How do I even Log in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I even Log in?

I search and search, and I guess I'm not understanding.

How do I log into the actaul game? I don't know my User ID, or the password. I'm so confused.

I did try that cherry sight, but it only made me so confused, since it wasn't straight to the point of what I needed.

hey, cherrycredit is not for DN NA, its the official site for DN SEA and maybe other DN too.
    You can simply download the game from DN NA official site, on ( http://us.dragonnest.com/main )
    And also you have to sign up to the DN NA to be able to play on the DN NA server.
    Hope my words are helpful

Comment

It depends on whether you downloaded the game the main site or from steam (straightforward).
      If you used from the main site you will need to find your game folder and locate DragonNest (with a blue icon of D) or dnlauncher (icon with a green D)
      So an example of mine would be E:\pc games\Dragon Nest\DragonNest but that differs from person to person
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	73275
      As for login details your email account is accepted as User ID and you could request for a new password if you forgot using your email address. Alternatively you can simply make a new one
      IGN: xXAlastorXx
      MAIN: Dark Avenger
      DA4Life~

Comment

Working...
      X