Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, PudimBrizado! Hope you are doing well.

Your defensio friend (xRabbiT) thinks you the best friend are too!
    Thank you for sharing your story and participating in the event~! >.<

• Kalintz
    replied
    Kalintz
    i would like to present the rewards to Custela, becouse we have been playing dn for such along time and he is always trying to get better.

Leave a comment:

• PudimBrizado
    replied
    PudimBrizado
    I want to present the rewards to xRabbiT, he is an old DN friend and he always helped everyone in the best way possible.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    commented on 's reply
    Hello, HakaiNoKami!

Thank you for participating in this event and sharing your story.
    I am sure she's considering you as the best friend and partner too. 'Always!' (LancingGirl)

Have a nice day ^------^

• Hakai
    replied
    HakaiNoKami
    I want to present the rewards to my dear LancingGirl because she has been a great and supportive friend and oath partner to me since we met. She's always there for me when I need someone to talk to or nest with and she even gives me random gifts even when i can't repay her for them. She's a wonderful woman with the voice of an angel and i'll always be grateful for her.

Leave a comment:

• [CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Happy to announce the event winner! Contratulations~!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	5.7 KB ID:	167685

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special event for Valentine's Day!

Please point out the player you want to give a gift to.

After reading the comment,
    [GM]Loren will give presents to both the players
    who participated in the event and the users who wanted to give presents out!

[Event Period]

- Sunday, February 9, 2020 17:30 PM ~ Sunday, February 16, 2020 17:30 PM (1 week, PST)

- The event winner will be announced as soon as event closed.

[Event Mechanics]

1. The exclusive event forum page will be opened.
    2. Write the event participant IGN and another IGN who wants to presents the appointed reward.

(Example)

[GM]Loren
    I want to present the rewards to [PM]NANA because she always carries me FDN!

3. Among those who write two IGNs and the reason in the forum page, GM will select 3 winners randomly and send the reward.
    4. The reward will be delivered to total [6] characters, (Participants, mentioned Character).

[Event Reward]

- Captivated Rose Trinket (1)
    - Magic Wand (25)
    - Goddess's Blessing Muffin (15)
    - FTG Recovery Potion 3000
    Click image for larger version  Name:	trinket.png Views:	1 Size:	880.1 KB ID:	167244

[NOTE]

- There is no limit to participation in this time event.
    - The reward will be delivered on Monday, February 24, 2020 00:00 (PST) through special storage.
    - The reward can be obtained until 2nd March 23:59 (PST) and will not be reimbursed with any reason.

- All event participants should write two IGN including their own IGN.
    - The event operation and reward delivery is based on account basis.
    - You must use English when you participate event. (Spanish, French, Japanese and other languages are not allowed to participate)
    - Players who use language that encourages disputes, such as profanity or verbal abuse, may be sanctioned. (Ref. No: DN-COM-02)

- You cannot participate in this event on behalf of other players.
    - Inquiries will not be accepted during the event.
    - GM's decision is final.
Working...
X