We Want You for DN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Want You for DN

Currently, we are looking for 2 guilds that can help newbies and unexperienced users.
    If you have mind, just apply on forum!

Requirements:
    1. Max Leveled Guild
    2. Can Clear Rune Dragon 8 Man HC
    3. Must have knowledge of Dragon Nest World
    4. Guild members have to guide users to settle in Dragon Nest
    5. Must have capacity to recruit 10 more newbies in guild.
    6. Each guild master has to choose 10 core members including himself.
    7. 10 core members must be active strong users!

Rewards:
    1. Each Guild will get 50,000 Gold and 50 garnets every month. – This is for newbies
    2. Each Guild’s core members will get 10,000 DNP every month.

Note:
    - This event is to encourage our community and give a way to settle in the game to newbies.
    - Each guild’s core members should guide new users – guide them and help them to go through / clear higher nests.
    - Each guild must provide us list of your core members’ IGN to us when you apply.
    - If we find that a core member uses given gold and garnets to strengthen his character, the guild will be dropped.
    - We will send you reward every month / Guild Gold and Garnets will be sent to guild master.

Is there any chance this could be made to be any guild instead of just the max ones, there are quite too few max leveled guillds, and allowing it to be the entire server's guild leader able to enter would allow everyone to participate instead of only the top leveled guilds.

Guild: Valor

Requirements:

1. Max Guild
    Our guild is the "max level" in having fun and attempting to help and grow together with our members.

A few guild members have cleared Rune Dragon 8 Man HC before, Not Weekly or anything like that though. We have been teaching Ice Dragon Mechanics to the newer players and we are planning on helping them clear, as well as a member did a Red Dragon solo to help guild members with that raid too. One of our members, DarkStyles is currently working in the medical field, and he has to unfortunately take leave until October so our plans are slightly delayed until he gets back.

I would say a majority of our veteran members have knowledge of Dragon Nest. I personally play on multiple servers and multiple other members are active and willing to assist players if they have any questions be they in my guild or out of my guild, my post history would be evident towards that claim.
    A few of us have been playing since the start of the game even if on other servers, and we are teaching Raid mechanics every week. Multiple veterans are entirely experienced able to answer any questions provided to us. I am also giving out gearing advice, tips, and future content information.

I am the Guild Master, I have been openly encouraging my members to continue to settle in Dragon Nest, the combat is enticing and I want my members to have fun and flourish and I will continue to do so as I have done in the past, and in the near future.

Currently our guild has around 25 open slots and we are actively recruiting! One of our members, has around 4 pages of birds they are using to actively lead players to join us for quite some time each and every day!

For this one, I will pass the leader to an officer such as DarkStyles to exclude my character "SirCoup" from the entries.
    Our 10 core members would be hard to choose, as we are a family guild and we wouldn't like to put one members weight above any other members.... IF I was pressured to pick the so called core members that have been doing their best, I would choose based off my experiences with those players, as well as their Guild Contribution rankings

DarkStyles
    Nado
    WhimsicottEX
    RagingDevil
    draggon
    LOLICONlSM
    Cinderice
    LoveKatie
    Synavla
    ReapersRay

The ten core members are active and strong members, both through character and through heart and passion for Dragon Nest.
    Even the members that didn't make it onto this list, a majority of them share the same love for this game and will stick through with it until the end.

Rewards:
    1. Each Guild will get 50,000 Gold and 50 garnets every month. – This is for newbies

I will personally be handing out the gold to players in need, and to make it fair I could record it as well as record the events we are doing. I would also be willing to hand the gold off to a player GM such as Lime or Dentity and have them give it out if they are willing.

2. Each Guild’s core members will get 10,000 DNP every month.

I hope my application is considered, It would be a big help and a big honor to be able to win something such as this for my guild members, I have been doing events out of a constantly diminishing pocket even though the guild is rather new in some regards we have done several events such as the Guild Contribution Rewards race that is currently in effect until tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and good luck to all the entries!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Couplord; 09-25-2017, 06:49 AM.
    Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
    NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

• LunarForce
      LunarForce commented
      Editing a comment
      This guild is brand new and being carried by the DNSWorld HC Team doesn't count as clearing Rune HC. they have no experience in Rune HC.

• Couplord
      Couplord commented
      Editing a comment
      LunarForce kindly spread your hatred slanderous information, and improper information somewhere else. You posted all over the forums various incorrect statements in the past. I tried to get you to cease your arguing with CrazyZeus for your own good...and failed... Stop attacking other players. Does your guild feel threatened by us?

As for that little argument you are upset over.
      I was contacted and promptly told by several players who I trust specifically what happened after the stream with photographical evidence. I had someone test if it was photoshopped, As well as I personally joined your guild discord... I knew someone would be childish enough to involve me and my guild in pointless drama with a large margin of it being fiction.

