Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello hero! This event page has only received the comment which would participate in this event.
    Please send this comment text to our 1:1 inquiry service via a main web page.

https://us.dragonnest.com/support/request

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Mendelssohn! Wow, you have wonderful sense of design!! OWO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sweet participation comment. Would you tell the story between you two (Mendelossohn, Jugz) someday to me like the first time in-game?
    If you could, I'd appreciated it ^0^!!

Thank you for showing wonderful comments and join!! Happy Gaming~!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, HeaveBIosom! How are you?

Thank you for sharing your story with ChibiAmmy! By the way, would you double-check your IGN again since we had failed to verify your IGN?
    May there was included mistype! If you do not mind, please reply to the comment for completed participation ^~^!!!
    I am looking forward to your comment~!!

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, ChaosBreaker! How are you doing today?

I understand having a game connection between different countries is really precious and gorgeous. . I have a similar experience as you two.
    StarLiiight thinks you are the best friend and love absolutely, I sure of it ^----^

We will try harder to provide best service for your love and relationship!

Happy Gaming and thank you for participating in this event so much.

• Soul
    replied
    MinoriSteph
    I want to present the rewards to Kirinosuke because we have been playing in the same team for like 1-2 years iirc hahaha

Also i would like to greet to all my guildmates, my raidteam and my fellows machina players hahaha!

Leave a comment:

• jerkbrian1
    replied
    hi, im a new player. i just want to sign up on dragon nest. but when i try to confirm the email it says "Currently your entered e-mail have difficulty receiving verification e-mail. Please enter other e-mail with different domain. Thank you." i try to use other email. still same answer. please do help . thanks

Leave a comment:

• Whaley
    replied

my hard work was deleted, luckily i screencapped it just in case that happened.

Leave a comment:

• HeavensBlossom
    replied
    HeaveBIosom (caps i)

I want to present the rewards to ChibiAmmy, we've known each other for a while now, 40 cap if I remember correctly. We've always supported each other throughout the game and with our struggles in real life lol. We became really close friends and even got to meet in real life, now we just stick together whenever we do nests, events, etc. We're married now (in game of course LOL) and just meme each other all the time, good times. Happy V-Day ♥ to everyone~

Leave a comment:

• ChaosBreaker
    replied
    ChaosBreaker
    I want to present the rewards to my love StarLiiight because she is the love of my life. Currently we are living in 2 different country and it's honestly been hard. The only thing we still do together is playing DN, running dungeons, nest, and raid together. So this Valentine gift from DN would be a nice digital gift for her =)

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day, Requiere! How are you? Thank you for participating in this event~!

I also could learn and play Dragon Nest well thanks to all players and friends. The power of a friend is pretty amazing, right? ^--------^
    Wish the best luck for you and Myrtless' bright future~!

Happy Gaming and thank you again!

• Nocturne
    replied
    Requiere
    My Valentine's gift is to Myrtless, who is a beautiful Black Mara. We met in town, became friends, and she has been helping me out ever since. She excels at combat and is always number one due to her damage output after the dungeons! I have great admiration for her sorcery skills, I dare say they are out of this world!

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, Nilani! Thank you for coming and participating in the event. >~<

I will do my best to support and help you and your friend, Sweetness much more in the near future.
    I am really glad to hear Dragon Nest makes you happy for such a long time.

As received your opinion, our team added the FAQ section for Forum sign up and writing comment method.
    You can check freely via the main website when you want
    Thank you for giving good idea~ Happy Gaming and see you ^^

• Nilani
    replied
    IGN: Nilani
    I would like to give the valentine to my best friend, Sweetness, who over the years has truly been a wonderful friend to me, Im blessed to have her in my life. We met many years ago on DN and we used to play together every afternoon after school. We spent many hours laughing and running around and getting killed in nests while duo-ing. Im so glad to see her again now, and talk with her. <3 <3
    PS: OH one thing I must add about her: She farmed for me the horse medallions for Snow Breeze, the white horse which I really wanted. She wanted to gift it to me, We needed 6 of those badges to trade for a horse, It was the Apocalypse Nest. She was happier than me when I finally got that horse.

Also: Hello GM Loren!

It was a pleasure meeting you in game today. Thank you for helping me solve my issue! <3
    Last edited by Nilani; 02-11-2020, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Good day, SwordLord!

Thank you for sharing a wonderful friendship story with me! How did you meet him? In dungeon? or mission?
    Someday, hope to hear your story more from you and TimmYrar!

Happy Gaming~ >~<

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello! Don't forget our event rule!
    Two IGNs should be written and allowed for participation~!
    You can add your IGN by editing this comment ^3^
Working...
X