Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MakiOze
    I want to present the reward to KABOOMx,because i'm a new player and he helped me a lot and it was really cool when i joined the guild. Thanks

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good day, MakiOze~!

KABOOMx is the kind helper for you~! Where do you join now? ^---^ Kind People, Kind Guild, sounds lovely~~
      Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in the event!

Bishoujou
    I want to present a reward to Minyaami, because she's very special to me and we've been playing together everyday for a long time now and its been fun helping each other grow and get stronger.
    Last edited by Bishoujou; 02-10-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Bishoujou~

I am happy to hear your story through this event and really honored to have a chance to give big smile to you too!
      Minyaami gonna be happy with your comment ^---^

Happy Gaming~~~~

Chubby
    I want to present the rewards to Crunchy! We met on Dragon Nest around 4 years ago and now we live together in real life. ^-^ He has always been someone I looked up in DN and has helped me grow as a player~ The game wouldn't be the same without him.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good day Chubby, how are you these days?

Really? live together? It sounds like movie! +____+!!!
      Thank you for sharing your and Crunchy story! Happy to hear that!!

Have a beautiful memory in Dragon Nest and Happy Gaming! ^~~~~~~~^

Karkanela
    I Want to present the rewards to lTKl. He's an amazing guy and always supported me ( Except while i was playing Inquisitor because of my low damage hahaha ). We know each other for so many years and it was such a blessing that i could meet this guy. I'll carry him in my heart for ever. Love you dude, you're amazing !

PS: lTKl ( lower case L )
    Last edited by Karkanela; 02-14-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Karkanela!

I am really touched by seeing your precious friendship between you and lTKl T^T.
      We will support your friendship through wonderful content and event in return.

Thank you and happy gaming ~! >3<

Minyaami
    I want to present the rewards to Banterbury because she gets into all sorts of trouble with me! ♥ you Joanna!

I want to present the rewards to Bishoujou because he carries me in content even when I don't feel like doing anything.

I want to present the rewards to Cantonese because he works long shifts and doesn't get to play Dragon Nest as much as he would like to anymore.

I want to present the rewards to IceCrystal because he is a... human. :3

I want to present the rewards to Kaizen because he can and will chat with you late into the night.

I want to present the rewards to Kamalani because his computer is a toaster and loads like a sloth, but still plays Dragon Nest everyday! He has got loads of patience! :')

I want to present the rewards to MinaMyoui because she is my twin in Dragon Nest! We are both Min and we both have cat sounds in our IGNs. OwO ♥ you Mina!

I want to present the rewards to Nalbina because he encourages me when I'm feeling down and he always carries me! Also, he is a fellow Canadian and likes corgi butts!

I want to present the rewards to President because we have an unspoken agreement to like each other whenever we pass by one another in game!

I want to present the rewards to WrathKill because he is always up for doing content together. ^ ^;

I want to present the rewards to Zelkovan because he has been with me in my guild since the very beginning. c:
    Last edited by Miyuumi; 02-10-2020, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Minyaami! +_+ Wow, you were difficult to choose only one friend for this time event, right?

I want to give all rewards to everyone but for keeping event rule and fairness, I will choose randomly one person among them if you are selected as the winner.

Thank you for showing your sincere heart to me!!!
      Forever Dragon Nest~ Happy Gaming >_____<

• Miyuumi
      Miyuumi commented
      Editing a comment
      It's okay! Love equally for all my friends! ♥

Sesa
    I want to present the reward to Vonu,
    he introduced me to Dragon Nest back in highschool (years ago) and ever since we've been together making memories on this game!
    We're in a long distance relationship so DN has really helped us spend quality time together. ♥ ^^

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sesa, Hello! Hope my short guide was helpful to you in-game.
      I will add the more specific way of posting forum comments for the next time.

We will do our best to connect you two (Sesa,Vonu) relationship always.
      Thank you for participating in this event and have a wonderful time with Dragon Nest ^^

• Sesaa
      Sesaa commented
      Editing a comment
      <3 ^^ Thank you
      this game means a lot to us!

I speak for my guild
    JumpyPeanut
    I want to present a reward to ArrowPeanut because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever
    SSPeanut
    I want to present a reward to PeanutTD because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever
    HealPeanut
    I want to present a reward to PeanutLancer because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever
    BladePeanut
    I want to present a reward to FistofPeanut because he carry me all the time. We have been play like forever

Am i doing this correctly?
    Last edited by Peanut; 02-10-2020, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, JumpyPeanut!

Haha, it's literally Peanut Family! Evenly it's big family +_______+

Yes, no worries. Our team will look into all account database and investigate duplication as well.
      I want to give all rewards to everyone but for keeping event rule and fairness, I will choose randomly one person among them if you select as the winner.

Big Family Forever~ Dragon Nest Forever~ OWO!!!!

Happy Gaming!