Now about the player in question. Well for starters everything you said was inaccurate.

The run was being streamed if you didn't know, I could dig and try to find the channel that streamed it, but he wasn't carried and didn't die so you can not properly call that "no experience" or "carried" Also, how does one member affect the others in this situation.

Actually don't answer that, I don't want you to make more stuff up.
      Last edited by Couplord; 09-16-2017, 03:48 AM.

I can only hope Eyedentity will ACTUALLY be monitoring the selected guilds closely to make sure they're not using the gold + garnets for themselves...

Comment

Hi! I'd like to apply my guild "Cute". We are a maxed level (40) guild and have been around for a while since before the transfer.

Requirements Checklist:

1. Max Leveled Guild
      Yes, we are a level 40 max leveled guild.

Yes, we can and have cleared rune dragon 8 man HC as guild. We currently have a couple guild teams running every Friday/Saturday, and we also do host Ice Dragon 8man HC runs for guild members who'd like to get Ice Dragon Furies.

We have players around playing since beta release of Dragon Nest, and some raid members who have raided dragon raids at each level cap. We have been through multiple changes and phases of Dragon Nest and it's evolution throughout the times thick and thin, and can definitely advise new players when it comes down to it.

I as Guild Master will encourage my guild members to help anyone who joins the program, as I've always done so over the years of running the guild. We have not only helped friends and guildmates get gear, but also become cuter, by helping out with Fashion advice!

Currently as of right now, my guild has the capacity to recruit 35 more players into the guild.

Myself - Cute, StafA, LinleyTera, Poop, Arhou, Mutual, Frenz, Naijaz, Mitsu, Kiokuz

I'd like to believe that all 10 members I have listed are plenty strong, geared and active players. There are more members that I did not name even though I do also consider them core as well, so please don't mind it my dear Cute members, if your name was not listed here, I appreciate you all the same ^_^. I will personally make sure that none of the core members or officers/veterens of the guild are abusing the garnets & gold, and that they are giving it all they can to help new incoming friends.

PS: Inserting a guild promotional video made in November of 2015; the member list is a bit outdated but nonetheless, enjoy the video!
      Link = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl7dhm0iOD0 ! ♥
      Last edited by koko; 10-11-2017, 08:38 AM.
      Discord : Koko#8205

Comment

• Joni
        Joni commented
        Editing a comment
        Vouched +1

• Pika
        Pika commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 cuz im also cute af.

• Korp
        Korp commented
        Editing a comment
        Id vouch, but koko would ignore me anyways so whats the point

Hello, I would like to apply for "OldDriver" :3

Requirements Checker:

1. Max Leveled Guild ✔

2. Can Clear Rune Dragon 8 Man HC ✔

3. Must have knowledge of Dragon Nest World ✔

4. Guild members have to guide users to settle in Dragon Nest ✔

We already have been helping new players for a long time and will continue to do so throughout this event.

5. Must have capacity to recruit 10 more newbies in guild. ✔

6. Each guild master has to choose 10 core members including himself. ✔

RickyTW (Myself), Thomas, DragonSnowy, IceBwitch, KuukoSama, CalvinHarris, DDDDoooo, Brea, CoupDeMuffin, JJFreeze

7. 10 core members must be active strong users! ✔
      Last edited by RickyTW; 09-21-2017, 10:06 PM. Reason: Wahr no longer wants to be in the 10 core member's list, so we are replacing him with KuukoSama.

Comment

• HithereI'mJohn
        HithereI'mJohn commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol do not let oldriver in. They buy tons of gold and claim to be good. Nope

• QueenBooms
        QueenBooms commented
        Editing a comment
        I recently joined OldDriver and they have been very helpful for me coming back after missing a decent portion of 93 cap

• DDDDoooo
        DDDDoooo commented
        Editing a comment
        (q. q ) Vouch+1000000000

Hello! My guild and I are very excited to help represent DN NA with open doors to all new players!

GENESIS GUILD

Requirements:

1. Max Leveled Guild

We were the first guild to reach max level upon first transferring to ED.

We hold a weekly event that rewards the top Guild Point contributor with a free carry through RuDN HC. Needless to say, we can clear it.

Many of our officers are veterans of Dragon Nest, dating back to as early as 40 cap.
      While longevity naturally results in accumulation of knowledge, Genesis also houses some of the most knowledgeable players in this server, considered the top players in their class and a valuable source of information for the community.

We have always been a guild that is grounded in the adage of "give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime."
      We strive to be helpful, courteous and welcoming when it comes to Dragon Nest in efforts that players of all backgrounds may find a long-term home to enjoy this game.

