Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day, JimmyNGX~! How are you? Hope you had a sweet day ^0^

How did you meet with Alusie? Guild mate? or party gathering? Someday hope to hear the story!
    Thank you for coming to forum and participating in the event so much >.<

Happy gaming~!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Senju! Happy Valentine
    Hope to see your title in-game someday! >_< Do you guys (Viccl) have similar or the same costume too?

Thank you for participating in the event and happy gaming!
    Always be happy with Dragon Nest >~<

• maarcinh
    replied
    Koshiro
    I want to present the rewards for KilluaBlade, we met first time when ED took DN NA from Nexon and the first ipblock was retired. We played DN for a long time, farmed together (althrogh he always yells at me because i was too lazy to farm hard like him), cleared nests and raids through our efforts alongside our other friends. However, KilluaBlade isn't his original account, so much things happened, he lost his account when a Brazilian server was opened and got shutdown after some months, and he didn't lost his love for this game and started from scratch here again, but right now hes too much busy with IRL stuff and even though he can't play that much nowadays he's still gonna be my best friend in this game, i miss oldtimes.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyNGX
    replied
    JimmyNGX
    I would like to present the rewards to Alusie, because I can feel her emotions a lot and we were friends for months now as trustworthiness.

Leave a comment:

• SenjuGod
    replied
    Senju
    I want to present the rewards to Viccl (lower case L) because she has been my devoted duo partner for a long time now! Working on getting all the Oath titles! One Hundred Years With Viccl!!

Leave a comment:

• Viccl
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you GM! Happy Valentines Day Have a wonderful day!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Aloha Viccl! Thank you for coming to forum and join the event~!!!!

You two (Viccl,Senju) are the most precious people to me as well ^^ Don't forget!
    I will protect all heroes with my strong power always, anywhere~!!

Thank you again and happy gaming! >~~~<

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Gladiros, good day~! >__< How are you doing today?

Sure! I and my team will do our best to provide the best and stable service for all heroes and you two! (AizenSama)
    Thank you for enjoying your time with Dragon Nest and participating in this event a lot~!

Happy Gaming and good luck ^0^

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, FrigidAura! How are you today?

Thank you for participating in this event Yes, I am always happy when meeting Vonu in-game.
    One of the kindest players ever ^^~!

Thank you for coming back to Dragon Nest and I will do my best to make better service! >____<

Happy Gaming~!

• Viccl
    replied
    Viccl (lower case L)

I want to present the rewards to Senju because ↓

Leave a comment:

• Gladiros
    replied
    Gladiros,

I want to give presents to AizenSama, we have been playing all kind of games together for a long time now, and tilted together so many times.
    Hope we stay playing together even more!

Leave a comment:

• Belvedere
    replied
    Vonu
    Ever since I lost my old account and made this new one he has been nothing but helpful in helping me re-gear and enjoy this game again.

- FrigidAura

Leave a comment:

• Vonu
    replied
    Vonu

I'd wholeheartedly enjoy nominating my excellent Silver Hunter partner in adventuring, Sesa!

Time and time again has Sesa gone above and beyond for me, and I would love to repay that appreciation in kind.
    Words on a forum post cannot express what they mean to me.
    Sesa if you see this, "smile for me babe".
    Enjoy your Valentines everyone.

Leave a comment:

• HeavensBlossom
    commented on 's reply
    Oh lol sorry I didn't even notice, thank you for the heads up and good thing I checked the forums again haha.
    IGN: HeavenBIosom (caps i)

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day, MinoriSteph~ How are you doing today? ^---^

I agree with Kirinosuke! One of the kind players ever. He must be kind to you too! >__<
    I also wonder about your guild too. Please tell me someday about your guild life in-game ^0^!

Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in the event~!!
Working...
X