• Peanut
      Peanut commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem I understand. UwU

Marrowsfelix
    I want to present the reward to Godneseye. As what Godeseye said, we have been playing DN NA for more than 2 years, and he's one of my olddest friends in DN. I am very happy to see that he miss me this much since I am now in China with less time spending on DN. I will never regret to let him become my best friend in the game (Oath). We have had a lot of fun, and the experience we have had together wouldn't be described by just a few words! I miss him as much as he does, and I hope he can know that! So help us, our dear GM! Thank you~❤

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Marrowsfelix! Hope you are enjoying a great time in China.

Thank you for loving Dragon Nest and wish the best luck for you two.
      I am moved by reading Godneseye's comment already.

Happy Gaming and take care!

I want to present the reward to SwordLord, because he has been a good older brother to me and helped me out on DN

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello! Don't forget our event rule!
      Two IGNs should be written and allowed for participation~!
      You can add your IGN by editing this comment ^3^

SwordLord,
    I want to present the reward to TimmYrar. We've been playing together for the last 2 months and it's been awesome! He's been my partner through it all and I'm so pumped up it's him. His my bro for life and DN bud for life.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good day, SwordLord!

Thank you for sharing a wonderful friendship story with me! How did you meet him? In dungeon? or mission?
      Someday, hope to hear your story more from you and TimmYrar!

Happy Gaming~ >~<

IGN: Nilani
    I would like to give the valentine to my best friend, Sweetness, who over the years has truly been a wonderful friend to me, Im blessed to have her in my life. We met many years ago on DN and we used to play together every afternoon after school. We spent many hours laughing and running around and getting killed in nests while duo-ing. Im so glad to see her again now, and talk with her. <3 <3
    PS: OH one thing I must add about her: She farmed for me the horse medallions for Snow Breeze, the white horse which I really wanted. She wanted to gift it to me, We needed 6 of those badges to trade for a horse, It was the Apocalypse Nest. She was happier than me when I finally got that horse.

Also: Hello GM Loren!

It was a pleasure meeting you in game today. Thank you for helping me solve my issue! <3
    Last edited by Nilani; 02-11-2020, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Nilani! Thank you for coming and participating in the event. >~<

I will do my best to support and help you and your friend, Sweetness much more in the near future.
      I am really glad to hear Dragon Nest makes you happy for such a long time.

As received your opinion, our team added the FAQ section for Forum sign up and writing comment method.
      You can check freely via the main website when you want
      Thank you for giving good idea~ Happy Gaming and see you ^^

Requiere
    My Valentine's gift is to Myrtless, who is a beautiful Black Mara. We met in town, became friends, and she has been helping me out ever since. She excels at combat and is always number one due to her damage output after the dungeons! I have great admiration for her sorcery skills, I dare say they are out of this world!

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good day, Requiere! How are you? Thank you for participating in this event~!

I also could learn and play Dragon Nest well thanks to all players and friends. The power of a friend is pretty amazing, right? ^--------^
      Wish the best luck for you and Myrtless' bright future~!

Happy Gaming and thank you again!

ChaosBreaker
    I want to present the rewards to my love StarLiiight because she is the love of my life. Currently we are living in 2 different country and it's honestly been hard. The only thing we still do together is playing DN, running dungeons, nest, and raid together. So this Valentine gift from DN would be a nice digital gift for her =)

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, ChaosBreaker! How are you doing today?

I understand having a game connection between different countries is really precious and gorgeous. . I have a similar experience as you two.
      StarLiiight thinks you are the best friend and love absolutely, I sure of it ^----^

We will try harder to provide best service for your love and relationship!

Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in this event so much.

HeaveBIosom (caps i)

I want to present the rewards to ChibiAmmy, we've known each other for a while now, 40 cap if I remember correctly. We've always supported each other throughout the game and with our struggles in real life lol. We became really close friends and even got to meet in real life, now we just stick together whenever we do nests, events, etc. We're married now (in game of course LOL) and just meme each other all the time, good times. Happy V-Day ♥ to everyone~

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, HeaveBIosom! How are you?

Thank you for sharing your story with ChibiAmmy! By the way, would you double-check your IGN again since we had failed to verify your IGN?
      May there was included mistype! If you do not mind, please reply to the comment for completed participation ^~^!!!
      I am looking forward to your comment~!!

• HeavensBlossom
      HeavensBlossom commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh lol sorry I didn't even notice, thank you for the heads up and good thing I checked the forums again haha.
      IGN: HeavenBIosom (caps i)

my hard work was deleted, luckily i screencapped it just in case that happened.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Mendelssohn! Wow, you have wonderful sense of design!! OWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sweet participation comment. Would you tell the story between you two (Mendelossohn, Jugz) someday to me like the first time in-game?
      If you could, I'd appreciated it ^0^!!

Thank you for showing wonderful comments and join!! Happy Gaming~!

• Whaley
      Whaley commented
      Editing a comment
      Twas a hot summer day in August of 2017. I was a lost soul grinding nests alone. Then suddenly, an angel from above descended to earth. And there stood Jugz, in +20 tier2 calypso. Jugz gave me the opportunity to do harder content. It was just one nest, but thats all it took for me. The rest is history UWU ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Working...
X