Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CLOSED + Winner Announcement] [NA_GM EVENT] Hey, There! Who Is Your Valentine?

Happy to announce the event winner! Contratulations~!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	1 Size:	5.7 KB ID:	167685

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special event for Valentine's Day!

Please point out the player you want to give a gift to.

After reading the comment,
    [GM]Loren will give presents to both the players
    who participated in the event and the users who wanted to give presents out!

[Event Period]

- Sunday, February 9, 2020 17:30 PM ~ Sunday, February 16, 2020 17:30 PM (1 week, PST)

- The event winner will be announced as soon as event closed.

[Event Mechanics]

1. The exclusive event forum page will be opened.
    2. Write the event participant IGN and another IGN who wants to presents the appointed reward.

(Example)

[GM]Loren
    I want to present the rewards to [PM]NANA because she always carries me FDN!

3. Among those who write two IGNs and the reason in the forum page, GM will select 3 winners randomly and send the reward.
    4. The reward will be delivered to total [6] characters, (Participants, mentioned Character).

[Event Reward]

- Captivated Rose Trinket (1)
    - Magic Wand (25)
    - Goddess's Blessing Muffin (15)
    - FTG Recovery Potion 3000
    Click image for larger version  Name:	trinket.png Views:	1 Size:	880.1 KB ID:	167244

[NOTE]

- There is no limit to participation in this time event.
    - The reward will be delivered on Monday, February 24, 2020 00:00 (PST) through special storage.
    - The reward can be obtained until 2nd March 23:59 (PST) and will not be reimbursed with any reason.

- All event participants should write two IGN including their own IGN.
    - The event operation and reward delivery is based on account basis.
    - You must use English when you participate event. (Spanish, French, Japanese and other languages are not allowed to participate)
    - Players who use language that encourages disputes, such as profanity or verbal abuse, may be sanctioned. (Ref. No: DN-COM-02)

- You cannot participate in this event on behalf of other players.
    - Inquiries will not be accepted during the event.
    - GM's decision is final.

HakaiNoKami
    I want to present the rewards to my dear LancingGirl because she has been a great and supportive friend and oath partner to me since we met. She's always there for me when I need someone to talk to or nest with and she even gives me random gifts even when i can't repay her for them. She's a wonderful woman with the voice of an angel and i'll always be grateful for her.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, HakaiNoKami!

Thank you for participating in this event and sharing your story.
      I am sure she's considering you as the best friend and partner too. 'Always!' (LancingGirl)

Have a nice day ^------^

PudimBrizado
    I want to present the rewards to xRabbiT, he is an old DN friend and he always helped everyone in the best way possible.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, PudimBrizado! Hope you are doing well.

Your defensio friend (xRabbiT) thinks you the best friend are too!
      Thank you for sharing your story and participating in the event~! >.<

Kalintz
    i would like to present the rewards to Custela, becouse we have been playing dn for such along time and he is always trying to get better.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Kalintz~! How are you?

I'd appreciate your and Custela's love for Dragon Nest.
      Thank you for your love and interest!! Happy Gaming! ^3^

Yukinez
    I want to present the rewards to Kakarita, becouse he is so dedicated and helpful with the guildmates.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Yukinez. How are you feeling today?

Having a good guildmate means a lot of luck! ^------^
      Wish the more lucks for you two! (Yukinez , Kakarita)

Happy Gaming~!!!

Slica
    i would like to present the reward to HoIyMagic, he is my dn soulmate and wifey. we carry each other in nests, raid, dailies and do just about everything together in DN. The game wouldn’t be the same without him.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Slica! How are you doing today?

Thank you for coming Forum and participating in the event.
      Hope you make more wonderful memories with HoIyMagic in Dragon Nest ^^~!!!!

Happy Gaming

Noeei
    I just started the game a month ago, And I would like to present the reward to KinkyShet, a player that is willing to give time to carry me to Fission Maze Floor 10+ It really help me a lot in gearing up my equipment. DN is fun playing with friends

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Noeei~ A little bit late but welcome to Dragon Nest~ ^0^

I agree. Playing Dragon Nest with friends is better than alone~!
      Keep your precious friendship for long, I wish. ^-----^

Happy gaming with KinkyShet~!

