Lv93 rewards.
        Now, the pupil can have up to 3 mentors, and will get a reward for each of those mentors. For the pupil, going from 10-93 will get them a whole 7,500 points!

Now that the pupil has now reached 93, they can obtain an additional 10,000 mentor points, along with the mentor. Then they're forced to finally graduate. All they have to do is nest together. Or you can manually click graduate, but why would you pass off free mentor points?
        Here are the point yields for each nest:

Click image for larger version  Name:	9cd663479d.jpg Views:	3 Size:	117.4 KB ID:	73725

So in total, each pupil can obtain 17,500 points, while one of the three mentors can obtain 12,500 while the other 2 can obtain 2,500.
        Now that the pupil has graduated, they can now mentor other pupils to obtain even more points!

I'm sure you all know how to get the easy mentor points, but for all of those that want to go the extra mile, here is the most efficient way to grind the extra 10,000 mentor points with your pupils.

PARTY OF 4:

2 Mentors, 2 Pupils
        Mentor A: Pupil A, Pupil B
        Mentor B: Pupil A, Pupil B
        Advantages:
        • Mentors get 2x points per nest due to 2 pupils
        • Pupils get 2x points per nest due to 2 mentors
        • Everyone gets equal amount of points
        • Pupils graduate 2x as fast
        Point Yield: 10,000 for each person

1 Mentor, 3 Pupils
        Advantages:
        • Mentors get 3x points per nest due to 3 pupils
        Disadvantages:
        • Pupils graduate at 1x speed
        • Runs may be slow due to 1 capable party member
        Point Yield: 10,000 for pupils, 30,000 for mentor

3 Mentors, 1 Pupil
        Advantages:
        • Pupil graduates 3x as fast
        • Runs will be fast due to 3 capable party members
        Point Yield: 10,000 for pupil, ~3,333 per mentor

PARTY OF 8 (why tho):

4 Mentors, 4 Pupills
        Mentor A: Pupil A, Pupil B, Pupil C
        Mentor B: Pupil A, Pupil B, Pupil D
        Mentor C: Pupil A, Pupil C, Pupil D
        Mentor D: Pupil B, Pupil C, Pupil D
        Advantages:
        • Each mentor and pupil will get 3x the amount of points per dungeon
        • Pupils will graduate 3x faster
        Disadvantages:
        • There's only 2 dungeons and the yields are shit
        Point Yield: 10,000 for each person

I wrote this mini-guide in outrage that we can only buy 5 space cubes per week at 200 points each.
        Last edited by Muppo; 10-18-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Reserved uwu
          Last edited by Muppo; 06-07-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Change log:
            9/19/17 - Removed irrelevant material for 95 cap
            6/19/17 - Updated for Rune Dragon, gear progression
            6/7/17 - Stickied!! <3, added gear progression
            6/6/17 - Added mentor point grinding
            5/22/17 - Updated for nightmare 5
            5/4/17 - Added Genesis accessories
            Last edited by Muppo; 09-19-2017, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Nice! This looks like the sort of thing I am working on thanks for making a guide!
              Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
              NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Muppo
                Muppo commented
                Editing a comment
                lf gm to sticky our guides :|

thank you! been back to DN for 3 weeks and I was only doing dailies because I did not know what else to do there, this is exactly what I need to know!

Comment

Grats on the stick
                Dragoon
                TypeNull - Bleed Phantom

Comment

Nice avatar :^)

and grats on sticky btw

Comment

Omg thank you so much Muppo ! This is everything I ever needed since I quit during late 80 cap and now I don't know sh*t lol.

Comment

thanks for this guide man, really appreciate it

Comment

Pls can u help me Muppo ? I am new in game and i am stuck in tutorial. Can t kill the monsters and enter in the city...idk what to do. Plssss help me . Thank u

Comment

Working...
                        X