Colored Drinking Fountain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seraphantom View Post

I gave you a break since it seemed like you didn't mean to intentionally come across as a dipshit but I'm starting to realize those that are naturally gifted at it, such as yourself, are even worse off.

I never said your opinion was less valid than mine. I just said that you were being an ass-hat, and you were. You assumed and were wrong. But I guess being wrong is a hobby of yours.

Oh, also, although I didn't say it before, I'll say it now: Your opinion is less valid than mine.
    You should know better than anyone that everyone is an asshole in this cesspool. I hold no animosity towards you in game nor even on here but at the same time, if you wanna respond like a cunt then you'll get the same in return :/

But it's okay, go back to talking shit about everyone on the forums like usual, these forums are already worse than Nexon's so what can your incontinent ass add to it?

Comment

People trying to make a BL list and follow it at this cap, lmao.
      Gears : Gear Master

Comment

Get CROCKED blacklist or not! YONKED...
        Discord - Steve#4350
        YouTube
        Twitch

Comment

i knew this was a tsukiyo thread just from the title

Comment

Originally posted by Dankoy View Post
            It's 93 cap
            what's the point of bl anyway
            go play on a private server if you want no EXi/AWK/jank
            Get rid of your long ass signature holy shit.

Comment

Considering not everyone has an awakening, I think it would be fair to bl awakening skills in a match-up between an awakened and non-awakened class where you can, otherwise, there's so much bullshit flying around now I don't think it matters.

Originally posted by Spellsman View Post

/avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Hostage View Post
                All of the 1v1's I've participated in so far are non blacklisted. I don't think it matter anymore really, if you insist on having a blacklisted 1v1 then just state it. With awakenings and reworks I think the game is pushing us out of the blacklist state, and it's just too hard to keep on top of at this point.
                Wow. So... Guided Missiles isn't banned anymore? Jesus... I remember flaming at people for not following BL on Guided Missiles as a Warden in 50 cap. That shit was OP...

Comment

following bl in 93 cap is kind of pointless, and you can't make your opponent follow your rules you set. idk but when i watch overseas pvp (mostly kdn) i see them use close to, if not all, skills that they have.
                  im not on this account

Comment

At this point, if you're flexible, I would just ask at the start of each game what their preferences are. If you have a strong preference yourself, then just host a room and put the rules in the title. It's too early in the cap for a standard to be established and most people want to try out their new skills.

From my experience so far, the majority of players want to play with Awakenings and EXis, as long as both classes have them, but no 50s and definitely no blacklisted skills (from previous cap).

Comment

Originally posted by Fanger View Post
                      At this point, if you're flexible, I would just ask at the start of each game what their preferences are. If you have a strong preference yourself, then just host a room and put the rules in the title. It's too early in the cap for a standard to be established and most people want to try out their new skills.

From my experience so far, the majority of players want to play with Awakenings and EXis, as long as both classes have them, but no 50s and definitely no blacklisted skills (from previous cap).
                      This!
                      It depends on the Awakening skill though. Some are probably obviously overpowered (eg Destroyer's Stance, though I haven't gotten to 93 yet, so I can't say for sure).
                      It's fun to use those super slow awakening attacks though (Assault Crash)

Comment

Originally posted by Impact View Post

/avatar
                        Guess you didn't realize it turns off all signatures before you decided to be a smartass. Nor did you realize I was poking fun at a friend.

Originally posted by Constructive View Post
                        Some are probably obviously overpowered (eg Destroyer's Stance, though I haven't gotten to 93 yet, so I can't say for sure).
                        From my experience, Destroyer's stance can lock you in a rolling state with its dash making it unavoidable for classes without ptumbles to get out, so i'd figure most destroyers wouldn't use it.
                        Last edited by Spellsman; 10-03-2016, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• Constructive
                          Constructive commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I got to 93 and got the stance skill. So far, it seems pretty useless, actually.
                          I haven't found any way to combo into it and the cast time is far too long to just randomly cast it.
                          By the time you can actually use the stance attacks, your opponent will be too far away for you to hit them.

Guess you didn't realize it turns off all signatures before you decided to be a smartass. Nor did you realize I was poking fun at a friend.
                        guess you didn't realize that's why I use it

Comment

but my friend, I like to show off other people's autism(hi spells :>)

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Wtf? NOOOOOPE
                            Discord - Steve#4350
                            YouTube
                            Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by iPokeHard View Post
                              i knew this was a tsukiyo thread just from the title
                              Pretty much.

I missed the insane thread titles.

Comment

Working...
                              X