5. Must have capacity to recruit 10 more newbies in guild

We currently have 16 open spots, but can also accommodate more recruits at a moment's notice.

6. Each guild master has to choose 10 core members including himself

Kaizen (Guild Leader)
      Slate
      Saphie
      Skroler
      Banterbury
      PikaColada
      HeavenBlossom
      RayMech
      Aelphaeis
      DarkGladxx

Each of our core members are considered veterans and strong players, both in their in-game knowledge, equipment, and mechanics.

Thank you for your consideration!
      Last edited by Mugen; 09-15-2017, 02:11 AM.
      IGN: Kaizen

Discord:
      Neziak#0123

Comment

• koko
        koko commented
        Editing a comment
        Kaizen and his friends over in Genesis has helped me countless of times, especially when I was away from DN for a vacation and came back, they were super active at helping me get caught up!
        Definitely +1. Would +2 if it counts! or +3!

• Pika
        Pika commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 we've been helping people out since day 1 of transfer

• koalatea
        koalatea commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 Vouch because you are guys are an impressive guild also Can I join?

I normally don't do vouches but I'll make a blanket vouch over Cute, OldDriver, and Genesis. Having been in all of them and interacting with everyone, there's many great people - some that you may have never heard of, some that are famous - and resources available. Good luck! Also looking forward to new people and guilds stepping up - you may have a better shot than you think! Unless you aren't level 40 or have all sorts of weird drama going on, like Valor. Sorrymasen.

Insert application from Vengeance here (jk my guild is just me, my items, old retired players that quit, and a bunch of people's alts)
      Last edited by Vahrheit; 09-16-2017, 06:23 AM.
      WahrBot developer | Divinitor developer | My twitch.tv | Discord: Vahr#9959

I swear I'm an LK main

Comment

• Zerk
        Zerk commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to vouch for Vengeance. Vahr gave my characters a retirement home to relax in. Definitely +1. Would +2 if it counts! or +3!

• iAmNotHere
        iAmNotHere commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 Vahr! cause why not!

• Pachireisu
        Pachireisu commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 this guild has a very unique name. I was in it for a while and every millisecond was worth while. All of the members were really nice to me and helped me clear RuDN within two weeks.

Originally posted by RickyTW View Post
      Hello, I would like to apply for "OldDriver" :3

Requirements Checker:

1. Max Leveled Guild ✔

2. Can Clear Rune Dragon 8 Man HC ✔

3. Must have knowledge of Dragon Nest World ✔

4. Guild members have to guide users to settle in Dragon Nest ✔

We already have been helping new players for a long time and will continue to do so throughout this event.

5. Must have capacity to recruit 10 more newbies in guild. ✔

6. Each guild master has to choose 10 core members including himself. ✔

RickyTW (Myself), Thomas, DragonSnowy, IceBwitch, Wahr, DVALovesYou, DDDDoooo, Brea, CoupDeMuffin, JJFreeze

7. 10 core members must be active strong users! ✔
      I am ssssii, they carry me all HC nests since I joined this guild. ty ;333

Comment

• Breamiin
        Breamiin commented
        Editing a comment
        Ssssii is amazing o3o

1. Max Leveled Guild
      Yes, we are max level guild for 40 cap.

We are already preparing for Forest Dragon Nest HC (with the power of Love and Friendship!)

We have Vahr, the best LK/Guard/Saint/Sader/Dark Avenger/Barbarian/Raven in the server. He also has the biggest Rocker costume collection in the world. What do you have?

Vahr has a blog. Go read it. We are also teaching members how to become weeaboos.

Basic Training for our fellow WeebNation members:

We are currently at 10 out of 20, so yea we have enough space clearly. (10 + 10 = 20)

We are all officers because we trust each other so much!

If we transfer gear, these characters are strong AF. Close enough.

P.S. T>vouches (PM me) Kappa, and remember to like, comment, and subscribe below
      Last edited by Zerk; 09-15-2017, 10:27 PM.

IGN: Sugoi
      Discord: Zerk (Sugoi)#6711

Comment

• Korp
        Korp commented
        Editing a comment
        Vouch except for the part where vahr is best DA. Thats blasphemous

• Vahrheit
        Vahrheit commented
        Editing a comment
        Just to be clear, this is joke

• Dom
        Dom commented
        Editing a comment
        Vouch for this man's power of friendship. It's quite strong, stronger than any calypso ever made. He will be the one to save us all from this dark time in Altera!

Did this ever take off?

Comment

i have work just got home can you please extend enhancement rate for 1 hour or more please im begging you i didnt get the chance to enchance my items

Comment

Working...
        X