Profit From Cash Shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profit From Cash Shop?

Hi, I'm fairly new to Dragon Nest and was wondering what can I buy and sell from the Cash Shop to maximize profit? (E.g How much do Item Protection Jellies/Approval Stamps sell for?)
    Also can costumes be bought and sold/traded from the cash shop?

Hello! Welcome to Dragon Nest! I would Try gifting players items they want to maximize profit!
    Costumes can't be bought and sold or traded but they can be gifted!
    Last edited by Couplord; 08-22-2017, 11:30 PM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• Syn
      Syn commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for replying!!!
      Can you explain how one would proceed to do the transaction of gifting costumes to players? E.g Do I ask for gold first then gift? or Vice Versa?
      Also do you know how much Jellies and Stamps sell for?

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, ask for gold first... There are tons of players unfortunately willing to take advantage of your trust, but the general rule that I have seen as I played on multiple versions of Dragon Nest, is that the person gifting provides vouchers if they have any, and then the player buying with gold pays first... You guys can record the transactions too!

-Stamps sell for almost nothing I would highly advise not getting it
      -Jellies is 600-800 gold per 50 but still less than gifting.

Yeah don't do stamps they sell for like 4g each and can be grinded for in the treasure dungeons in mass. I don't think anyone resells cash shop stamps for profit.

Jellies well I see people selling them in mass stacks on the MP I mean 600g for $3 seems pretty nice if you don't want buy gold from the bots lol. I've never done it in mass but I think you could make a pretty good amount of gold doing it.

Comment

Working...
    X