SuperBooty
    I'm really OP, and I would like to give a present to JennaPlaga, because she's a little weak still and when we run together a little bit heavy. But I know a present will put a smile on her face and that's what counts

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, SuperBooty. How are you these days?

I'm so happy to have the chance to give you both a big smile.
      Thank you for your participation! JennaPlaga too~ ^^

Happy Gaming~! ♥

Sweetness
    I would love to give the valentine gift to my friend, Nilani, because she always makes DN fun. We've spent many fun hours leveling chars together, and she is always helpful especially to new players.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Sweetness~! How are you doing today?

Glad to hear your and Nilani's story! How did met each other? Let me hear the story someday too ^^~!
      ♥ Happy Gaming ♥

• Twix
      Twix commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello GM!  I am doing very well Thank you!

So how I met Nilani is a few years ago when I started DN, I met her in the game. We both were playing GearMasters, and became instant friends because I thik we have similar personalities.  We nested everyday together after school, and we joked and laughed a lot. I was going through a really hard time then, and our time on DN helped me. Then we got busy, but we started playing again recently. And I always smile when I remember our little tinks skipping around and playing hide and seek in Saints Haven. gardens.. I dont think I will ever forget those memories because there is so much affection between us
      Last edited by Twix; 02-11-2020, 05:44 AM.

DrHazel,
    I would love to give the valentine gift to my friend and partner, Nianyu, because she has been a great friend. Had always been soloing before I met her and now having a friend to play with is pretty fun. Always loved to work together in nests, trials, and raids. Thanks alot OP Nianyu.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Day, DrHazel~!

Thank you for enjoying Dragon Nest with your best friend Nianyu on behalf of Dragon Nest Team. ^----^
      We will do our best to make wonderful content and event in return for your love.

Happy Gaming~! >~<

Cinderice
    I want to present the rewards to Badmamajama because they are adorable and tinkerer's are just too cute.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good Day, Cinderice !!

You always help your friend, Badmamajama, right? I am sure that you're the best friend and fantastic helper for your friend ^----^
      Thank you for participating in my event always~!

Happy Gaming ♥

Nancekku

I want to present a reward to Zycx because he's always been there for me through thick and thin. We're a duo forever! Plus he a snacc.
    Also the best 70 cap gladiator don't @ me. Love you ♥
    Level 95 Sniper ~Nancekku~ ChibiDN Traitor

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Nancekku~

Wish the best luck for the lasting duo, Nancekku & Zycx ^~~~~~~^
      Thank you for joining this event and happy gaming~ ★

LancingGirl

i want to present the rewards to HakaiNoKami because he's nothing but sweet and supportive to me. i'm always trying to find more ways to give him gifts because its what he deserves. always there for me and always down to nest and grind together, a great friend and oath partner ♥

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, LancingGirl! You are here~!
      I heard your story already from HakaiNoKami +0+ What a beautiful partner~~~

Thank you for participating in this event and I hope you have only wonderful memories with Dragon Nest.

Happy Gaming!

Kirinosuke
    I want to present the rewards to MinoriSteph because she's my only cat friend :3

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Good day, Kirinosuke~! How are you? It's been a long time to meet you in-game.

See you soon with your friend, MinoriSteph ^3^!!
      Best wishes for your friendship~!

Happy gaming!

Godneseye
    I want to present the reward to Marrowsfelix. we have been playing in 2 more years, from the first face during the period of Rune Dragon to Black Dragon right now. Since the Chinese New Year, he went back to China. Less the time we had played together and more men love each other ♥. Hoping he will back to my heart soon.

Comment

• Admin
      Admin commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, Godneseye! Hope you are enjoying wonderful day~

Wow, 2 more years, Literally the best partner OWO!
      I am sure Marrowsfelix think you the best friend are too ^----^

Happy Gaming and thank you for joining this event~!
Working...
X